waiting4Oliverio

Juarez Consulate

4,122 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

I HAVE DECIDED THAT,

1. I WILL CALL CIUDAD JUAREZ TODAY...TO SEE IF THEY HAVE SENT THE OFFICIAL LETTER/PACKAGE 3

2. NOVEMBER WILL BE A VERY HOLIDAY FILLED MONTH......AND SO THE FIRST WEEK OF NOVEMBER FROM 2-6 LOOKS ALRIGHT, I WILL CALL JUAREZ TO KNOW WHAT DAYS THEY WILL BE CLOSED FOR THAT MONTH.

3. I AM PREDICTING/ASSUMING THAT THE LETTER WILL PROBABLY GET TO ME/US SOME TIME THIS WEEK.......IF NOT, THEN.....

4. MOST LIKELY, I WILL RESERVE HOTEL AND FLIGHTS TO ARRIVE IN CIUDAD JUAREZ ON SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 1ST. IF I DON'T HAVE THE LETTER, THEN I WILL ASK FOR IT AT THE WINDOW (CAN ANYONE TELL ME HOW TO GO EXACTLY ABOUT THIS? WHAT TO SAY? ETC?).

5. I MIGHT JUST WAIT FOR WEEK OF NOVEMBER 9-14.

IT WILL JUST DEPEND ON HOW THINGS GO.

SEE YA GUYS,

ERNESTO

PSALM: 120- 1. I call on the LORD in my distress, and he answers me. "

VISIT MY WEBSITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
6 days and counting...suddenly I am very calm...maybe it's the calm before the storm. Trying to get things together now...ie: clothes and things like that...I am wondering if I should take my laptop with me...just so I can have it in the hotel room with me...I think I read on their website that there is WIFI. If anyone knows let me know.

Sandi,

I am glad you are clam. I am sure you guys will do great. I can't wait to hear another success story.

Andrea

Citizenship
10/07/13 - Sent N-400
10/08/13 - Received @ 11:35 a.m. @ Lewisville Lockbox

Approved

Timeline
I HAVE DECIDED THAT,

1. I WILL CALL CIUDAD JUAREZ TODAY...TO SEE IF THEY HAVE SENT THE OFFICIAL LETTER/PACKAGE 3

2. NOVEMBER WILL BE A VERY HOLIDAY FILLED MONTH......AND SO THE FIRST WEEK OF NOVEMBER FROM 2-6 LOOKS ALRIGHT, I WILL CALL JUAREZ TO KNOW WHAT DAYS THEY WILL BE CLOSED FOR THAT MONTH.

3. I AM PREDICTING/ASSUMING THAT THE LETTER WILL PROBABLY GET TO ME/US SOME TIME THIS WEEK.......IF NOT, THEN.....

4. MOST LIKELY, I WILL RESERVE HOTEL AND FLIGHTS TO ARRIVE IN CIUDAD JUAREZ ON SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 1ST. IF I DON'T HAVE THE LETTER, THEN I WILL ASK FOR IT AT THE WINDOW (CAN ANYONE TELL ME HOW TO GO EXACTLY ABOUT THIS? WHAT TO SAY? ETC?).

SEE YA GUYS,

ERNESTO

Ernesto,

You just go to the information window and ask them to print it out. I think I will be doing this as soon as they give me the green light. I was hoping I could go either the week of the 9th or 16th.

I called NVC today and they said Juarez still has not received my paper work. I am starting to get depressed and I am trying not to lose faith but it is hard. I just want to scream :girlwerewolf2xn:

I hope I hear good news soon.

Andrea

Citizenship
10/07/13 - Sent N-400

Approved

Timeline
I HAVE DECIDED THAT,

SEE YA GUYS,

ERNESTO

Ernesto,

You just go to the information window and ask them to print it out. I think I will be doing this as soon as they give me the green light. I was hoping I could go either the week of the 9th or 16th.

I called NVC today and they said Juarez still has not received my paper work. I am starting to get depressed and I am trying not to lose faith but it is hard. I just want to scream :girlwerewolf2xn:

Andrea

Andrea,

I will most likely go the week of the 9th. You mean give you the green light....when they say they have finished processing and they have sent out the letter right?

I hope you hear good news.

I will call Juarez today after 5 pm. I will keep you guys updated.

Thanks and take care

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline
I HAVE DECIDED THAT,

SEE YA GUYS,

ERNESTO

Ernesto,

Andrea

Andrea,

I know is hard but be patient, you will get news soon ... good news.

