21 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Haiti
Timeline

Post Decision Activity

On May 9, 2012, the supervisor review of your case was completed. We will mail you a notice once a final decision has been made. Please wait to receive the notice before you contact USCIS.

For approved applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include USCIS sending notification of the approved application/petition to the National Visa Center or the Department of State. For denied applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include the processing of an appeal and/or motions to reopen or reconsider and revocations

this is the message i got when i checked my status online. can someone tells me what that means im cofused thakns for ur help

Filed: Country: Netherlands
Timeline

Post Decision Activity

On May 9, 2012, the supervisor review of your case was completed. We will mail you a notice once a final decision has been made. Please wait to receive the notice before you contact USCIS.

For approved applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include USCIS sending notification of the approved application/petition to the National Visa Center or the Department of State. For denied applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include the processing of an appeal and/or motions to reopen or reconsider and revocations

this is the message i got when i checked my status online. can someone tells me what that means im cofused thakns for ur help

It basically means nothing besides that USCIS has made a decision. You'll receive a notice with the verdict shortly.

N-400 application timeline

02-22-2012-- (00): documents sent

02-23-2012-- (01): NOA date

02-27-2012-- (05): check cashed

03-02-2012-- (09): bio appointment notice sent, bio date 03-15 (23)

03-05-2012-- (12): bio notice received

03-06-2012-- (13): early bio

03-12-2012-- (19): in line for interview scheduling

03-21-2012-- (28): scheduled for interview

03-28-2012-- (35): interview notice received

05-02-2012-- (70): interview. Rec. for Approval!

05-16-2012-- (84): in line for oath scheduling

06-19-2012-(118): scheduled for oath

06-21-2012-(120): oath letter received

07-06-2012-(135): oath

Passport application timeline

07-10-2012-- (00): application sent (card+book/routine service)

07-17-2012-- (07): application status online

07-26-2012-- (16): application on hold (name too long)

07-28-2012-- (18): RFI Tucson passport center (proposed shortened name) letter received

07-30-2012-- (20): reply sent to Tucson passport center

08-18-2012-- (39): passport book received

08-21-2012-- (42): passport card received

08-21-2012-- (42): CON received

Timeline

Is anybody in the same situation as I am ur reply will be appreciated

Can anyone in the forum discussion have the same situation like mine. If u do can u keep up date please I'll appreciate it.

Is anybody in the same situation as I am ur reply will be appreciated

My online status still says "Your N400, APPLICATION FOR NATURALIZATION is now scheduled for interview."

But my interview was April 17 and the officer said congratulation to me.

IR-1

engaged: 12/2/1999

married: 10/4/2000

we decided to move to USA after about 5 years.

applied for I-130: 10/20/2005

I-130 approved : 2/27/2006

Case Compeleted in NVC: 6/24/2006

Inteview Date: 2/12/2007

visa in hand: 2/13/2007

POE Date: 3/13/2007

GC in hand: 4/5/2007

Separated: 4/18/2008

Applied for Divorce!: 7/4/2011

N-400 sent: 12/14/2011

Received Divorce evidence: 2/20/2012

Interview passed: 04/17/2012

Oath Ceremony: 06/20/2012

The End!

Timeline

I can't believe that 200 people viewed my post and I only got 2 replies that sucks. No one wants to share info

Posted Today, 07:28 PM

I can't believe that 200 people viewed my post and I only got 2 replies that sucks. No one wants to share info

I doubt that has anything to do with it. People here are usually very eager to share information when they have information.

This is, if I look to my own case, I went from interview notice to RFE and from RFE to approval. Giving you that information is pretty useless as it is not the same as with you and if that's the case of the majority of those 200 people who viewed this, then why would they tell you this? It might only stress you more out.

Either way, I can give you my experience from my AOS (sure, it's not the N400 but it's at least something) a couple of years ago, I received the same message on the USCIS case status pages and it kept saying that same message even after I received my 10 year green card. I am not saying this has to be the same with you, but you shouldn't stress about this too much, it doesn't really show anything good or bad. I'm sure that you will hear something in about a week or so :)

Edited by JeroenAndMichelle

N400 Timeline:

12/14/11 - Sending out N400 package

12/19/11 - Received by USCIS

12/21/11 - NOA date

12/22/11 - Check cashed

12/27/11 - Received NOA

02/06/12 - Received yellow letter (pre-interview case file review)

03/13/12 - Placed in line for interview scheduling (3 yr anniversary)

03/17/12 - Received interview letter

04/17/12 - Interview - No decision, application under further review

04/17/12 - Biometrics

04/25/12 - Placed in line for oath scheduling (so I'm approved yay!)

04/27/12 - Received oath ceremony date

05/09/12 - Oath ceremony!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

If you were approved soon your status will change on queue for oath ceremony or even scheduled. I never got this status you have now, but I hope it change to scheduled soon. Good luck. :)

Caroline (Brazil) and Phil (USA)

yPnbm4.png

2003i9szfhw0aa.jpg

f2MWm5.png

View my Timeline

Timeline

I hope it changes also. At the end of the interview the io gave me the n652 form she checked that I passed the test and congratulation box but she said that her supervisor has to review it.

Timeline

I hope it changes also. At the end of the interview the io gave me the n652 form she checked that I passed the test and congratulation box but she said that her supervisor has to review it.

So since May 9 your status keeps saying that? I also hate when things like that happens. Your options is to wait some more days and see if your status change (and you receive email) or if it takes too long you can call USCIS. Good luck, I'm crossing my fingers for your approval and oath schedule soon. :)

yPnbm4.png

2003i9szfhw0aa.jpg

f2MWm5.png

View my Timeline

Timeline

Thanks. After how many days that ur online status changes. Thank u

Over a month. Take a look at my signature and timeline and u see all the details. My N-400 took so long and after being dead came back to life, so I named it Lazarus. hehehehehe

In my case maybe it took a little longer after interview because I chose to change my name.

Edited by Lisa and Phil

yPnbm4.png

2003i9szfhw0aa.jpg

f2MWm5.png

View my Timeline

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.