4 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

I filed my AOS in December 2011, and Biometrics were taken in January at the USCIS office in Dallas. I was then told that the case was being transferred to the CSC. This was February 1st.

I decided yesterday that I would check up on my case with USCIS as I had changed my address online, and wanted to make sure that they had the new one, which they did. I then asked if they could advise what the current status was. The person on the line said that was my case was with my local USCIS office, which I asked did he mean Dallas. He said yes. He then said that as Dallas had a 4 month processing time for AOS, I was now over this and he would raise a Service Request. I was told to wait 30 days and if I had not heard anything to call back.

So does anyone know if at this stage if I could be still called for an interview. Has anyone seen it where a case was transferred to the CSC and then sent back to the local USCIS office, without an update being placed on the USCIS tracking page.

Thanks in advance

There have been cases where the case is transfered back for an interview. You can not trust the online status, it works well for some and not others. There is a lot of confusion with customer service about understanding transfers to CSC. They can't seem to see it or understand it. I think their scripts all say AOS is always transfered to the local office.

K1 from the Philippines
Arrival : 2011-09-08
Married : 2011-10-15
AOS
Date Card Received : 2012-07-13
EAD
Date Card Received : 2012-02-04

Sent ROC : 4-1-2014
Noa1 : 4-2-2014
Bio Complete : 4-18-2014
Approved : 6-24-2014

N-400 sent 2-13-2016
Bio Complete 3-14-2016
Interview
Oath Taking

Timeline

Thanks Caryh, I think I will go by what a lot of people on VisaJourney have said and call the line the misinformation one, and wait and see what happens.

Timeline

Yeah im pretty much on the same timeline as you Filed in Dec and transferred on the 2nd of Feb. The CSC is still working on october filed cases so it could be a while before we are seen to

ROC JOURNEY

09-06-2014 - Mailed in I-751

09-12-2014 - NOA received

10-02-2014 - Biometrics

01-10-2014 - Approved

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.