Mary Therese

Fiance Visa Service

61 posts in this topic

Hello VJ members, we are still on the first stage of the process...my fiance is thinking of taking the services of a company named

'easyfiance visa'

And I would like to know if anybody has used them...and if you've had...please don't hesitate to post your experience...good and/or bad...

i would like to know if the company is really reputable and effective...

Thanks a lot in advance!

God Bless! :)

Edited by Mary Therese

we are now expecting our first baby! :goofy: (L) :dancing: (F) :wub: :star: :dance: :jest:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

i never heard of them I used rapidvisa.com and i will say, that company sure as hell helped me out alot. They even have a office in manila your fiance can go to before her interviews or stop in whenever and they double check all the paperwork, they also respond to emails very quickly. I highly reccomend them. Btw, me and my fiance filed for our k1 in august, and she arrives in 2 days :) its been a long journey but our hard work is finally about to pay off

i never heard of them I used rapidvisa.com and i will say, that company sure as hell helped me out alot. They even have a office in manila your fiance can go to before her interviews or stop in whenever and they double check all the paperwork, they also respond to emails very quickly. I highly reccomend them. Btw, me and my fiance filed for our k1 in august, and she arrives in 2 days :) its been a long journey but our hard work is finally about to pay off

yes ive heard of rapidvisa... ok i will try to take note of that..hopefully there will be more responses soon...its better to get testimonials from outside these companies' websites :)

oh btw congratulations! together again in 2 days! :)im really happy to hear that...all these success stories give us who are just starting out in the process a good boost :) ..i could imagine the feeling...

thank you for your response and GOD bless you and your soon to be wife

we are now expecting our first baby! :goofy: (L) :dancing: (F) :wub: :star: :dance: :jest:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Uganda
Timeline

Its definately a good agency,my fiance hired them to help us with all the paperwork,i can say they are good,reliable but they know nothing about how to deal with high fraud consulates,the agency had no idea about the importance of front loading petitions for applicants that come from high fraud countries.I was denied a visa in January and i believe it could have been avoided if we knew something about front loading a petition.Actually they offered to help us submit a new petition at there own expense. So Easy Fiancevisa is good and iam sure you'll have a better outcome because Philpines is not difficult on fiance visas

Edited by Dorah28

Its definately a good agency,my fiance hired them to help us with all the paperwork,i can say they are good,reliable but they know nothing about how to deal with high fraud consulates,the agency had no idea about the importance of front loading petitions for applicants that come from high fraud countries.I was denied a visa because in January and i believe it could have been avoided if we knew something about front loading a petition.Actually they offered to help us submit a new petition at there own expense. So Easy Fiancevisa is good and iam sure you'll have a better outcome because Philpines is not difficult on fiance visas

I see...and may i ask how is your application going this time?....

Timeline

I see...and may i ask how is your application going this time?....

Good i guess,We didn't receive any RFE's on our first petition,we got a quick approval in just 3months and we haven't yet received anything like an RFE on our second petition,Its 3 months since we submitted it,so i believe they are good at doing the paperwork,Our case worker MR David Roudriguez is a good guy

Timeline

My fiancé is also using Easy fiancé visa services. Dorah28 what do you mean by front loading of petitions?

Front loading means sending lots of evidences not just 5 pictures,2 emails,2chats and 2 phone records like how Easy fiance visa tell us to do on their website.Susan in Nairobi they barely look at the evidence you bring with you on the day of interview so its advisable to send lots of different types of evidence with the petition.The consulate makes decisions prior to the interview depending on what you submitted in the innitial petition

Edited by Dorah28

Timeline

Nairobi consulate seems to be a tough place. Am already getting scared and with our case, it will take a miracle to get the visa.

Yes its a tough consulate,you just have to be confident and don't let them intimidate you or even get you folded.Thats what happened to me in january,just know that its not like any other interview,make sure you stand your grounds and defend yourself.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Mary, understand the difference between a Petition and a Visa. Not One Company can Represent the US Goverment or any Goverment. Not even a Lawyer.

The initial start of the K-1 PETITION can seem confusing as it was for me. The Company is a third party and does not represent you in any legal form or capacity as a Attourney can but, even if you had an Attorney they are considered a 3rd party and have no legal jurisdiction what-so-ever.

If you are confused by the process then a Visa Services is OK. But remember, its not a Visa service. It is a "For Profit" Company to help with paperwork ONLY.

What this means is: They help with the paperwork. ONLY!!!!!! It will be up to you and your Future Spouse to Qualify for USCIS Approval of the FUTURE Visa. Hugs!

TIM/MAV K1-JOURNEY
3/27/2007....We first met on myspace
1/30/10 ......My Honey proposed
8/15/10 ......He visit Philippines(2wks) & met my family
12/17/10 ....USCIS received the Filed I-129F for K1-visa
12/21/10 ....Received hard copy,NOA1
5/25/11.......Received RFE
6/09/11.......NOA2 approved
12/07/11.....Visa fee paid at BPI

6/11/13.......2nd visa fee payment
7/10-11/13.. Medical Exam completed@St.Lukes Clinic
1/15-16/14.. 2nd Medical exam updated
1/21/14...... k1 interview-Visa Approved
8/29/14...... Submitted AOS application
10/03/14.....Biometrics
01/07/15.....Received my EAD card

01/31/15..... I got my SSN from the mail

04/20/15......AOS Interview - Approved :star:

4/24/15 .......Got the Driving Permit Card

4/30/15 .......Green Card Received :) (Exp.4/20/17)

http://youtu.be/BVf45EcdFwQ

Timeline

Mary Therese you will definately receive an approval at uscis if you use Easy fiance visa but the visa approval will depend on the type of consulate you will be intervewing,i can guarantee you that they are good at preparing the visa applications and everything else you need for the interview.its just that some consulates are hard to deal with.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.