jenaelle

RFE help

8 posts in this topic

1. hi to all VJ users,, so here's the thing we got an RFE last April 24, 2012, we got all the documents that they are asking for except the past call logs and chat logs, we got some, but the problem is we used google talk to call each other for almost 1 year, and we just found out that there is no call logs in google talk,, what can we do about it? pls help us we need to send response to their RFE asap...Thank u so much

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

On Google Talk there is only the chat history, not the video calls one unfortunately.. O=/

To get the chat log you just have to click on Chat on the meny and all your conversations will be there.

But there is history of calls on Google Voice:

Open the dialer and then click on the arrow down right next to the amount of credits you have left.

Then click on history. A new tab with you call history will be opened on your browser.

I hope that helps

Anthony & Paula

I-129F sent: 01/17/2012
NOA1: 01/23/2012
NOA2: 05/30/2012
Interview: 08/07/2012 - APROVED
POE: 09/05/2012
----
Wedding: 10/24/2012
AOS/EAD/AP sent: 11/14/2012
NOA1: 11/20/2012
EAD/AP received: 01/28/2013

GC Approved: 08/30/2013

GC Received: 09/11/2013

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Yup like said there is a log of calls on google voice. Log onto google voice and click on history, there will be PAGES of call history... at least there is with my account.

Good luck!

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

how about skype chat logs?

case3.jpg

*CONTINUATION

Received 221g(NBI with AKA)

Sept 5, 2012- sent requested document

Sept 6, 2012- Received doc at USEM by Mr. Leonilo Bernardino

Sept 10, 2012- called USEM and VISA WAS ISSUED

Sept 13, 2012- RECEIVED MY VISA

Sept 14, 2012- CFO seminar done(SMEF-COW)

SEPT 22, 2012- HAPPY FOREVER AFTER

thanks for that info,, i really appreciate it, yup i have all the history of chat logs in google, but what i need is call logs :crying:, i have some from yahoo voice call,, guys did u send every single pages of ur call logs? we're so worried about some of the months that we don't have call logs history...we talked a lot really almost every day, but not of our call logs and chat logs was recovered..

On Google Talk there is only the chat history, not the video calls one unfortunately.. O=/

To get the chat log you just have to click on Chat on the meny and all your conversations will be there.

But there is history of calls on Google Voice:

Open the dialer and then click on the arrow down right next to the amount of credits you have left.

Then click on history. A new tab with you call history will be opened on your browser.

I hope that helps

we only talk in google talk and yahoo messenger, actually we have lots of call logs in yahoo messenger too, but the thing is that we talked for almost one year in google talk and we are worried about it,, because we don't have any proof about it :crying:

hope u can give me some advice about it..

how about skype chat logs?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.