sweetrose

Need advice

7 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Can someone please give me some advice. We receive our Noa2 last july 16,2012.I just want to know if i can call the NVC to ask about our case? I saw some applicant got their case number in two weeks time. Im thinking to call tomorrow because its going to be a second week. Do you think think this is the right thing to do or just wait until it deliver? I just really need your advice guys. thanks alot for those who can help me. :unsure:

Never regret. If it’s good, it’s wonderful. If it’s bad, it’s experience.

- Victoria Holt

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

You can try calling and you are within the normal times to receive your case #. Wish you the best.

Sent I-129 Application to VSC 2/1/12
NOA1 2/8/12
RFE 8/2/12
RFE reply 8/3/12
NOA2 8/16/12
NVC received 8/27/12
NVC left 8/29/12
Manila Embassy received 9/5/12
Visa appointment & approval 9/7/12
Arrived in US 10/5/2012
Married 11/24/2012
AOS application sent 12/19/12

AOS approved 8/24/13

Can someone please give me some advice. We receive our Noa2 last july 16,2012.I just want to know if i can call the NVC to ask about our case? I saw some applicant got their case number in two weeks time. Im thinking to call tomorrow because its going to be a second week. Do you think think this is the right thing to do or just wait until it deliver? I just really need your advice guys. thanks alot for those who can help me. :unsure:

Yes, as long as it has been two weeks it is fine to call the NVC for your case number :)

Removal of Conditions
CIS Office : California Service Center
Date Filed : 2015-11-14
NOA Date : 2015-11-16
RFE(s) :
Bio. Appt. : 2015-12-21
Interview Date :
Approval / Denial Date :
Approved :
Got I551 Stamp :
Green Card Received :

Timeline

thanks for the response.. I really need advices coming from you guys. Im sure this coming week i will hear a good news.

- Victoria Holt

Timeline

hello. we received our NOA2 last July 20. and people advised me to call after a week or two. But i called as soon as July 23. and called everyday except last Friday. They will just ask your CIS # and just check if you have a case # assigned. People from NVC that i spoke with told me that it usually takes up to 15 days before it gets to them or assigned a case #. But boy, when my fiance' called last Friday, he got the case #. :thumbs: Isn't that great? But we're just waiting now is the actual letter providing us the case #. So its OK to call them once a day. They will not record who calls them. They'll just search your USCIS # and tell you wether they have it already or not. We hired an agency too to work on our papers but they said they're not allowed to follow-up at USCIS or NVC. Ridiculous right? Anyway, Goodluck!

Timeline

hello. we received our NOA2 last July 20. and people advised me to call after a week or two. But i called as soon as July 23. and called everyday except last Friday. They will just ask your CIS # and just check if you have a case # assigned. People from NVC that i spoke with told me that it usually takes up to 15 days before it gets to them or assigned a case #. But boy, when my fiance' called last Friday, he got the case #. :thumbs: Isn't that great? But we're just waiting now is the actual letter providing us the case #. So its OK to call them once a day. They will not record who calls them. They'll just search your USCIS # and tell you wether they have it already or not. We hired an agency too to work on our papers but they said they're not allowed to follow-up at USCIS or NVC. Ridiculous right? Anyway, Goodluck!

Im happy for you girl. Im sure i can have my case number soon hehe. :thumbs:

- Victoria Holt

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.