abbi627

One more thing (I promise last one)

4 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

I forgot one more thing I was wondering about for my trip to Morocco. For those of you who have been there what type of clothes did you bring with you? Again, sorry for the trivial questions especially with all of the more serious ones being discussed right now. You can probably tell I have never traveled anywhere before. Thanks again.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I would dress conservatively - long sleeves or 3/4 length, not too tight or short or sheer shirts, longer pants or skirts or at least longer capri length. I would wear natural fibers because the weather will be warm. Talk to your beloved, he will tell you what is acceptable in his town and family. Some places and families will be more open minded than others. You don't want to wear anything that will make you stand out. Personally, I wore long sleeves, long skirts or jeans and I wore a hijab because it helped me blend in. The women in my husband's family are conservative and wear hijab so I didn't want to stand out. I normally don't wear hijab but I do dress on the conservative side, in general.

"The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

I went twice, once on February and another in the first week of April. February was quite cold at night time and nice during the day and i had a light jacket and jeans and t-shirts. For April evening is still a little chilly but not so bad and i brought capris for during the day and t-shirts. It also depends on where ur going cause different parts are hotter. My fiance lives in Khemisset so it's much hotter then Casa. If ur going summer, prepare cause it's very hot. Good luck :thumbs: Morocco is soooooooo beatiful, you will love it (L)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Lol,you can ask everything u want here,there are lots of nice and sharing people here,well,my future husband lives in Taza a very pretty city,in northem Morocco,wth gorgeous montains i traveled in the first time trough Iberia,i dont liked i mean Iberia lol,im planing to go in septemberi was checking for book the flightand i found now that Iberia has the tickets now to expensives.so i checked airfrance.com and i found very good prices.ok my experience there when i met him in the first time was wonderful i had never saw a people so nice and educated as the Moroccan are,i didnt traveled with to much money,just the neccesary for me,because he pay everything there,he didnt let me use a penny,i got adapted in seconds to his family,i felt as if i were in my house,believe me i misssed them a lot and still missing everything there,so travel with the neccesary.ahhhhhh.i was going to forget lo,about the cloths ,he told me,honey u can wear as an american that u are,but try to dont show your brest,and i did wear jeans,shirts,normal as i do here,but thais is my experience,i dont know if other cities and people there are same,my aby tol me thatthere are consevative people there,good luck,i wish uthe best

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.