:star:

AOS

05/03/10 Send AOS to Chicago

05/05/10 Delivered at Chicago

05/10/10 Mail and text MSG

05/12/10 NOAs on the mail

05/15/10 Biometrics letter on the mail

05/28/10 Biometrics done

05/31/10 Touched

06/01/10 Touched

06/02/10 Case transferred to California Service Center

06/09/10 Touched

06/10/10 Touched

06/22/10 Touched

07/10/10 Touched

07/12/10 I-765 EAD card production ordered and I-131 AP Approved

07/28/10 I-485 AOS card production ordered

08/06/10 Green Card Received!

Timeline
I will most likely go the week of the 9th. You mean give you the green light....when they say they have finished processing and they have sent out the letter right?

Yes, when they finish processing it and they say they have sent the letter I am going to go to Juarez. I will not be waiting to receive it by mail. Thanks for the words of support.

Isi,

Thank you for the encouraging words. It's just getting harder each day.

Andrea

Citizenship
10/07/13 - Sent N-400

Approved

Timeline

Yes, when they finish processing it and they say they have sent the letter I am going to go to Juarez. I will not be waiting to receive it by mail. Thanks for the words of support.

Isi,

Andrea

I FEEL VERY DISAPPOINTED AND DISCOURAGED :(

I CALLED JUAREZ AND THE DUMBOS TOLD ME THAT THEY WERE STILL PROCESSING THE PAPERWORK FROM NVC....IN OTHER WORDS, WHEN I CALLED LAST WEEK I WAS TOLD THAT OUR CASE WAS PROCESSED AND THAT THEY WOULD MAIL OUT THE LETTER IN LIKE 10 DAYS.....THEN YESTERDAY I INFORMED THE PERSON THAT I WAS TOLD>>>>>PROCESSED!!!!!!!, BUT NO.....THE PERSON SAID THAT IN THEIR SYSTEM THEY WERE "DOUBLE CHECKING" INFO FROM NVC AND WITH THE ELECTRONIC COPY (I THINK).......

BUT ANYWAYS ANDREA, I WILL DO THE EXACT SAME THING AS YOU GUYS.....I WILL NOT WAIT FOR THE LETTER TO COME IN THE MAIL, I ACTUALLY DOUBLE CHECKED WITH THE PERSON FROM JUAREZ AND SHE TOLD ME THAT 'YES'....WE COULD PRINT OUT THE FORMS, GO TO JUAREZ, AND NOT HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE LETTER (BUT ONLY AFTER THEY PROCESS EVERYTHING)

SO, I WILL BE CALLING THIS FRIDAY AGAIN AND POSSIBLY START MAKING RESERVATIONS TO ARRIVE ON SUNDAY NOVEMBER 8TH.

BTW, JUAREZ WILL BE CLOSED ON NOVEMBER: 2,11,13,16,26,27

LETS PRAY SO THAT WE CAN GET OUR CASES PROCESSED ALREADY ANDREA......LETS HAVE MORE FAITH AND VALUE OUR RELATIONSHIPS EVEN MORE.

ADEMAS, POR ALGO PASAN LAS COSAS :thumbs:

Timeline

Isi,

Andrea

I CALLED JUAREZ AND THE DUMBOS TOLD ME THAT THEY WERE STILL PROCESSING THE PAPERWORK FROM NVC....IN OTHER WORDS, WHEN I CALLED LAST WEEK I WAS TOLD THAT OUR CASE WAS PROCESSED AND THAT THEY WOULD MAIL OUT THE LETTER IN LIKE 10 DAYS.....THEN YESTERDAY I INFORMED THE PERSON THAT I WAS TOLD>>>>>PROCESSED!!!!!!!, BUT NO.....THE PERSON SAID THAT IN THEIR SYSTEM THEY WERE "DOUBLE CHECKING" INFO FROM NVC AND WITH THE ELECTRONIC COPY (I THINK).......

BUT ANYWAYS ANDREA, I WILL DO THE EXACT SAME THING AS YOU GUYS.....I WILL NOT WAIT FOR THE LETTER TO COME IN THE MAIL, I ACTUALLY DOUBLE CHECKED WITH THE PERSON FROM JUAREZ AND SHE TOLD ME THAT 'YES'....WE COULD PRINT OUT THE FORMS, GO TO JUAREZ, AND NOT HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE LETTER (BUT ONLY AFTER THEY PROCESS EVERYTHING)

SO, I WILL BE CALLING THIS FRIDAY AGAIN AND POSSIBLY START MAKING RESERVATIONS TO ARRIVE ON SUNDAY NOVEMBER 8TH.

