AustinnPawerss

Need experts suggestion and expertise

5 posts in this topic

Hello everybody, my wife has submitted the case in JUNE and we are still waiting...can anybody tell me how long I have to wait more for K3 and what type of evidence they need. I am not having much our wedding pictures may be only 2-3, coz we went out the country and she came there tooo and honestly we did't planned the wedding properly, we spent 7 days there together.

Yes, except pics, we do have our marriage certificates marriage rings ...can somebody tell me what type of questions they ask in the interview and what else should I do.

Question

1. actually I am muslim and my name matches in their list(so called terrorist list) does this thing can cause the delay, if yes almost how much, actually I applied for the visit visa in Jul 2005 and the guy who took my interview told me, you are onn and your visa is approved but your name matches in our list so we need to verify it from Washington they took my finger prints and everything done payed all the money, but after that no body called me, I kept follow up but they always said, we will call you and at the end I get tired and stopped follow up, I am curious that does this thing can cause the hurdle again to my process.

Thanks and best regards

Austinn

Life does not offer what you deserve, it offers what you demand.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline

If you need expert advice you should contact an immigration lawyer. They are the "Experts."

As for your name - if you are a Middle Eastern male with a name on their "hit" list, it will definitely cause some delay - how much just depends. There are some that are on AR for a few weeks, some a few months, som a year...

It just depends.

Reading the guides and the Middle Eastern REgional Forum are a good place to start.

:guides:

http://www.visajourney.com/faq/k3k4visa-outline.html

Finally finished with immigration in 2012!

familyxmas-1-1.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

1. No one can predict how long it will take to get your case to the embassy and if they will or will not pull it for more reviews stateside.

2. You will need proof of the ongoing and legitimacy of your marriage. Pictures, emails, phone records* with dates and times, gifts, and if the spouse has added your name to accounts jointly. Examples would be utility bills, insurance, etc.

3. You name as you know has been checked and did have a hit in one of the many data bases they use and you will have to submit prints again at the embassy to overcome the hit possibly. I do not know what country your coming from but Muslim Pakistani men are rarely given a visitors visa. This is the reason I ended up going to Pakistan and marrying my husband.

All you can do at this point is sit back and hopefully you will finish up with USCIS and NVC and be forwarded to the embassy soon. Take your journey one day at a time and try not to dwell on it. Make your conversation light with you spouse and read up on AR/AP since you will have to endure this once you have your interview at the embassy level. Work on getting all your proofs together for your interview.

Good luck,

Mary

Everything I respond to is from personal knowledge, research or experience and I am in no means a lawyer or do I claim to be one. Everyone should read, research and be responsible for your own journey.

1. No one can predict how long it will take to get your case to the embassy and if they will or will not pull it for more reviews stateside.

2. You will need proof of the ongoing and legitimacy of your marriage. Pictures, emails, phone records* with dates and times, gifts, and if the spouse has added your name to accounts jointly. Examples would be utility bills, insurance, etc.

You are right dear, I do have pictures(I am having 3-5 wedding day pics but not much), emails alot, phone records mostly we use to call each other by internet...using Yahoo phone, ya but I can produce some bills etc.... so by this we cant keep the log, hope you will understand what I am saying, Yes, one more thing she already changed her name and put my name as her last name[Husband name]

3. You name as you know has been checked and did have a hit in one of the many data bases they use and you will have to submit prints again at the embassy to overcome the hit possibly. I do not know what country your coming from but Muslim Pakistani men are rarely given a visitors visa. This is the reason I ended up going to Pakistan and marrying my husband.

Dear I am also from Pakistan, I meant to ask that when ever I will go for the interview do they will go through with the whole process.

All you can do at this point is sit back and hopefully you will finish up with USCIS and NVC and be forwarded to the embassy soon. Take your journey one day at a time and try not to dwell on it. Make your conversation light with you spouse and read up on AR/AP since you will have to endure this once you have your interview at the embassy level. Work on getting all your proofs together for your interview.

Good luck,

Mary

Thankx I am sitting back and waiting and hopefuly get the things done......

Life does not offer what you deserve, it offers what you demand.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline
Dear I am also from Pakistan, I meant to ask that when ever I will go for the interview do they will go through with the whole process.

Yes when you go for the interview they will fingerprint you either two index fingers or both hands. If they do both hands the fingerprints will have to come to DC and be manually checked and cleared.

Interview will be like ours was and here are the questions we were asked. Our relationship we had documents from 2003 and could produce them but they asked why I was only in Paksitan for a short time.

1. How did you meet?

2. When did you marry? Where?

3. Pictures

4. Who attended the wedding?

5. Why is she divorced? (HAHAHAHA) Tried to get him. I was widowed and they had the proofs and he did too.

6. How did my husband die?

7. Did I have kids and their names and ages?

8. Who is the cosponsor? since they made us get one after the NVC had approved our case and sent it to the embassy.

9. Where in the states would he live?

Basically they scanned over the pictures quickly and said your case is fine but needs more AP. Roughly one month later we had a field investigation and they talked to persons that attended the wedding, his married sister and the family. Gentleman, says he travels weekly from the embassy and does the verifications on cases and hoped we would get called back in one month. Our AP was right at 5 months.

Everything I respond to is from personal knowledge, research or experience and I am in no means a lawyer or do I claim to be one. Everyone should read, research and be responsible for your own journey.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.