raniel&sonson

Succesful K-1 Visa Applicants in the Philippines using I-134 Affidavit of Support

8 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Good Day VJ'ers. I'm here again to ask Question specifically for Filipino Members but everyone can answer.

I would like to ask if any of you became successful Using a Co-Sponsor for K-1 Visa in the Philippines. My Fiance got 13,000+ on his Tax Return last year 2011. But this year, he got a better job although not a high income job. To be more secure, we asked his Brother-in-Law to become Co-sponsor.

I would like to know if somebody got approve even using a co-sponsor. I will really appreciate you help. God Bless Us all. Thank you very much in advanced.

P.S. On the title, It's Survey.:)

Edited by raniel&sonson

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Good Day VJ'ers. I'm here again to ask Question specifically for Filipino Members but everyone can answer.

I would like to ask if any of you became successful Using a Co-Sponsor for K-1 Visa in the Philippines. My Fiance got 13,000+ on his Tax Return last year 2011. But this year, he got a better job although not a high income job. To be more secure, we asked his Brother-in-Law to become Co-sponsor.

I would like to know if somebody got approve even using a co-sponsor. I will really appreciate you help. God Bless Us all. Thank you very much in advanced.

P.S. On the title, It's Survey.:)

From what I've seen the Philippines do not or very seldom allow co-sponsors for a K-1, although it seems they do for cr-1 spousal visas.

Timeline

http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/profile.php?id=92375

you might want to read her experience :) it will give u a sense of hope ?

03/27/2012- I-129F sent to USCIS

04/02/2012- NOA1 email

04/05/2012- NOA1 hard copy received

07/23/2012- finally some light! RFE via EMAIL

08/05/2012- Sent RFE reply from Philippines

08/09/2012- RFE Reply Response Review Notification Email

08/15/2012- NOA2 Approval via Email

08/22/2012- Hard copy of NOA2 received!

08/24/2012- MNL case number noted!

08/31/2012- Physical Exam at SLEC- Passed!

09/07/2012- Big Day! Interview-> APPROVED!

09/14/2012- CFO Seminar->done!

09/18/2012- Visa on Hand!, CFO Sticker DONE! YAY!!!!

10/04/2012- America Here I Come!!!

10/05/2012- Touchdown Chicago!

Timeline

My fiancé only got 12,000 + ITR for 2011. I told th CO that he just started working last July 2011 and still working on the same company until now. She asked for employment letter but I said I have a copy of his latest paystub so she didn't ask for anything else.

Thakns Everyone for your replies. I'm still hopeful and I'm praying for our success.:)

My fiancé only got 12,000 + ITR for 2011. I told th CO that he just started working last July 2011 and still working on the same company until now. She asked for employment letter but I said I have a copy of his latest paystub so she didn't ask for anything else.

what is the result of your interview? I really appreciate your reply.:)

Timeline

Hello there I would like to ask something, My fiance is currently unemployed due to their company cut off some employee on May 2011. But he was with them for six years. Anyway, since my birth month is JUNE he didnt apply yet and traveled to my country. He does have enough savings to travel from then and now, for Christmas and etc. However, since we are filing for K1 visa we are going to have his father sponsor us and file the 134 form. I have checked the qualification and we have more than the requirement they are asking for a sponsor.

:P My question is will I have any problem for Manila Embassy and with my papers? Any possible denial?cause I heard something like co sponsor is not allowed in manila? is that right? I am a bit confused.

Hello there I would like to ask something, My fiance is currently unemployed due to their company cut off some employee on May 2011. But he was with them for six years. Anyway, since my birth month is JUNE he didnt apply yet and traveled to my country. He does have enough savings to travel from then and now, for Christmas and etc. However, since we are filing for K1 visa we are going to have his father sponsor us and file the 134 form. I have checked the qualification and we have more than the requirement they are asking for a sponsor.

:P My question is will I have any problem for Manila Embassy and with my papers? Any possible denial?cause I heard something like co sponsor is not allowed in manila? is that right? I am a bit confused.

Nixandrei just sent me this link that will give aus hope regarding co-sponsorship in Manila.

http://www.visajourn...le.php?id=92375

good luck and God bless to both of Us

Timeline

hi guys what are the chances u can get a not successful interview due to this only?

i heard that the phil. embassy consuls are very tough people, they give us the worst time here out of all embassies.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.