mickanne

While waiting for K1 Approval

15 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi to all my fellow filipina's out there who are waiting for approval of K1 visa, and to all who are still in the process of K1 visa, I decided to post a topic here in VJ, as i have read a lot of post here about K1 visa, many of us are very Frustrated with the "SLOW" process or moving of each one of us cases, All of us are keep on checking if we already got APPROVE or at least move 1 step closer to get approve. Everyone of us, want to be with their love one as soon as possible, want to start a new begining with the one they want to spent the rest of their life... Many of us keep on checking other "TIMELINES" and sometimes keep on comparing their case to the other, once they see that other got approve first than they are. (knowing the fact that they start the process on the same time) Well each case are diffrent.Some other case need to complete the requirements before going to the next step... EX.1. some may need a POLICE CLEARANCE came from othercountry where they used to work... some dont need this if u don't work abroad. 2. Some need to wait another 2 months after seeing their "CHEST X- ray" once a person diagnose with a "SCAR" on their lungs, doctor need to do another test like "sputum test" and it wiil take time to "cultivate" it. After this doctor will diagnose if u have "ACTIVE or not ACTIVE TB" once u are ok. then youre ready to take another step... SO I write this topic for those are still waiting to get approve to be more prepared.. not only with the papers or documents that the embassy will ask to us...BUT also be healthy with your health too.Keep your self busy instead of being disapponted, that our application haven't approve yet.. Make each day extra special with your family and friends... cause once u get approve.. sooner or later u will have to leave them. And Remember there is a new begining for you to a foreign land, where everything is a new start. " TREASURE" every moment that u are still on your own land (Country). TO ALL.... I wish every one SUCCESS with their JOURNEY.. Feel free to write back and tell me what keep you busy while waiting for approval. and give some tips too. IM currently working and me and my Fiance'e still waiting for our NOA2, i know still long way to go. but i make sure that im making each day special with my family here in manila. BEST OF LUCK to all :)

Filed: IR-2 Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi to all my fellow filipina's out there who are waiting for approval of K1 visa, and to all who are still in the process of K1 visa, I decided to post a topic here in VJ, as i have read a lot of post here about K1 visa, many of us are very Frustrated with the "SLOW" process or moving of each one of us cases, All of us are keep on checking if we already got APPROVE or at least move 1 step closer to get approve. Everyone of us, want to be with their love one as soon as possible, want to start a new begining with the one they want to spent the rest of their life... Many of us keep on checking other "TIMELINES" and sometimes keep on comparing their case to the other, once they see that other got approve first than they are. (knowing the fact that they start the process on the same time) Well each case are diffrent.Some other case need to complete the requirements before going to the next step... EX.1. some may need a POLICE CLEARANCE came from othercountry where they used to work... some dont need this if u don't work abroad. 2. Some need to wait another 2 months after seeing their "CHEST X- ray" once a person diagnose with a "SCAR" on their lungs, doctor need to do another test like "sputum test" and it wiil take time to "cultivate" it. After this doctor will diagnose if u have "ACTIVE or not ACTIVE TB" once u are ok. then youre ready to take another step... SO I write this topic for those are still waiting to get approve to be more prepared.. not only with the papers or documents that the embassy will ask to us...BUT also be healthy with your health too.Keep your self busy instead of being disapponted, that our application haven't approve yet.. Make each day extra special with your family and friends... cause once u get approve.. sooner or later u will have to leave them. And Remember there is a new begining for you to a foreign land, where everything is a new start. " TREASURE" every moment that u are still on your own land (Country). TO ALL.... I wish every one SUCCESS with their JOURNEY.. Feel free to write back and tell me what keep you busy while waiting for approval. and give some tips too. IM currently working and me and my Fiance'e still waiting for our NOA2, i know still long way to go. but i make sure that im making each day special with my family here in manila. BEST OF LUCK to all :)

hello sis :) welcome to VJ.. and youre right about how we cant wait to be with our love one.. but as for me it's not easy to be far from my Husband... since youre processing a K1, it wont take too long unlike mine, we process the CR1 and we need lots of lots of evidence..and the USCIS will make sure keep an eye on our papers and make sure that we dont marry just to come to america..but still we keep our faith coz we know God make things Possible :) and it's worth to wait. why dont u join us here? https://www.facebook.com/groups/364859686901730/ we are many filipinas who are still waiting for the approval, some already have and some already in america :)

585nbjc5r.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi I'm Filipina too living here in Los Angeles for nearly 5 years now....I'm from Bulacan how about you??