LETS PRAY SO THAT WE CAN GET OUR CASES PROCESSED ALREADY ANDREA......LETS HAVE MORE FAITH AND VALUE OUR RELATIONSHIPS EVEN MORE.

WTH!!! I am sorry to hear that. Why would they tell you that they had processed it if it hasn't been processed. That is crazy!! Have you called NVC to see what they say. I actually got a very nice lady today when I called. She said that Juarez is still processing and that they are very backed up. She said I should call at least once or twice a week. I just don't understand why Juarez would tell you it was processed if it hasn't been. I think you are better off just calling NVC for now and once they tell you yes then call Juarez.

Why is Juarez closed the 13th of November. Now knowing this I don't think the week of the 9th is a good idea. That only gives us three days to get the visa. If DHL does not give it to us on the 12th then we will have to be there until the following week. They don't hand out visas when the consulate is closed. Genny's SO was stuck there for a week and I don't want to experience that.

Hopefully we will hear something soon.

Andrea

Citizenship
10/07/13 - Sent N-400

Approved

Timeline

Isi,

Andrea

I can just wish u the best of luck and be patient. I know how difficult to go through all this but in the end it will be worth it.

Cheers!

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Mexico City, Mexico

I-129F Sent : 2008-12-05

I-129F NOA1 : 2008-12-08

I-129F RFE(s) :

RFE Reply(s) :

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-02-27

NVC Received : 2009-03-02

NVC Left : 2009-03-13

Consulate Received : 2009-03-16

Packet 3 Received : 2009-04-28

Packet 3 Sent : 2009-04-29

Packet 4 Received : 2009-04-28

Interview Date : 2009-05-19 Around 9 am

Visa Received : 2009-05-19 Around 2 pm

US Entry : 2009-30-05

Marriage : 2009-12-06

Comments :

Processing

Estimates/Stats : Your I-129f was approved in 81 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 162 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

Timeline

Isi,

Andrea

WTH!!! I am sorry to hear that. Why would they tell you that they had processed it if it hasn't been processed. That is crazy!! Have you called NVC to see what they say. I actually got a very nice lady today when I called. She said that Juarez is still processing and that they are very backed up. She said I should call at least once or twice a week. I just don't understand why Juarez would tell you it was processed if it hasn't been. I think you are better off just calling NVC for now and once they tell you yes then call Juarez.

Why is Juarez closed the 13th of November. Now knowing this I don't think the week of the 9th is a good idea. That only gives us three days to get the visa. If DHL does not give it to us on the 12th then we will have to be there until the following week. They don't hand out visas when the consulate is closed. Genny's SO was stuck there for a week and I don't want to experience that.

Hopefully we will hear something soon.

Andrea

I called NVC today and they actually confirmed that Juarez might still be processing our case. I got a very nice lady on the phone too.....maybe they are firing some people....the lady said that Juarez waits for the letter in the mail to match with electronic copy. Plus, she also informed me that Ciudad Juarez might not update on their systems immediately. I dont know why they are closed on the 13th. I looked at the website from DHL and they do open on Holidays. So i guess we will go on Monday for medical, tuesday for interview, and hopefully get the visa either same day or wed, thursday, friday since DHL will be open. That is what I found out....I am not sure.

I just want both juarez and nvc to confirm that they have finished processing......I dont care about the rest....in other words...as long as I am with my gf and she gets her visa....we can wait. It will all be worth it at the end. I am tired of all this and just want to get it over with.

Timeline
The letter arrived in about a week.

DHL delivered the visa this morning and Ale picked it up at 9:30, I booked all of our flights, and we are out of here!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Vermont Service Center :

I-129F Sent : 2009-02-26

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-03-04

I-129F RFE(s) :

RFE Reply(s) :

I-129F NOA2 : 08/13/2009

NVC Received : 08/18/2009

NVC Left : 08/19/2009

Consulate Received : 08/24/2009

Packet 3 Received : still have not received packet 3(10/12/09) but called and finished processing 09/18/09

Packet 3 Sent :

Packet 4 Received :

Interview Date : 09/22/09 needs waiver

Visa Received :

US Entry : 7/28/2012

Marriage :09/25/2012

AOS

Sent AOS Paperwork: 11/09/2012

Igor's List:

5-15-2009 #280

05-19-2009 #277

05-20-2009 #273

06-01-2009 #253

06-02/2009 #248

06-08-2009 #234

06-11-2009 #229

07-15-2009 #176

17d11daa7e.png

Timeline

Isi,

Andrea

I know what you mean, we fel the same exact way. My SO said for us to risk it and go to Juarez once we heard they had finished processing our paper work. We went to the information window in the morning and got the appt letter. This was the week of September the 23rd. I just rec'd the letter from immigration and the Senator like 2 weeks ago.

