I AM NOT THAT GUY

North Dakota becomes nation's second-leading oil producer

24 posts in this topic

What exactly were you and your uncle up to? :devil:

Drilling, but not for oil. :hehe:

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

North Dakota SUCKS!!!

A contact of mine advised me to head up there a few years back when the boom first hit. Said I could get a really decent job. Not for a million bucks was my reply.

On a side note ND is full of hot chicks. I went to a family reunion there back in '95

And hot chicks? Uh.... I don't remember a bunch of hot chicks when I was there.

And Kip, you're officially a hillbilly now. You tried to pick up chicks at a family reunion. Cue the banjos!

So we didn't have to go thru all of this immigration bs? We could have just gone to ND and had our pick? Why didn't anyone tell me this before?? :devil:

I did alright when I was up there ("Twins, Basil. TWINS!") but it's not like there were hot chicks walking around in high heels everywhere. There were a couple good looking girls here and there, no different than any other place in America. Nothing that I'd go back for.

The majority of the "ladies" up that way we referred to as "Snow Pigs." I probably don't need to explain that term, but that was the majority of women that I saw. Way more snow pigs than hot little blondes.

Although Kip is correct about them wanting a free ticket out of there. My primary had never ridden an escalator or been on a building with more than five stories. She'd never been on a plane, never even been out of the state except for that one time they took a school field trip to Mt. Rushmore. She was skipping pills all the time trying to get that free ticket out.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

North Dakota SUCKS!!!

A contact of mine advised me to head up there a few years back when the boom first hit. Said I could get a really decent job. Not for a million bucks was my reply.

And hot chicks? Uh.... I don't remember a bunch of hot chicks when I was there.

And Kip, you're officially a hillbilly now. You tried to pick up chicks at a family reunion. Cue the banjos!

I did alright when I was up there ("Twins, Basil. TWINS!") but it's not like there were hot chicks walking around in high heels everywhere. There were a couple good looking girls here and there, no different than any other place in America. Nothing that I'd go back for.

The majority of the "ladies" up that way we referred to as "Snow Pigs." I probably don't need to explain that term, but that was the majority of women that I saw. Way more snow pigs than hot little blondes.

Although Kip is correct about them wanting a free ticket out of there. My primary had never ridden an escalator or been on a building with more than five stories. She'd never been on a plane, never even been out of the state except for that one time they took a school field trip to Mt. Rushmore. She was skipping pills all the time trying to get that free ticket out.

You must have been on the east side of ND and not the west side. :hehe:

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Williston is where I go to deliver. It is not the little town anymore. It is the center of the boom there. I have to leave right away as there is no place to park. Same near Laredo, Tx.

Ever hear of Williston white?

It's the finest meth product in the area. Which is saying something because all of ND produces meth.

we met: 07-22-01

engaged: 08-03-06

I-129 sent: 01-07-07

NOA2 approved: 04-02-07

packet 3 sent: 05-31-07

interview date: 06-25-07 - approved!

marriage: 07-23-07

AOS sent: 08-10-07

AOS/EAD/AP NOA1: 09-14-07

AOS approved: 11-19-07

green card received: 11-26-07

lifting of conditions filed: 10-29-09

NOA received: 11-09-09

lifting of conditions approved: 12-11-09

You must have been on the east side of ND and not the west side. :hehe:

No, I can assure you. The women in western ND - even if they're your sisters - look just as "snow pig"-ish and inbred as the eastern ND'ers. Hell, I left my husband in western ND to do the big, manly job of flying into storms and seeding clouds in his huge, manly airplane -- and wasn't worried at all. At least I had all of my teeth.

lifting of conditions filed: 10-29-09

NOA received: 11-09-09

lifting of conditions approved: 12-11-09

No, I can assure you. The women in western ND - even if they're your sisters - look just as "snow pig"-ish and inbred as the eastern ND'ers. Hell, I left my husband in western ND to do the big, manly job of flying into storms and seeding clouds in his huge, manly airplane -- and wasn't worried at all. At least I had all of my teeth.

I thought your ex knocked out all your teeth Hannah?

sigbet.jpg

I thought your ex knocked out all your teeth Hannah?

...I have an ex??