maryblaine

is there anybody here from texas and their fiance from Philippines?

14 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hi everyone,,, im just newbie here.. me and my fiance filed k1 visa already and now waiting for the approval (im hoping to that)... He introduced me this site and starting to love it even its quite difficult (i mean the settings not like fb .lol) I wanna know if there is someone here from texas and his fiance from Philippines. I want to have a Filipina friend there once i leaved phil. and starting to live there in U.S specifically in longview texas. If there is someone there, maybe we can meet in manila and have lunch ... looking forward to meeting my future filipina friends... hehehe

MaryBlaine

Filed: IR-2 Country: Philippines
Timeline

hi i am a filipina married to a USC from IL which currently staying in huoston texas.. i mean he has his own house in Huoston, Texas... specifically in Katy... where are you in Texas?

585nbjc5r.png

Timeline

hi my fiance is from whitesboro texas an hour drive to dallas...we filed our petition last april and we are under vermont service center..hope we got our approval soon..where do you live here in the philippines..?i am from batangas

5 months and 1 week

Timeline

I don't want to detract you from meeting friends before you get here. But texas is a HUGE state. You could probably fit the Philippines 10 times in it. I know it's probably a bit scary moving to a new place with out friends, I've done it too and it's a little weird at first. The US is very diverse, for sure there will be a few Thai restaurant in the town you move to. Most likely the owner/workers will be either Thai or Filipina, that would be one good place to start. There's also sites like www.meetup.com that have asian groups. I've probably dated a girl from over 30 different countries here in the US so it's going to be a lot more diverse than say going to your supermarket. The supermarket I go to is a latin one, but 75% of the people that shop there are Asian. The Asian and Latin communities here are very tight so once you meet one you will meet a lot more. It's very easy!!! Good luck with your visas.

Timeline

hi i am a filipina married to a USC from IL which currently staying in huoston texas.. i mean he has his own house in Huoston, Texas... specifically in Katy... where are you in Texas?

hello,i am still here in the phil somewhere in bulacan. but my fiance from longview texas.

MaryBlaine

Timeline

hi my fiance is from whitesboro texas an hour drive to dallas...we filed our petition last april and we are under vermont service center..hope we got our approval soon..where do you live here in the philippines..?i am from batangas

yes its about 2 1/2 hours from my fiance place... yes goodluck to us, we are under VSC too... by the way im from bulacan (meycauayan) where do u live in batangas? i have a friend there from balayan.

MaryBlaine

yes its about 2 1/2 hours from my fiance place... yes goodluck to us, we are under VSC too... by the way im from bulacan (meycauayan) where do u live in batangas? i have a friend there from balayan.

My wife who is from the Philippines and I live in Longview Texas. I will be happy to answer any questions you have about the area or what life is like here. You can send a private message if you like. It is a small world....

Timeline

i am from san luis near in taal..i used to live in meycauayan too before there in st.michael marilao if im not mistaken

5 months and 1 week

Timeline

My wife who is from the Philippines and I live in Longview Texas. I will be happy to answer any questions you have about the area or what life is like here. You can send a private message if you like. It is a small world....

im glad to hear that Sir. Where is she from here in the Phil? i am from meycauayan bulacan....yes small world but that will be a huge help to me and ur wife .hehe Whats her name and age? is there a place there we can buy filipino foods?

i am from san luis near in taal..i used to live in meycauayan too before there in st.michael marilao if im not mistaken

ahhh yes alam ko un sa st michael... mga 20 mins lng un from my place...sayang nmn sana taga dun kapa para meet sana tayo..hehe

MaryBlaine

Timeline

im glad to hear that Sir. Where is she from here in the Phil? i am from meycauayan bulacan....yes small world but that will be a huge help to me and ur wife .hehe Whats her name and age? is there a place there we can buy filipino foods?

ahhh yes alam ko un sa st michael... mga 20 mins lng un from my place...sayang nmn sana taga dun kapa para meet sana tayo..hehe

oo nga,,maybe one time kapag naaprove tau pag luwas ng manila for medical or interview..

5 months and 1 week

Timeline

hi everyone,,, im just newbie here.. me and my fiance filed k1 visa already and now waiting for the approval (im hoping to that)... He introduced me this site and starting to love it even its quite difficult (i mean the settings not like fb .lol) I wanna know if there is someone here from texas and his fiance from Philippines. I want to have a Filipina friend there once i leaved phil. and starting to live there in U.S specifically in longview texas. If there is someone there, maybe we can meet in manila and have lunch ... looking forward to meeting my future filipina friends... hehehe

Welcome to VJ! :) My fiance and I are a TX/PI pair too! :) I'm in Abilene (about 3 hours from Dallas), but from Hinunangan, So. Leyte, and he's in Iligan City! We're getting all our papers together, so hopefully I can send it out ASAP. We were planning to apply in June, but things came up, so we're just now getting to do this....Good luck to you guys! :)

Timeline

oo nga,,maybe one time kapag naaprove tau pag luwas ng manila for medical or interview..

oo ba... kelan ba sa tingin mo approved ung sa inyo? kame baka sa katapusan pa ng sept. or mga october ung noa2. not sure alam mo nmn pag VSC matagal.

MaryBlaine

• 4 weeks later...
Timeline

From fort worth Texas!

AOS

06-15-09..... Sent AOS Package

06-25-09..... Recieved NOA AOS EAD AP

06-29-09..... Recieved Biometrics appointment for July 21

07-10-09..... Case transfered to California

08-05-09..... AOS Card production ordered

08-06-09..... AP approval sent

08-06-09..... EAD Card production ordered

08-11-09..... Got my GREENCARD

08-13-09..... Got my EAD card and AP

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.