Bad_Daddy

George Zimmerman Case: Charges Should Be Dropped

140 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

Ah, ok. Yeah, I think that time frame would be more telling as to how long it took for Zimmerman and Martin to cross paths after the 911 call ended.

I was thinking that Zimmerman followed Martin down the street by car and then once Martin started running, Zimmerman stopped his vehicle at the corner after losing sight of Martin and went around the first building (see the map I posted above). Martin may have only ran far enough to be out of sight of Zimmerman in his vehicle, having no idea that the crazy person following him by car would actually get out of his vehicle and pursue him by foot. So if Zimmerman went around the other way of the building, he would have intercepted Martin who was on his way home. That would have absolutely freaked out most anyone. So at the point, when Martin asked Zimmerman why he was following him can be approximated as being close to the vicinity of where the body was found and be timestamped by gf's cell phone record.

At running speed the average person can do 2m/s. Thats enough to run the full length of those houses facing the green space.

Timeline

Btw. If you want to see something cool you can use twin trees rd as a frame of reference in google maps - under the walk setting you can go from the corner all the way to long oak in about 2 min (and I know from experience I walk faster than google's rate)

Edited by Sousuke

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

That's interesting, Dan, because here's another map scenario that speculates how the confrontation took place.

[/b]And then this one...

That is interesting, they have zimmermans car parked in different places. At this point I don't know which is correct, but logically there would be no reason for him to leave the

car (or truck) where your map shows it being left. It would be logical to stay in the vehicle until you had to get out to follow him.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline

I am just now getting around to reading all these witness statements. Quite a few people state they believe the voice was "the boys". Several people mention a voice they describe as "louder", "aggressive", and "angry". I thing the witnesses may be Zimmerman's undoing. Also, to clear up an aforementioned issue as to how Martin's body was after the attack, several statements show it was face down directly after.

Timeline

Also, interesting.... two witnesses were very distraught over the cries for help and "Chris" told two of them that "if it makes you feel any better, those cries were not the cries of the person who died". REALLY? Isn't that witness tampering of some sort? That's a very strange thing to say for an investigating officer?

Timeline

That's interesting, Dan, because here's another map scenario that speculates how the confrontation took place.

[/b]And then this one...

He’s running. [2:08]

911 dispatcher:

He’s running? Which way is he running?

Zimmerman:

Down toward the other entrance of the neighborhood. [2:14]

911 dispatcher:

OK, which entrance is that he’s headed towards?

Zimmerman:

The back entrance.

[it sounds like Zimmerman says under his breath, ‘F-ing coons’ at 2:22]

NOTE:

911 dispatcher:

Are you following him? [2:24]

Zimmerman:

Yeah. [2:25]

911 dispatcher:

OK.

We don’t need you to do that. [2:26]

Use your map, at 2:14 into the call trayvon is running south towards the back entrance according to Zimmerman

6 seconds later Zimmerman is out of his car in pursuit , the call ends at 4:07 with out them meeting.

that would mean Trayvon made it about 15 yards in in 2:00 minutes

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

At running speed the average person can do 2m/s. Thats enough to run the full length of those houses facing the green space.

But I'm thinking that Martin didn't run far and his gf was telling him not to run. Perhaps he ran just far enough to be out of sight Zimmerman's vehicle, then stopped. Look, we know that Martin was trying to get home. He may have feared at that point that Zimmerman was going to continue to relentlessly follow him and could have laid low for a minute, then saw Zimmerman coming from around the other side of the building on foot and decided he had enough of Zimmerman's bizarre and scary behavior. But whatever he did, we know that Zimmerman was in pursuit of Martin and we know he got out of his vehicle. Zimmerman claimed Martin approached him while he was still in his car (according to one of the police officers that night), but that doesn't add up. For one, Martin started running away from Zimmerman's vehicle earlier - clearly trying to avoid Zimmerman. Why would he then come back to the vehicle? The gf's account mentions nothing of the sort, but that Martin was trying to get away from Zimmerman until the confrontation. There was no indication by the gf of Martin saying I'm going back and telling this guy off or whatever. He clearly was afraid and just trying to get home. So, to me, it seems most plausible that Zimmerman had to have gone around the building to essentially cut Martin off (remember, he mentioned in his 911 call that he thought Martin was heading toward the back exit and that 'these azzholes always get away'). I understand that if Martin had ran and kept running he probably would have made it home, but apparently he didn't, which makes sense to me since he's continuously on the phone with his gf until the confrontation for one and secondly, he may have been afraid that this crazy person was going to follow him all the way to his house and cause trouble for himself and his girlfriend. There were no adults home at the time if I recall correctly and she was all by herself.

