Rob Rosan

Banking and Visa Payment

5 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi,

Last night I tried to pay our interview fee through Bancnet and had no luck. So I am wiring money through Xoom to BPI. I having Rosan pay the fee there and advice to give her? Also I am having her open a BPI account to make it easier any thoughts?

Thanks

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

No need to open a bank account to pay the Visa Application fee. All you need to do is send the Visa Application fee ( US $240) via XOOM, Westernunion or LBC. Westernunion is the easiest and fastest. Any which way to get the Visa Application fee to her. Visa Application fee must be paid in Philippine Pesos.

She can just go to BPI Branch with her Passport, MNL Case# or Copy of the NOA2, postal ID or valid ID with the Visa Application fee. That is it. Make sure to get and keep safe the receipt they give her. She will need that receipt to schedule her USEM Visa appointment. She will also need the receipt on the interview day.

Good Luck and God Bless

God Does for those who do for themselves..!!

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi,

Last night I tried to pay our interview fee through Bancnet and had no luck. So I am wiring money through Xoom to BPI. I having Rosan pay the fee there and advice to give her? Also I am having her open a BPI account to make it easier any thoughts?

Thanks

Don't see the benefit of opening a back account unless its for wiring money over time.

After paying the fee at BPI wait about 24 hrs before trying to schedule the interview, I know they state about 4 hrs but rarely does the payment show up that quickly.

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Western Union is offering $0 transfer fees right now to the Philippines during the summer, I encourage people take advantage of that by sending to their beneficiary that way. Sure, it may take a few extra days to not need to pay anything, but better than going through the hassle of opening a bank account that'll be closed again once they move Stateside.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi,

Thanks

Doesn't matter if you have BPI account or not, not necessary though. I have my BPI account but doesn't help mesad.gif.

Just bring her passport and manila case number. if you open BPI account it reguires 5 thousand pesos.

Good-luckkicking.gifkicking.gif

Western Union is offering $0 transfer fees right now to the Philippines during the summer, I encourage people take advantage of that by sending to their beneficiary that way. Sure, it may take a few extra days to not need to pay anything, but better than going through the hassle of opening a bank account that'll be closed again once they move Stateside.

good.gifgood.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.