VG1985

USCIS post NOA2....slow

3 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Those of us who got out NOA2 on or after MAY 14th 2012...GUESS what our appilcations are still sitting at CSC waiting for then to compile enough to sent to NVC in new hamshire!! Outrage!!!

On May 14, 2012, my I-129F my PETITION FOR FIANCE was approved (so thats the good news!) BUT!!!!!!!!!

I still havent got a case number yet from NVC, despite my daily calls to NVC...so today I called USCIS (as its been 3 weeks and more than 15 business days) and I spoke with a supervisor after waiting for 45 minutes and we found out its still sitting at USCIS CSC office as they only send out approved petitions from time to time and they are waiting to compile enough to send out to NVC...crazy or what!!!! Not fair!!! We all wait so long to be re-united with our loved ones and our packet is sitting around still!!! They said hopefully by the end of this week it will go out to NVC..grrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

So i did a little research scrolling back on this posting and

All the people who got approved just 5 days before us (like May 7.8.9,10,11)went to the NVC and got case numbers (and yes I have genuinely happy for all of you!!! :) ) around May 20-23rd exactly 2 weeks.

But those of us who got out NOA2 on or after MAY 14th 2012...GUESS what our appilcations are sitting at CSC waiting for them to "get enough applications to send all at once"

HAVENT WE WAITED LONG ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At least we have each other to vent!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

My fiance petition got approved May 11 (the week before yours got approved) at CSC and I don't have a case number yet either. i called the NVC today and they said that they have not received my I-129f petition for alien fiance. The lady told me to email my approval notice to the research center at NVC to see what the status of my petition was. how did u find out that they were still sitting at the CSC, did u call the USCIS or NVC? thanks!

sorry i jusr re-read ur post and i see that u called the USCIS. well i guess we have to keep on waiting! it sucks!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

thank you for posting this information, helpful to at least know that they wait to pile up more petitions before sending it to NVC and that nothing else had happened to my petition. :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.