16 posts in this topic

Thank you so much for the prayers! I made it! i have my visa APPROVED!!!! i cant wait til my passport w/visa mailed to me!

Seriously..just relax and tell the truth. There was a girl at the embassy and she was flipping out the consular told her to calm down and try to relax..

if you have any questions please let me know.. i will try to help you guys. :)

CONGRATS sis.. What did the CO asked you? My interview is on 11th next month.What should I bring? Thanks

June 2011 - 130

June 2011 - NOA1

Dec 2011 - RFE

Jan 2012 - NOA2 (approved)

Feb 2012 - NVC case #

Mar 2012 - DS-3032

Mar 2012 - AOS paid

May 2012 - IV paid

May 2012 - DS-230

May 2012 - checklist

June 2012 - Case Complete

July 2012 - Interview Scheduled

anzcecu7pube.png

CONGRATS sis.. What did the CO asked you? My interview is on 11th next month.What should I bring? Thanks

Thank you so much! :)

Seriously.. i was freaking out like a week before my interview.. cuz i dont know what are the possible questions they might ask from me.

I got there like too early around 6AM but my appointment is actually 7:30 ..when i arrived there's alot of people lining up and ive waited like 30-45 mins til my they check my documents.

make sure you have all the necessary documents with you.. I-156, I-157 and the appointment letter ..be sure you have 2-3 copies.

and you cant bring any type of electronic devices at the embassy or else they wont allow you to get inside.

Long story short.. at the consular window they will ask you if you need interpreter or not.

the consular will check each of your documents.. marriage contract, birth certificate and any other supporting documents you have.

He asked me..

My husband's name

his birthday

nature of work

previous marriage

basically most of the questions is about from your petitioner in my case.. he also asked if i have been travelling abroad and i answered him yes.. i traveled twice..

take note.. dont show the consular you are nervous.. cuz they can tell.

Oh, ok thank you very much sis. I am preparing some documents to bring :) Goodluck to your Flight soon!! God Bless always

June 2011 - 130

June 2011 - NOA1

Dec 2011 - RFE

Jan 2012 - NOA2 (approved)

Feb 2012 - NVC case #

Mar 2012 - DS-3032

Mar 2012 - AOS paid

May 2012 - IV paid

May 2012 - DS-230

May 2012 - checklist

June 2012 - Case Complete

July 2012 - Interview Scheduled

anzcecu7pube.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Congratulation! :thumbs:

Thank you for the wonderful blessing :-)

5/26/2011 1st Meeting - Manila(yayyyyyyyyyyyyy)

5/26/2011 Got Engaged (He proposed soon as he arrived yayyyyyy :-)

6/11/2011 Flight back to US (sooooooo sad)

6/15/2012 Send the K1 packet

6/18/2012 Received in Dallas Lockbox

6/21/2012 Received NOA1 through email

6/25/2012 Received hardcopy of NOA1

1/03/2013 Received NOA2

1/04/2013 Received hardcopy of NOA2

2/14/2013 INTERVIEW (APPROVED) THANKS TO YOU OOH LORD!!!

NOW WE ARE WAITING FOR DELIVERY OF MY VISA!

Loving you makes life worth living!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

ConGraTuLaTions :):dance::star:

Sent I-129 Application to VSC 2/1/12
NOA1 2/8/12
RFE 8/2/12
RFE reply 8/3/12
NOA2 8/16/12
NVC received 8/27/12
NVC left 8/29/12
Manila Embassy received 9/5/12
Visa appointment & approval 9/7/12
Arrived in US 10/5/2012
Married 11/24/2012
AOS application sent 12/19/12

AOS approved 8/24/13

my visa journey friends!!1

I finally received my passport with visa today.. i thought it will take 1-2 weeks before they mail it to me, i can't believe i have it now.

God is really good.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Congrats! when do you expect to leave for America?

Sent I-129 Application to VSC 2/1/12
NOA1 2/8/12
RFE 8/2/12
RFE reply 8/3/12
NOA2 8/16/12
NVC received 8/27/12
NVC left 8/29/12
Manila Embassy received 9/5/12
Visa appointment & approval 9/7/12
Arrived in US 10/5/2012
Married 11/24/2012
AOS application sent 12/19/12

AOS approved 8/24/13

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Thank you so much for the prayers! I made it! i have my visa APPROVED!!!! i cant wait til my passport w/visa mailed to me!

Seriously..just relax and tell the truth. There was a girl at the embassy and she was flipping out the consular told her to calm down and try to relax..

if you have any questions please let me know.. i will try to help you guys. :)

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hello po, bagong member lang po ako dito at sana makahingi ako sayo ng advice . Mag start na ng file husband ko for K-3 visa at sna mbigyan mo ako ng payo tungkol sa mga kailangan ko na dalhing requirement bago ang interview. Thank you very much po . God bless you and your family

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

my visa journey friends!!1

I finally received my passport with visa today.. i thought it will take 1-2 weeks before they mail it to me, i can't believe i have it now.

God is really good.

2 weeks? Really? Or 1 - 2 days?

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

I have a great question to ask. My wife has an interview date set (March 5th 6:30am) - How long does it take from interview, to receive visa, the Philippine Powerpoint presentation/stamp for the visa to, flying to the USA? How long do we have to plan for the visa to stay in a hotel etc.?

Thanks, Don

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.