HollyandSim

Any June 2012 K1 Filers?

211 posts in this topic

Thank you! I hope ours is that simple too! I really can't imagine what I failed to include. Fingers crossed it goes quickly! Good luck to you! Good luck to all!

Also, I just noticed that my VJ Timeline shifted to Dec. 27 and says that RFE's from the Vermont Service Center usually adds about 23 days to decision.. Hmm..

Just checked the VSC processing date and what do you know, they're still working on the 28th of May.....God please give me patience because this wait is taking a major toll on me.........sry, this is my rant of the day....

Edited by Tar and Yevang

Just checked the VSC processing date and what do you know, they're still working on the 28th of May.....God please give me patience because this wait is taking a major toll on me.........sry, this is my rant of the day....

no need to be sorry, we are all going crazy, come on VSC lets go :) and I ask that nicely :)

Edited by VisaDude

Our Journey

06/12/12 - K-1 Sent

06/19/12 - NOA1

12/15/12 - NOA 2

02/11/2013 - Interview - APPROVED!!!!!!!

"Complete my joy by being of the same mind, having the same love, being in full accord and of one mind." - Philippians 2:2

tumblr-love-quotes_large.jpg

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

June 14th filer here. Received NOA2 today! :thumbs:

I wanted to see if there was anyone else who filed in June. We've been gathering everything for 2 months. I wanted to file in April. It's a pain. I mailed out application overnight on 6/8/12 and received the signature confirmation that it was delivered on 6/11/12. My fiance (Simon) is from Hereford and is here for 3 months, so hopefully the waiting process won't be too miserable.

Based on my location, it should go from Texas to Vermont. I'm curious to see the processing times. Does anyone know if the processors are assigned applications based on the beneficiary's country? My fiance is from Englang. I would love to spend Christmas together this year!!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

June 14th filer here. Received NOA2 today! :thumbs:

Congratulations!

July 09, 2012 - Sent in application for I-129f petition for K1 Visa
Dec. 31, 2012 - NOA2
Feb. 23, 2013 - Visa received
March 31, 2013 - POE
April 12, 2013 - Wedding! (41213 prime!)

May 02, 2013 - Sent off AOS, EAD, AP package

May 04, 2013 - Package arrived at Chicago lockbox

May 22, 2013 - Early walk in Biometrics, Alexandria VA

June 03, 2013 - RFE for AOS

June 17, 2013 - RFE response received

July 05, 2013 - EAD and AP approved

July 10, 2013 - EAD card production

Timeline

NVC has our case and we have our new case #!! I called today!!

The number is 603-334-0700....you'll likely need it. Once you get approved, the USCIS can't tell you a dang thing including if they've sent it to NVC or not. NVC can tell you if they have your file. I was approved on Friday and they got my file yesterday.

AOS to K1

04/30/14 RECEIVED

05/15/14 ACCEPTED FINGERPRINT FEE

07/12/14 EAD/AP

08/13/14 NPIW

04/03/15 RFE FOR MEDICAL AND VACCINATION (I-693)

06/29/15 RFE DUE DATE

07/11/15 EAD/AP EXPIRATION

no need to be sorry, we are all going crazy, come on VSC lets go :) and I ask that nicely :)

I sure do hope that VSC start picking up their work because it's just so hard to watch others receive their NOA2's. I'm hoping that we'll receive ours maybe tomorrow or hopefully next week...:/

I will second that!

So close but still not THERE!

Just hope in the next week that text/email will arrive! :dance:

This might be a silly question but whenever they sent text/email do, what time of day/night should we expect to receive it?

Timeline

I've heard it all through the day. I got mine at 11am. I've heard people saying they get them as late as 9pm.

AOS to K1

04/30/14 RECEIVED

07/12/14 EAD/AP

08/13/14 NPIW

06/29/15 RFE DUE DATE

Timeline

I looked at all of the numbers 100 before my EAC and 100 after - came out to about 88 K1s - and the day before my approval came about 30% of the K1s had seen some movement. It's kinda ####### behavior, but gave me a really good timeframe for approval. Plus I figured if I saw most of them approved, I would have some rationale for getting the robots at uscis customer service to do something.

AOS to K1

04/30/14 RECEIVED

07/12/14 EAD/AP

08/13/14 NPIW

06/29/15 RFE DUE DATE

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

This might be a silly question but whenever they sent text/email do, what time of day/night should we expect to receive it?

Only a guess but typical Fed Gov Core Working hours are 8am-4:30pm

I would expect an email / text to come between those hours Eastern Standard Time of course

How about it? Anyone out there receive their email / text before or after those hours?

Oh and I have not seen any silly questions here

Silly questions are the ones not asked :thumbs:

Edited by bxman

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

NVC has our case and we have our new case #!! I called today!!

The number is 603-334-0700....you'll likely need it. Once you get approved, the USCIS can't tell you a dang thing including if they've sent it to NVC or not. NVC can tell you if they have your file. I was approved on Friday and they got my file yesterday.

Were you able to get through to NVC no problem or did you find it best to call early or late?

Any robots there? :rofl:

I've heard it all through the day. I got mine at 11am. I've heard people saying they get them as late as 9pm.

Thanks for the info. I'm feeling somewhat lucky today so hopefully, today is my day. ahhaa *crossing my fingers* :)

Only a guess but typical Fed Gov Core Working hours are 8am-4:30pm

I would expect an email / text to come between those hours Eastern Standard Time of course

How about it? Anyone out there receive their email / text before or after those hours?

Oh and I have not seen any silly questions here

Silly questions are the ones not asked :thumbs:

Geez...I wish they'd pick up their workload and kick into 6th gear since it appears they're stalling somewhere in between. Hopefully today is my day. :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.