Timeline

Did anyone see the neighborhood newsletter from the evidence files? It took me awhile to figure WHY they had pages and pages of it, but finally I found the zinger. It says if anyone sees any suspicious activity, contact George Zimmerman. Yes friends, he's the man in charge to take care of "suspicious" individuals apparently. smh

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Did anyone see the neighborhood newsletter from the evidence files? It took me awhile to figure WHY they had pages and pages of it, but finally I found the zinger. It says if anyone sees any suspicious activity, contact George Zimmerman. Yes friends, he's the man in charge to take care of "suspicious" individuals apparently. smh

Yep. I had seen that before. The HOA actually may be held liable for Martin's death if they endorsed Zimmerman to patrol the neighborhood while carrying a gun, which is unusual. In fact, most HOA's will hire a private security company to patrol the neighborhood where those security guards are licensed, insured and bonded.

Timeline

Zimmerman claimed Martin approached him while he was still in his car (according to one of the police officers that night), but that doesn't add up.

If Zimmerman's car was parked in front of the mail boxes, then Martin would have walked past him to get where they ended up.

I would guees this is what the officer was refering to.

That’s the clubhouse.

911 dispatcher:

He’s near the clubhouse now?

Zimmerman:

Yeah, now he’s coming toward me. He’s got his hands in his waist band.

And he’s a black male.[1:03

Timeline

But I'm thinking that Martin didn't run far and his gf was telling him not to run. Perhaps he ran just far enough to be out of sight Zimmerman's vehicle, then stopped. Look, we know that Martin was trying to get home. He may have feared at that point that Zimmerman was going to continue to relentlessly follow him and could have laid low for a minute, then saw Zimmerman coming from around the other side of the building on foot and decided he had enough of Zimmerman's bizarre and scary behavior. But whatever he did, we know that Zimmerman was in pursuit of Martin and we know he got out of his vehicle. Zimmerman claimed Martin approached him while he was still in his car (according to one of the police officers that night), but that doesn't add up. For one, Martin started running away from Zimmerman's vehicle earlier - clearly trying to avoid Zimmerman. Why would he then come back to the vehicle? The gf's account mentions nothing of the sort, but that Martin was trying to get away from Zimmerman until the confrontation. There was no indication by the gf of Martin saying I'm going back and telling this guy off or whatever. He clearly was afraid and just trying to get home. So, to me, it seems most plausible that Zimmerman had to have gone around the building to essentially cut Martin off (remember, he mentioned in his 911 call that he thought Martin was heading toward the back exit and that 'these azzholes always get away'). I understand that if Martin had ran and kept running he probably would have made it home, but apparently he didn't, which makes sense to me since he's continuously on the phone with his gf until the confrontation for one and secondly, he may have been afraid that this crazy person was going to follow him all the way to his house and cause trouble for himself and his girlfriend. There were no adults home at the time if I recall correctly and she was all by herself.

Two things don't make sense to me in this. Why do you think Martin had to return to the car to speak to Zimmerman? Why couldn't he have done it the first time he passed by? Second, if you think the person is heading to the back gate, you go straight where you have a clean shot at the back gate, to go the way you are mentioning sounds like the best way to miss the person?