Dear06

PHOTO ALBUM FOR INTERVIEW :D

10 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

HI ALL,

IS IT OK TO BRING MY PHOTO ALBUM.. IF I WILL HAVE MY INTERVIEW ON US EMBASSY MANILA .. I HAVE 207 PHOTOS 4R SIZE ... IM CONFUSE IF THATS OK BECAUSE IT IS ALREADY ORGANIZE IN MY ALBUM FROM THE VERY BEGINNING OF ME AND MY FIANCEE RELATIONSHIP.. LIKE OUR OUT OF THE COUNTRY TRIPS , HIS 2X VISIT HERE ..

ARE THEY NOT GONNA GET PICTURES (THE CONSUL) .. ?

DO YOU THINK ITS OK TO BRING 1-2 PHOTO ALBUMS ?

FOR ME ITS MORE PRESENTABLE AND ORGANIZE TO SHOW THEM AS ONE OF THE PROOF.. ASIDE FR THE OTHER PROOFS LIKE ITERINARY,BOARDING PASSES, REMITTANCE, SKYPE BILLS, FB ,SKYPE CHATS ,VIBER , GLOBE ROAMING NUMBER ..

ANYONE BRING A PHOTO ALBUM IN THE EMBASSY (MANILA) HEHE ???

THANK U GUYS ...

HI ALL,

IS IT OK TO BRING MY PHOTO ALBUM.. IF I WILL HAVE MY INTERVIEW ON US EMBASSY MANILA .. I HAVE 207 PHOTOS 4R SIZE ... IM CONFUSE IF THATS OK BECAUSE IT IS ALREADY ORGANIZE IN MY ALBUM FROM THE VERY BEGINNING OF ME AND MY FIANCEE RELATIONSHIP.. LIKE OUR OUT OF THE COUNTRY TRIPS , HIS 2X VISIT HERE ..

FOR ME ITS MORE PRESENTABLE AND ORGANIZE TO SHOW THEM AS ONE OF THE PROOF.. ASIDE FR THE OTHER PROOFS LIKE ITERINARY,BOARDING PASSES, REMITTANCE, SKYPE BILLS, FB ,SKYPE CHATS ,VIBER , GLOBE ROAMING NUMBER ..

THANK U GUYS ...

You don't need to bring all 207 photos you got, just take 3-5 photo per event/place. and Photo Albums probably won't fit

the CO's window.

Our Time Line
---------------------------
CR-1/CR-2
---------------------------

USCIS Stage: (13 DAYS)
Apr 15, 2012 - Filed I-130 ($420 x2)
Apr 19, 2012 - NOA-1
May 2, 2012 - NOA-2

NVC STAGE: (56 DAYS)
05/21/12 - Case finally entered into NVC system
05/25/12 - Received case #, IIN, and BIN, gave e-mail addresses, sent optin e-mail
05/25/12 - Received info package and AOS bill e-mails from NVC
05/25/12 - AOS bill invoiced & paid ($88)
05/29/12 - AOS bill appears as PAID
06/01/12 - IV Bill Invoiced & PAID ($230 x2)
06/04/12 - IV Bill Shows PAID
06/15/12 - AOS & IV Packages sent
07/02/12 - RFE email received
07/06/12 - Sent NSO copy of MC and BC
07/16/12 - Case Complete (2nd Wedding Anniversary)
08/01/12 - Interview Date Assigned -->>>>(Sept.5, 2012@ 6:15am)

Medical/CFO / Consulate / POE:
08/29/2012-------- Medical Exam: PASSED
08/30/2012 ---------Advance CFO @SMEF-COW
09/05/2012-------- Interview: VISA APPROVED!!!!

09/11/2012 ------- VISA RECEIVED!
10/02/2012 -------- POE = Honolulu, Hawaii
Welcome to Hawaii

10/18/2012 - received 10yr. GC & SSN#

Timeline

HI ALL,

THANK U GUYS ...

Yeah, sure bring everything as you like dear.. We did the same thing too.. I made a scrapbook, it's huge and heavy lots of pictures. It's fine to bring as you like NO ONE can stop you to enter the door..LOL

Good-luckkicking.gifkicking.gifkicking.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

HI ALL,

THANK U GUYS ...

That is over kill :devil:

overkill.jpg

Sent I-129 Application to VSC 2/1/12
NOA1 2/8/12
RFE 8/2/12
RFE reply 8/3/12
NOA2 8/16/12
NVC received 8/27/12
NVC left 8/29/12
Manila Embassy received 9/5/12
Visa appointment & approval 9/7/12
Arrived in US 10/5/2012
Married 11/24/2012
AOS application sent 12/19/12

AOS approved 8/24/13

That is over kill :devil:

I see you got an RFE on your I-129F packet. Was that because you followed your own "overkill" advice? :idea:

Timeline

Thank U for the response :) i guess as long as it will be related to proof your bonafide relationship ..its good to go ..

I truly appreciate all your advices Vj's :)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I see you got an RFE on your I-129F packet. Was that because you followed your own "overkill" advice? :idea:

It was a simple RFE with a missing x mark on a question.

Sent I-129 Application to VSC 2/1/12
NOA1 2/8/12
RFE 8/2/12
RFE reply 8/3/12
NOA2 8/16/12
NVC received 8/27/12
NVC left 8/29/12
Manila Embassy received 9/5/12
Visa appointment & approval 9/7/12
Arrived in US 10/5/2012
Married 11/24/2012
AOS application sent 12/19/12

AOS approved 8/24/13

We made a book out of one of our trips, and plan to bring it. Go on and bring it all!!!

K-1
03/09/12 - NoA1
10/04/12 - NoA2 (210 days)

AoS

01/25/13 - NoA1
08/15/13 - NoA2 (199 days)

RoC
05/21/15 - NoA1

11/02/15 - NoA2 (164 days)

N-400

08/18/16 - NoA1
03/14/17 - Interview

03/16/17 - Oath Ceremony (217 days)

US citizen

Total time start to finish: 5 years, 12 days (1,838 days)

• 1 year later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.