SarahZeeshan

NVC checklist recieved attn to DR

10 posts in this topic

Dear Fellow,

Hello:)

I need an Urgent response; I have been updated by NVC that Affidavit of support package has been reviewd and completed when I asked them about DS230 they said its under review but today morning I got an email from NVC stating that the form should be down load and submitted along with Civil documnets; (here I want to mention you all that my husband lawyer just submitted DS230 withour original documents)but the address provided where the documents should be submitted to ATTN to DR. I need your quick responses :

What does this mean; does it mean that my docs missing and now they are asking or the email is not to be considered

If any one correct me the below docs are OK to send tomy hubby from Pakistan:

Origianl attested, notarized from foriegn affairs birth certificate.

Original attested,notarized from foriegn affairs marraige certificate.

original attested, notarized from foriegn affairs translated version of marriage certificate in English

Original Police clearance

What else do I need to send along with the above, any photographs of wedding, honey moon or any hangouts, translation of national identity card,my employee visiting cards, or any experience letter, wedding card Do I need to submit them also?

Please let me know as soon as possible so I can DHL it soon.

Regards,

SZ

when did u send your ds230?

My husband also received checklist today saying my iv packet is incomplete. they asked me to send another original police certificate. which i already included in the packet i sent dated May 18, 2012

case3.jpg

*CONTINUATION

Received 221g(NBI with AKA)

Sept 5, 2012- sent requested document

Sept 6, 2012- Received doc at USEM by Mr. Leonilo Bernardino

Sept 10, 2012- called USEM and VISA WAS ISSUED

Sept 13, 2012- RECEIVED MY VISA

Sept 14, 2012- CFO seminar done(SMEF-COW)

SEPT 22, 2012- HAPPY FOREVER AFTER

when did u send your ds230?

My husband also received checklist today saying my iv packet is incomplete. they asked me to send another original police certificate. which i already included in the packet i sent dated May 18, 2012

my husband and his lawyer sent DS230 on May 16, already and they recived it on May 18, 2012..when did you send dear now today I am getting email which is confusing.

Husband sent it mAy 18 they received it may21. yesterday he called nvc and they said my iv packet is incoplete.

today, i received a checklist to send another police certificate ;(

case3.jpg

*CONTINUATION

Received 221g(NBI with AKA)

Sept 5, 2012- sent requested document

Sept 6, 2012- Received doc at USEM by Mr. Leonilo Bernardino

Sept 10, 2012- called USEM and VISA WAS ISSUED

Sept 13, 2012- RECEIVED MY VISA

Sept 14, 2012- CFO seminar done(SMEF-COW)

SEPT 22, 2012- HAPPY FOREVER AFTER

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

If you have submitted original documents earlier then you only need to submit DS-230.

Part I needs your signature, and please don't sign Part II.

You may also include cover letter and specify what happen with your previous submission.

Once you done with it, mail your envelop to the address NVC asking. like ATTN to DR etc..

Your husband also need to get with lawyer and ask him what does it mean. He may also call to NVC and ask more details about this checklist.

To be honest with you, immigration process is not that difficult if you are on visa journey forum. Hiring lawyer means spending extra bucks.

Let me know if it works for you.

USCIS:

11/19/2011: I-130 Sent

11/25/2011: NOA1 email notification received.

11/28/2011: Petition touched

04/27/2012: NOA2 email notification received.

NVC:

05/07/2012: NVC received

05/30/2012: Called NVC to receive Case # & IIN

XX/XX/2012: AOS bill invoiced and paid

XX/XX/2012: AOS package mailed

XX/XX/2012: AOS Receipt Paid

XX/XX/2012: DS-3032 acceptance e-mail received

XX/XX/2012: IV bill invoiced; IV bill

XX/XX/2012: IV fee

XX/XX/2012: IV fee bill appears PAID

XX/XX/2012: DS-230 delivered to NVC

XX/XX/2012: CASE COMPLETE

Embassy:

XX/XX/2012: Embassy received

XX/XX/2012: Interview scheduled

XX/XX/2012: Medical

XX/XX/2012: Interview

XX/XX/2012: Visa received

If you have submitted original documents earlier then you only need to submit DS-230.

Part I needs your signature, and please don't sign Part II.

You may also include cover letter and specify what happen with your previous submission.

Once you done with it, mail your envelop to the address NVC asking. like ATTN to DR etc..

Your husband also need to get with lawyer and ask him what does it mean. He may also call to NVC and ask more details about this checklist.

To be honest with you, immigration process is not that difficult if you are on visa journey forum. Hiring lawyer means spending extra bucks.