Vermont Service Center :

I-129F Sent : 2009-02-26

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-03-04

I-129F RFE(s) :

RFE Reply(s) :

I-129F NOA2 : 08/13/2009

NVC Received : 08/18/2009

NVC Left : 08/19/2009

Consulate Received : 08/24/2009

Packet 3 Received : still have not received packet 3(10/12/09) but called and finished processing 09/18/09

Packet 3 Sent :

Packet 4 Received :

Interview Date : 09/22/09 needs waiver

Visa Received :

US Entry : 7/28/2012

Marriage :09/25/2012

AOS

Sent AOS Paperwork: 11/09/2012

Igor's List:

5-15-2009 #280

05-19-2009 #277

05-20-2009 #273

06-01-2009 #253

06-02/2009 #248

06-08-2009 #234

06-11-2009 #229

07-15-2009 #176

17d11daa7e.png

Timeline
I called NVC today and they actually confirmed that Juarez might still be processing our case. I got a very nice lady on the phone too.....maybe they are firing some people....the lady said that Juarez waits for the letter in the mail to match with electronic copy. Plus, she also informed me that Ciudad Juarez might not update on their systems immediately. I dont know why they are closed on the 13th. I looked at the website from DHL and they do open on Holidays. So i guess we will go on Monday for medical, tuesday for interview, and hopefully get the visa either same day or wed, thursday, friday since DHL will be open. That is what I found out....I am not sure.

I just want both juarez and nvc to confirm that they have finished processing......I dont care about the rest....in other words...as long as I am with my gf and she gets her visa....we can wait. It will all be worth it at the end. I am tired of all this and just want to get it over with.

Ernesto,

I understand how you feel I am ready to get this over with as well. I know DHL is open on the holidays, but if the consulate has not finished your visa then they can't send it to DHL until the open again. From what I hear the the delay is with the consulate getting the visa to DHL, not DHL.

Who told you they were closed on the 13th? I hope we hear something soon. I really want to get to Juarez and be done, well at least until we file AOS. As soon as I get a green light I will be making plans.

Andrea

Edited by msacano

Citizenship
10/07/13 - Sent N-400

Approved

Timeline
I know what you mean, we fel the same exact way. My SO said for us to risk it and go to Juarez once we heard they had finished processing our paper work. We went to the information window in the morning and got the appt letter. This was the week of September the 23rd. I just rec'd the letter from immigration and the Senator like 2 weeks ago.

So, you guys just walked to the information window and they printed it out right? I figured this is what we are going to have to do. You received it in Mexico or the US? Did your SO ever receive it?

Andrea

Citizenship
10/07/13 - Sent N-400

Approved

Timeline

Ernesto,

I understand how you feel I am ready to get this over with as well. I know DHL is open on the holidays, but if the consulate has not finished your visa then they can't send it to DHL until the open again. From what I hear the the delay is with the consulate getting the visa to DHL, not DHL.

Who told you they were closed on the 13th? I hope we hear something soon. I really want to get to Juarez and be done, well at least until we file AOS. As soon as I get a green light I will be making plans.

Andrea

Andrea,

When I called Ciudad Juarez they gave me the days they would be closed. The 13th was on the list.

Hey, btw, I also have another question. Do you or anyone else know if it would be a problem to have placed my gf (as far as her name) as Yadira + Mother's Last name + Father's Last Name on the 129-F? In other words, immigration approved the case that way and never suggested doing it a different way. I was told when I called immigration that we would be fine if we had her mother's last name be the middle name (That is how I have my identity as well here in the U.S.). I also asked Juarez that question and they said that as long as my gf lets the immigration officer know that we were told to do that....we would be fine. For the DS forms though, I will include her family last names just like in Mexico (fathers last names + Mothers last name after the first name). Andrea how did you guys do this? will we have any problems? Juarez has her as the 129 F (in the U.S. form), I guess they already know that here in the U.S. there is no mother's last name. I hope we dont get the visa denied because of this. Im starting to freak out. :blink:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.