Tough_Era

What to Expect at Your K-1 Fiance Visa Interview??

223 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

If this thread was actually started for help :blink: and not just flirting

Another thing about the interview...expect to be there all day. You might not but if you have an appointment in the morning...dont assume they will see you in the morning.

Taking the train to CASA then taxi to the embassy my husband was up very early and they did not finally call him until about 3 45 in the afternoon.

blah blah.. wasting your time and talking senseless instead of give any advise or anything useful.. read first the title of this thread.. or you have nothing to talk about but word HELLA?? and give your view and opinion about a MOROCCAN..

I love Morocco and my Moroccan Man

event.png

event.png

Filed: Timeline

I feel so very blessed with my husband, he isnt a man of too many faces, he has just one...luv.gif

I cannot imagine how your fiancee deals with the many faces... wacko.gif

I really was rooting for you... now Im just wishing you would shut up... headbonk.gif

I wonder does your fiancee even know you, or does she only know the facade you perpetrate? blink.gif

Your words are filthy and smelly.. Ewww

Now you got the chance to get a respond from Zyzz.. you got my attention.. is that all you wanted ???

I'm not here to make more lovely enemies.. i got enough.. Sorry for my rudeness but get the hell out of this thread.. :)

Don't be a stalker

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Another thing about the interview...expect to be there all day. You might not but if you have an appointment in the morning...dont assume they will see you in the morning.

Taking the train to CASA then taxi to the embassy my husband was up very early and they did not finally call him until about 3 45 in the afternoon.

Oh yes, this. Just because they say a time-- it doesn't really mean that exact time. So you do need to be prepared to wait all day if necessary, although hopefully not.

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

Timeline
1338825302[/url]' post='5416989']

Honestly, I don't think i speak English well or maybe i underestimate myself.. also i have no friends around to speak English with which it makes it hard for me to improve my skills in communication.. i love reading and it helps really..

My husband spoke English very well while he was still in Morocco, he read English books very often.

01/2006 - Filed k1(1st time)

04/2006 - Interview (1st time) denied

Waited, waited...... no review

06/2009 - Filed k1 (2nd time)

09/2009 - NOA 2 approved

12/2009 - Interview (2nd time) APPROVED! VISA ISSUED

02/2010 - Arrived USA

04/2010 - Married

AOS Timeline

4/19/2010-Sent to Chicago Lockbox

4/26/2010-Received texts and emails 7th day

4/30/2010-Received NOA's(Hardcopies) 11th day

5/3/2010-Received ASC appointment notice(mailed 4/29/2010)14th day

5/7/2010-Walk-in Biometrics done(2 weeks earlier)18th day

5/13/2010-Case transferred to CSC

6/2/2010- Case received/resumed at CSC

6/18,6/22,6/23 AOS touches

6/28/2010- EAD production and touch on AP

6/29/2010-AOS APPROVED

7/2/2010- 2nd update on EAD production and touched on AP....

7/6/2010- Received "Welcome Letter" and AP document

7/12/2010-Received GREEN CARD and EAD

greencard.jpg

Timeline

I have not learnt it from fiancee.. please stop assuming things... people should stop acting like they know me ok?? and nobody should compare me to the Arabic guys..

LOL you keep doing this. Someone asks you a question, you lash out at them and tell them to stop assuming things.. the very thing they asked you about. I had WONDERED if you did. I did not assume (which is to decide I knew). That is why I ASKED. If i had assumed I knew the answer, why would I ask? That wouldn't make any sense. Please do not tell me you plan on doing this at Casa... each time they ask you a question you get mad and tell them to stop assuming things...

Timeline

Oh yes, this. Just because they say a time-- it doesn't really mean that exact time. So you do need to be prepared to wait all day if necessary, although hopefully not.

I have an assumption...they leave the ones that are up for scrutiny til the last..strategically to have them almost physiologically worn down and hungry.

My husband said only him and another single guy were left in the room to interview

event.png

event.png

Timeline

I have an assumption...they leave the ones that are up for scrutiny til the last..strategically to have them almost physiologically worn down and hungry.

My husband said only him and another single guy were left in the room to interview

In Amman I think it was more first come, first served. Ammar was second to the last and he was the only one approved that day lol. he said the others were total tools though.

Well I honestly can't blame you. I have had two people now tell me he is a veteran troller here and wanting to cause some issues on age gap marriages in Morocco. I just don't know what to believe any more and frankly I have tried to ask many questions but only get a question returned back and that to me is odd. Like, I just wanted to know if he had a recipe for avocado smoothies, and we all from Morocco know its only milk, sugar, avocado, but nope he came back with another question for me as to why I wanted to know. Well honestly, I just wanted to see if he did know, I already knew, and was hoping a quick reply with the recipe would make my wondering mind settle down. None of the questions here we have asked him pertain to his religion or address, cell phone number, etc., just simple visa journey questions. I think maybe I am done too, but it was fun while it lasted. IDK maybe I am just wondering a little bit to much.

I was wondering why you asked me about avocado smoothies knowing you lived with your husband for so long and you never discussed with him about that receipt.. as i don't know what you're trying to show people here after telling i will not respond.. and you got a respond of the avocado smoothies.. i told you i drink it in the cafe.. i don't make it at home..

i didn't want to tell you about the interview date.. that's all.. i don't ask people about their personal things and life.. all i want in this thread is to get ideas about how the interview goes.. you lost me now and i'm so sorry for that.. I'll make people here happy by disappearing from their sight.. thank you

Trusting him meaning thinking he's not a troll or trusting him meaning you thought he was a nice guy?

If it's the latter - get your bs detector tuned up. :) If it's the former, you're right - not a troll.

still asssuming things about me... oh gosh!

Zagray-- since you like poetry so much I am guessing you have written several about your fiancee. Maybe you should bring them to your interview in case they ask for more evidence. Also, it would be further evidence if you had published them, say, online so there is a date stamp showing you were writing continuously and after you met her.

I have written to her some and i love to do that as i wish i could share them here.. but they're very personal to depth hahaha..

Timeline

I have written to her some and i love to do that as i wish i could share them here.. but they're very personal to depth hahaha..

Have you shown them to her? Did she like them?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

I don't think I've ever heard any Moroccan man or woman say the word "hella".......

I have no problem believing he's Moroccan from the way he talks. There are plenty who have similar vocabularies with American slang and idioms and high-level vocabulary words.

I wish I someday get that good at Arabic, though!!

I love Morocco and my Moroccan Man

I love morocco and my Irish woman hahaha

thank you.. Now that's a good information..

I have no problem believing he's Moroccan from the way he talks. There are plenty who have similar vocabularies with American slang and idioms and high-level vocabulary words.

I wish I someday get that good at Arabic, though!!

I'm a Moroccan and my roots are dad's side Spanish and mom's Berber.. nice combination hahaha

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.