Let me know if it works for you.

Dear Immi, you are very right lawyer is extremely dumb; I do not know what to say? to day I called NVC to ask them I have a feeling my lawyer submitted the copies of documents to NVC and NVC wants my original documents which I have with me rightnow. Do you know the truw translation should be verified from union council or not? any idea?

Timeline

Dear Immi, you are very right lawyer is extremely dumb; I do not know what to say? to day I called NVC to ask them I have a feeling my lawyer submitted the copies of documents to NVC and NVC wants my original documents which I have with me rightnow. Do you know the truw translation should be verified from union council or not? any idea?

No, you dont need any certificate from union council. your translated copy at least specify the name of the person and statement like this that translation is best to my knowledge.

Usually, translation is done by notary public shop in pakistan, and they specify it at the end.

As you mentioned that your lawyer submitted the photocopies which is not good thing. Now you need to submit your original nikkah nama, translation of nikkah nama, original birth certificate, if birth certificate was in urdu then you need to provide translation of it too . You also need to submit the photocopies of all your original documents too. and photocopies of the biographic page of passport.

last but not least, two passport size of beneficiary's picture.

:)

Edited by immiprocess

USCIS:

NVC:

Embassy:

Hi guy, I read all the instruction on the website as I said when I called NVC ; they told me the birth certificate and the marriage certifucate is not from th eissuing authority I really do not what did they mean with it...I am now prepared with new DS 230 with my original sign on page 1 (as DS 230 item no 30 was incorrect as per NVC), my original police certificate; my original nikkah nama in URDU (attested by union council and notary pulic), Translation version of Marriage certificate (attested by the translator and foriegn affairs, notary pulic), original Birth Certificate (attested by Karachi metropolitan corporation, notary public foreign affairs), 4 passport photographs (2x2), boigraphic data of passport.Also I have attached the barcode sheet ATTN. to DR plus photocopies of all the documents with my NVC case number on every documents.

Anything else remaning at my end please let me know if ther is any attestation left on my side, does this Union council attestation (registrar) on marriage certificate is the issuing authority like for birth certificate Karachi metropolitan is the issuing authority doesnt this work then did they say not attested from issuing authority.

Please guide me if anyone of you can...

Take caresss,

SZ

No, you dont need any certificate from union council. your translated copy at least specify the name of the person and statement like this that translation is best to my knowledge.

Usually, translation is done by notary public shop in pakistan, and they specify it at the end.

As you mentioned that your lawyer submitted the photocopies which is not good thing. Now you need to submit your original nikkah nama, translation of nikkah nama, original birth certificate, if birth certificate was in urdu then you need to provide translation of it too . You also need to submit the photocopies of all your original documents too. and photocopies of the biographic page of passport.

last but not least, two passport size of beneficiary's picture.

:)

Timeline

Let them know that your birth certificate and nikkah nama are original.

I believe they had photocopies of your original docs therefore they are claiming for issuing authority. Just be on safe side, you can also submit NADRA's original birth certificate and marriage certificate.

Edited by immiprocess

USCIS:

NVC:

Embassy:

• 2 months later...
Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I got the same chicklist although i submitted all the orginal documents with my ds230. how would fix this error?

USCIS

04/24/09 :mailed I-130

04/29/09 : NOA1.

10/12/09: touched.

08/11/09: I-130 APPROVED!..asking for i824.....

08/24/09: i824 mailed

08/29/09: NOA 1

10/08/09: i824 transferred to local field office, went to field office, they said they dont have any info, called USCIS, they said it was an error, i shouldn't have filed i824...expedite request....no response..

10/28/09: contacted congressman

1/29/2010: USCIS located my files

02/01/2010: received approval notices for i130 AND i824

NVC Journey

02/02/2010: NVC/case# assigned

02/03/2010: Gave email addresses to NVC

02/08/2010: DS-3032 received

02/08/2010: Sent in DS-3032 email

02/08/2010: Received and paid AOS

02/11/2010: AOS fee accepted/shows as paid.

02/11/2010: AOS document cover printed.

02/19/2010: IV bill available online

02/19/2010: Paid IV bill

02/19/2010: DS-3032 accepted by NVC.

02/21/2010: IV bill: shows as paid

02/22/2010: printed cover sheet

3/11/2010: sent AOS and DS230 (overnight) signed by J.Desmond.

3/23/2010: sign in fail!!!!!!!! and 1 year anniversary

3/23/2010: Case complete

3/24/2010: Interview date assigned

5/27/2010: Interview---Denied asked to submit waivers :(

9/28/2010: waivers submitted

3/04/2011: waivers approved!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.