kittydoll

send k1 to Dallas? and intent to marry is address where ...?

5 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I dont get this, but pls correct me. My USC fiance lives in Ca. but will send k1 application to Dallas. And our letter of intent to will be send to USCIS

California Service Center

24000 Avila Road

2nd Floor, Room 2312

Laguna Niguel, CA 92677 ???

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Everything in your I-129F K1 Petition is assembled together including your letters of intent to marry and sent to the Dallas Lockbox. The address on your letter of intent is correct but isnt necessary.It just makes the letter look more professional.Example here http://www.visajourney.com/examples/Fiance_Letter_of_IntentB.doc . Below is a checklist of what you need. all sample forms are on this site here http://www.visajourney.com/content/examples If you want to front load add optional things marked *** If not enclose everything else. You can type or print out forms in Black ink. Print clearly. Sign and date in blue ink to be safe.Signing and in black ink is also ok. Hope this helps.

***Optional requirements are marked with ***

$340 Submittal Fee- Check or Money order made out to U.S. Department of Homeland Security.

Cover Letter

I-129F-(***Optional add a 1 page attachment for question 18 explaining the circumstances of meeting within the past two years, sign and date I-129F and attachment.)

G-325A- filled out by the US Citizen signed and dated

G-325A- filled out by the foreign fiance signed and dated

***G-1145- (***Optional but recommended)

Copy of Birth Certificate- US Citizen

***Copy of Birth Certificate- Foreign Fiance (***Optional- Use to avoid discrepancies on birth certificate and information you place on the forms as mistakes on birth certificates are common in the Philippines,you can avoid a possible RFE or delay.)

Letter of Intent to marry- US Citizen signed and dated

Letter of Intent to marry- Foreign Fiance signed and dated

Passport Photo- 1 of US Citizen

Passport Photo- 1 of Foreign Fiance

Proof of having met in last 2 years - Copies of all airline boarding passes, train passes, itineraries, hotel receipts etc

Copy of US Citizen Passport- Front page and Exit / Entry Stamps. Make sure to make clear copies of Exit/Entry stamps.

Photos- Photos of you and fiance together. If possible include photos of different locations and clothing. Photos with you, fiance, fiances friends and family together.( 6-12 photos )

***Proof of ongoing relationship- Copies of land line /cell phone bills, appropriate letters and emails, stamps on the letters (to document the date they were sent), and other written documentary proof, Chat logs from Skype,Yahoo etc. , Money remittance receipts such as Western Union or Xoom, Engagement ring receipt etc. Basically any thing you have to prove your relationship is ongoing.(***Not Necessary but Recommend if you want to front load your Petition- I personally front load Petition using quality over quantity)

If applicable- Copy of final Divorce Decree/Annulment or Death Certificate for the US Citizen and/or foreign fiance if either has been previously married and marriage ended due to divorce,annulment or death. Include for all previous marriages.

If applicable- Section C Question 2, if applicable provide certified copies of all court and police records showing the charges and dispositions for any specified conviction(s) (in accordance with the IMBRA). See section 9 of the I-129f instructions for more information . (Personally never had to deal with this so seeking further advice in this matter is highly recommended.)

Triple check everything for mistakes, signatures, dates or any discrepancies. Answer all questions, put None or N/A where applicable.If necessary add attachment to any question where you need more space.

Make 2 extra copies of entire packet. I like to scan and make a digital copy of entire packet. One for your records/safe keeping and one that will be sent to your fiance before her interview.

Mail completed packet to USCIS Dallas Lockbox. Send USPS Priority mail with return receipt requested / delivery confirmation to:

USCIS

P.O. Box 660151

Dallas , TX 75266

I-129F K1 Visa

06/04/12- I-129F mailed USPS Priority

06/06/12- USPS Delivery Confirmation

06/11/12- Received Text & Email notification for NOA1

06/11/12- Official NOA1 date on hardcopy

06/12/12- USCIS cashed check

06/14/12- Received NOA1 hardcopy in mail

09/09/12- Received Text/Email NOA2

09/12/12- NVC received

09/13/12- NVC issued case #

09/14/12- NVC Left for USEM

09/17/12- Schelduled Interview

09/21/12- USEM Received case

09/21/12- Received Instruction Letter NVC completed

09/24/12- Medical at St Lukes ( Day 1 Delay started menst :( )

10/01/12- Medical at St Lukes (Day 2 Passed)

10/04/12- CFO seminar completed ( Certificate issued)

