Almost done

What Next - Just received NVC Case # and IN via phone

8 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hello my dear Vj,

I am so so so happy today, I just received my husband's Case number and Invoice number and I provided the lady on the phone our email addresses. :dance: :dance: :dance:

What do we need to do next? Bcos she said just wait till the fee is generated.

Should I ask the beneficiary to re-send the choice of agent email? So they can skip sending me the snail mail DS3032? :innocent::unsure::help:

Timeline

Hello my dear Vj,

I am so so so happy today, I just received my husband's Case number and Invoice number and I provided the lady on the phone our email addresses. :dance: :dance: :dance:

Should I ask the beneficiary to re-send the choice of agent email? So they can skip sending me the snail mail DS3032? :innocent::unsure::help:

I think you should ask your husband to send the Choice of Agent email immediately using the VJ template. That is what we used, it was accepted and the IV Bill was generated a few days later. Good luck.

Timeline

I think you should ask your husband to send the Choice of Agent email immediately using the VJ template. That is what we used, it was accepted and the IV Bill was generated a few days later. Good luck.

Thanks a lot. we did that, but in their response they did not say Agent accepted. They responded to another inquiry

Did you mail the hard copy DS3032 also? or just the approval email was OK?

Thanks a lot. we did that, but in their response they did not say Agent accepted. They responded to another inquiry

Wait for their acceptance e-mail. Don't resend it, it might create confusion. In our case, it took them 3 days to respond, and the IV fee showed up the day after. The AOS fee will be invoiced around 1-3 days after receiving your case number.

USCIS

10/01/11 - Filed (2) I-130's

10/04/11 - NOA-1

04/05/12 - NOA-2

Your I-130 was approved in 184 days from your NOA1 date.

NVC

04/23/12 - NVC received both cases (18 days/12 business days from NOA-2)

05/07/12 - Case numbers and IIN's (14 days/10 business days since NVC received)

05/07/12 - Sent out DS-3032 by email; auto-response received

05/08/12 - AOS fee invoiced, paid - "IN PROCESS"

05/09/12 - AOS fee shows as "PAID"

05/10/12 - Spouse's DS-3032 accepted; minor child's rejected = had petitioner call NVC = received verbal acceptance from operator

05/11/12 - Spouse's IV fee invoiced

05/14/12 - Daughter's IV fee invoiced, paid both IV fees - "IN PROCESS"

05/15/12 - Both IV fees show as "PAID"

05/16/12 - Sent both AOS and both IV packages to NVC via USPS (expected delivery: 05/19/12)

05/21/12 - All 4 packages delivered

05/30/12 - Received checklist for daughter's AOS

05/31/12 - Sent response to checklist via USPS (expected delivery: 06/01/12); Spouse's case completed

06/07/12 - Daughter's case completed; waiting for interview date

06/14/12 - P4 received: interview date 07/11/12

Embassy

07/04-05/12 - Medical at SLEC

07/11/12 - Interview: APPROVED!

07/14/12 - Visas on hand

POE: 10/17/12

GC's on hand: 10/31/12

Filed: Timeline

Hello my dear Vj,

CONGRATS!!!!!!!! :D:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Everything will be via email so don't wait for any forms just wait for the PAID AOS before sending I-864 and the PAID Iv(which is now $230) to send DS-230

Hello my dear Vj,

Don't resend DS-3032! It's there just wait till they get to it.

Hello my dear Vj,

By the way everything is going to be really fast now so gather all documents and get ready to send!!!:)

Timeline

Don't resend DS-3032! It's there just wait till they get to it.

By the way everything is going to be really fast now so gather all documents and get ready to send!!!:)

Thank you so much for responding :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.