mfa

DCF Successes

2 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Do DCF visas generally have a higher success rate?

I've read some of these other forums about people trying to get there loved ones in other countries into the US, and there seems to be tons of problems, denials, etc.

I moved to Peru to get married and be with my wife.

After 7 months we have begun the DCF process.

We want to move back to Chicago.

Obviously I do not have a job there nor tons of money in any bank.

We've started the process and I plan on having my mother fill out co-sponsor paperwork (134, 864, affidavit, tax returns, and pay stubs).

It all oughta be very simple in our situation, right?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

I suggest that you read through the Guides here on VJ to learn what forms are required. That is a good first step.

You will be submitting an affidavit of support along with any joint sponsor. The form I-134 will not be used.

I-864 Affidavit of Support FAQ -->> https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/immigrant-process/documents/support/i-864-frequently-asked-questions.html

FOREIGN INCOME REPORTING & TAX FILING -->> https://www.irs.gov/publications/p54/ch01.html#en_US_2015_publink100047318

CALL THIS NUMBER TO ORDER IRS TAX TRANSCRIPTS >> 800-908-9946

PLEASE READ THE GUIDES -->> Link to Visa Journey Guides

MULTI ENTRY SPOUSE VISA TO VN -->>Link to Visa Exemption for Vietnamese Residents Overseas & Their Spouses

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.