lquin

DHL Tracking

4 posts in this topic

okay according to the NVC our case was forwarded to the Embassy on the 12th Oct, but when I check the DHL website and track by reference the latest packages that were sent out were on the 6th October...Whats that about ????

Do you think that it has been sent ??,, or its still waiting for DHL to pick it up ?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hi Iquin,

If they said it was sent yesterday, then maybe they had it ready and are still waiting for pick up.

To be honest I don´t trust that DHL tracking system. Or the NVC, for that matter. I called them on September 27th, and they told me that my case hadn´t been sent to the consulate yet. My husband called a couple of days later he was told it was mailed on the 26th!! A week later it still hadn´t reached the consulate (they had my case number, but not my paperwork). I think the consulate gets the case quickly, but takes time to process it.

I know this is a very difficult time for us, because we want everything to happen fast so we can at least have an interview date and move on with our lives.

My best advice is to wait until next Friday and contact the consulate to see if they have your case. Because then it will be a week since the NVC supposedly sent it. Everything will work out in the end!

Alix

N-400 (based on 3-year marriage rule)
06/05/2014 Application Sent
06/06/2014 Application Received in Phoenix

06/09/2014 Priority Date

06/11/2014 Notice Date

06/12//2014 Check Cashed
06/12/2014 Received email/text receipt confirmation from Phoenix Lockbox

06/17/2014 Biometrics Letter mailed
06/20/2014 Biometrics Letter Received

06/24/2014 Biometrics Walk-in

06/26/2014 In line for Interview

07/03/2014 Original Biometrics Appointment

07/29/2014 Yellow Letter Received

09/05/2014 Interview letter Received

10/07/2014 Interview

10/17/2014 Received email/text that oath has been scheduled

Hi Iquin,

If they said it was sent yesterday, then maybe they had it ready and are still waiting for pick up.

To be honest I don´t trust that DHL tracking system. Or the NVC, for that matter. I called them on September 27th, and they told me that my case hadn´t been sent to the consulate yet. My husband called a couple of days later he was told it was mailed on the 26th!! A week later it still hadn´t reached the consulate (they had my case number, but not my paperwork). I think the consulate gets the case quickly, but takes time to process it.

I know this is a very difficult time for us, because we want everything to happen fast so we can at least have an interview date and move on with our lives.

My best advice is to wait until next Friday and contact the consulate to see if they have your case. Because then it will be a week since the NVC supposedly sent it. Everything will work out in the end!

Alix

Thanks bud !

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

The NVC told our senator that our case was forwarded to the consulate on 10/2, but according to the DHL tracking the shipment to Casablanca was on 10/4. When they tell you that, they are just indicating that they are in the process of shipping. These are shipped in batches, so it isn't yours exclusively. I would watch the DHL for a week or 2, but if by chance you still don't see it, don't be too concerned either. I had one that it never showed up on the DHL but it did make it to the consulate.

Your almost there....congratulations.

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.