Kathy and Jesse

Parents consent form?????

35 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

From your parents, of course. If you'll go to CFO office, you don't need that, just the parental consent. Yes, PRISM is closed. You need to come early since CFO only accommodates 12 people/day.

2 ang parents consent ko.. isa yong advice from parents and isa yong official letter from them saying na they are allowing to marry my fiance.. I made it through typing online instead handwriting nila and pinapirmahan ko nlng.. it matters ba?

both letters are notarized.. Ok nb yon?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Bahala ka na nga. Hahaha! Basta sinabi ko na yung mga ginawa ko at alam ko. :) :) :) good luck

01-26-12 - Sent the I-129f to TX

02-02-12 - NOA1

06-19-12 - NOA2

08-13-12 - Approved!

11-02-12 - Filed for AOS

11-07-12 - NOA1

12-03-12 - Biometrics

2013.pngMake a pregnancy ticker

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

01-26-12 - Sent the I-129f to TX

02-02-12 - NOA1

06-19-12 - NOA2

08-13-12 - Approved!

11-02-12 - Filed for AOS

11-07-12 - NOA1

12-03-12 - Biometrics

2013.pngMake a pregnancy ticker

I am turning to 22 should i need the form from your first link? it"s a sworn for those people who are above 18 and less than 21..

If you are 21 years old, you will need parental consent.

If you are 22 years old, you will need parental advice.

If you are 21 years old, you will need parental consent.

If you are 22 years old, you will need parental advice.

Exactly. 18-21, your parents must say it is OK for you to marry. 22-25, you must seek their advice... But if you don't have proof of that advice, all you have to do is wait 3 months past the date of marriage to get your certificate.

Also, I find it interesting that if you are UNDER 18, you cannot legally marry in the PI. Especially when the age of consent to have sex is only 12. Not saying it's a bad thing, cuz I don't really think people should be getting married so young!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.