10/19/12- Interview USEM (Approved)

10/24/12- USEM issued/released visa to 2GO for delivery

10/25/12- Able to track visa via 2GO website ( *Had to use UID# as tracking #)

10/27/12- Visa received (Quezon City)

12/06/12- POE SFO

Timeline

Everything in your I-129F K1 Petition is assembled together including your letters of intent to marry and sent to the Dallas Lockbox. The address on your letter of intent is correct but isnt necessary.It just makes the letter look more professional.Example here http://www.visajourney.com/examples/Fiance_Letter_of_IntentB.doc . Below is a checklist of what you need. all sample forms are on this site here http://www.visajourney.com/content/examples If you want to front load add optional things marked *** If not enclose everything else. You can type or print out forms in Black ink. Print clearly. Sign and date in blue ink to be safe.Signing and in black ink is also ok. Hope this helps.

***Optional requirements are marked with ***

$340 Submittal Fee- Check or Money order made out to U.S. Department of Homeland Security.

Cover Letter

I-129F-(***Optional add a 1 page attachment for question 18 explaining the circumstances of meeting within the past two years, sign and date I-129F and attachment.)

G-325A- filled out by the US Citizen signed and dated

G-325A- filled out by the foreign fiance signed and dated

***G-1145- (***Optional but recommended)

Copy of Birth Certificate- US Citizen

***Copy of Birth Certificate- Foreign Fiance (***Optional- Use to avoid discrepancies on birth certificate and information you place on the forms as mistakes on birth certificates are common in the Philippines,you can avoid a possible RFE or delay.)

Letter of Intent to marry- US Citizen signed and dated

Letter of Intent to marry- Foreign Fiance signed and dated

Passport Photo- 1 of US Citizen

Passport Photo- 1 of Foreign Fiance

Proof of having met in last 2 years - Copies of all airline boarding passes, train passes, itineraries, hotel receipts etc

Copy of US Citizen Passport- Front page and Exit / Entry Stamps. Make sure to make clear copies of Exit/Entry stamps.

Photos- Photos of you and fiance together. If possible include photos of different locations and clothing. Photos with you, fiance, fiances friends and family together.( 6-12 photos )

***Proof of ongoing relationship- Copies of land line /cell phone bills, appropriate letters and emails, stamps on the letters (to document the date they were sent), and other written documentary proof, Chat logs from Skype,Yahoo etc. , Money remittance receipts such as Western Union or Xoom, Engagement ring receipt etc. Basically any thing you have to prove your relationship is ongoing.(***Not Necessary but Recommend if you want to front load your Petition- I personally front load Petition using quality over quantity)

If applicable- Copy of final Divorce Decree/Annulment or Death Certificate for the US Citizen and/or foreign fiance if either has been previously married and marriage ended due to divorce,annulment or death. Include for all previous marriages.

If applicable- Section C Question 2, if applicable provide certified copies of all court and police records showing the charges and dispositions for any specified conviction(s) (in accordance with the IMBRA). See section 9 of the I-129f instructions for more information . (Personally never had to deal with this so seeking further advice in this matter is highly recommended.)

Triple check everything for mistakes, signatures, dates or any discrepancies. Answer all questions, put None or N/A where applicable.If necessary add attachment to any question where you need more space.

Make 2 extra copies of entire packet. I like to scan and make a digital copy of entire packet. One for your records/safe keeping and one that will be sent to your fiance before her interview.

Mail completed packet to USCIS Dallas Lockbox. Send USPS Priority mail with return receipt requested / delivery confirmation to:

USCIS

P.O. Box 660151

Dallas , TX 75266

thank you, but what about the letter of intent should be address to Dallas too or California?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

I dont get this, but pls correct me. My USC fiance lives in Ca. but will send k1 application to Dallas. And our letter of intent to will be send to USCIS

California Service Center

24000 Avila Road

2nd Floor, Room 2312

Laguna Niguel, CA 92677 ???

The letters of intent can be addressed to the same Dallas lockbox address that you mail the petition to, or you can leave off the address completely. It is not a necessary part of the letter.

Link to K-1 instructions for Ciudad Juarez, Mexico > https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/K1/CDJ_Ciudad-Juarez-2-22-2021.pdf

Timeline

The letters of intent can be addressed to the same Dallas lockbox address that you mail the petition to, or you can leave off the address completely. It is not a necessary part of the letter.

thanks for answering my question.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.