Adjusting from B2,married to my U.S army husband:-)

March 17-married in Las Vegas
June 11-AOS sent
June 13-touched
June 15-NOA1
June 26-Notice for Biometric
June 29-RFE notice(2011 tax)
July 09-Biometric 1:00 pm at Buena Park,CA
July 11-RFE sent
July 12-Notice I-30 transferred from CSC to NBC
July 16-Response Review
July 20-email saying I-30 transferred to USCIS office
Aug 07-recieved email for interview (Sept 10,2012)
Au9 09-interview letter in the mail at Santa Ana@10:30am
Aug 15-EAD card production
Aug 23-EAD card in hand
Sept 10-Interview Day-APPROVED ON THE SPOT..thank You God:-)
Nov 6-After info pass and Service request finally it updated to DECISION.....
Nov 9-Card Production
Nov 15-Green card in hand:-)

Timeline

hello sis :) welcome to VJ.. and youre right about how we cant wait to be with our love one.. but as for me it's not easy to be far from my Husband... since youre processing a K1, it wont take too long unlike mine, we process the CR1 and we need lots of lots of evidence..and the USCIS will make sure keep an eye on our papers and make sure that we dont marry just to come to america..but still we keep our faith coz we know God make things Possible :) and it's worth to wait. why dont u join us here? https://www.facebook.com/groups/364859686901730/ we are many filipinas who are still waiting for the approval, some already have and some already in america :)

Hi sis, thanks for taking time to read the topic i wrote. First of all i feel the same with you.. it's truly hard to be far from the one we love. And like what you said. USCIS are doing their best to make sure that 1 relationship is not fraud. As we all aware of "some" are just using other people to enter U.S ( i dont judge anyone here ). And for u I do wish for the best for you and your hubby.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi I'm Filipina too living here in Los Angeles for nearly 5 years now....I'm from Bulacan how about you??

Your avatar is the same as one of our global mods - Kathrine :wow:

Sent I-129 Application to VSC 2/1/12
NOA1 2/8/12
RFE 8/2/12
RFE reply 8/3/12
NOA2 8/16/12
NVC received 8/27/12
NVC left 8/29/12
Manila Embassy received 9/5/12
Visa appointment & approval 9/7/12
Arrived in US 10/5/2012
Married 11/24/2012
AOS application sent 12/19/12

AOS approved 8/24/13

Hang in there, mickanne. :clock:

Your magical day will come malapit na. :yes:

In the meantime, enjoy your family, and eat lots of your favorite food because it won't be the same in the U.S. :no:

Timeline

Hang in there, mickanne. :clock:

Your magical day will come malapit na. :yes:

In the meantime, enjoy your family, and eat lots of your favorite food because it won't be the same in the U.S. :no:

Hi there Tahoma,

YOur'e absolutely correct, so while im here im make each day special :) (food, family, Friends, colleague )being patient

each day... till we got approve. :)

Timeline

Hi!

Me and my fiance just filed the k1 visa last july 8, 2012 and my fiance just received a notification that checked has been encashed..whats next after that?

On the biographical information where i as the benifeciary were asked about the previous jobs..i am not sure of the dates of my prev employers bec that was a long time ago..when they conduct their background investigation, will that affect too? M worried bec i can no longer recall the dates...

I am just confused about this bec i really wanted to be withy fiance...

Thank you,

Carol

Thanks,

Jason & CaroL

Timeline

Hi!

Me and my fiance just filed the k1 visa last july 8, 2012 and my fiance just received a notification that checked has been encashed..whats next after that?

On the biographical information where i as the benifeciary were asked about the previous jobs..i am not sure of the dates of my prev employers bec that was a long time ago..when they conduct their background investigation, will that affect too? M worried bec i can no longer recall the dates...

I am just confused about this bec i really wanted to be withy fiance...

Thank you,

Carol

Hi Carol,

After receiving your NOA1.. now you and your fiance are on the way to NOA2. Im not sure whether it will affect your application if you forgot the exact day we"re you have work. But at least be more specific with the year? did you work abroad or just here in manila? as far as i know... if you have been work to other country more than 6 months. or left philippines for more than 6 months ,then you will have to get a police clearance in that country where u have work.... best of luck to you and your fiance.

mickanne

Timeline

Hi!

Thanks for your reply. I worked just here all the Philippines. I've read some articles that that background that they usually do is if u have criminal records... As for my prev employment, yeah i still have the year but i dont know if my supervisors were still there...

So u mean we need to wait for the NO1 first, right? Coz we only got a notification that checked has been encashed..

Thanks,

Carol

Thanks,

Jason & CaroL

Timeline

Hi!

Thanks for your reply. I worked just here all the Philippines. I've read some articles that that background that they usually do is if u have criminal records... As for my prev employment, yeah i still have the year but i dont know if my supervisors were still there...

So u mean we need to wait for the NO1 first, right? Coz we only got a notification that checked has been encashed..

Thanks,

Carol

Hi carol,

Your welcome, checking background check is pretty much fine,,,, they only do further checking when you commit crime, violate law, or if you been arrested. but if our NBI issue you an NBI clearance and you manage to have it... it will show that " NO RECORD ON FILE" so theres nothing to worry about as its only mean that you are a good citizen..

About NOA! Or NOA2, as i have looked on your timelime its say that you have already received you NOA1 or (notice of action = receipt notice) this mean that your application or petition has been received by USCIS... so you are now on the stage of waiting for NOA2 = or (approval notice). best of luck to u.

mickanne

Timeline

Yes we got the NOA1 already..n just have to wait for NOA2.. Ah okay, i submitted NBI clearance too.. Just hope that they will not ask for more evidences coz weve submittd a lot even txts scripts m emails...

Thanks for your reply!

Carol

Thanks,

Jason & CaroL

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.