filipinalover

petition for foreign judgement

5 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline

good afternoon :)

as i seek advice here before that its better to file a petition for foreign judgement for my divorce

now the atty will file it as soon as i get this doc that i needed to provide

which i will need your advice or if someone knows or information on how to make this done or get a copy of this

here is what atty told me copy of a document/record or part thereof of civil code of US law saying that

divorce is allowed there certified by sec of the embassy or legation,consul,vice consul,or consular agent or by any officer in the foreign service of the Philippines stationed in the foreign country in which the record is kept and authenticated by the seal of his/her office. Attestation must state that the copy is correct copy of original or specific part thereof.

so where can i get this copy of family civil code?

my divorce came from Florida :)

this was the topic i posted before if you want to know more about it

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/366584-i-need-an-expert-advice/

any info or suggestion will be highly appreciated

thank you so much :)

Edited by filipinalover

good afternoon :)

as i seek advice here before that its better to file a petition for foreign judgement for my divorce

now the atty will file it as soon as i get this doc that i needed to provide

which i will need your advice or if someone knows or information on how to make this done or get a copy of this

here is what atty told me copy of a document/record or part thereof of civil code of US law saying that

divorce is allowed there certified by sec of the embassy or legation,consul,vice consul,or consular agent or by any officer in the foreign service of the Philippines stationed in the foreign country in which the record is kept and authenticated by the seal of his/her office. Attestation must state that the copy is correct copy of original or specific part thereof.

so where can i get this copy of family civil code?

my divorce came from Florida :)

this was the topic i posted before if you want to know more about it

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/366584-i-need-an-expert-advice/

any info or suggestion will be highly appreciated

thank you so much :)

hi! is this what you need? http://www.leg.state.fl.us/Statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&Search_String=&URL=Ch0061/SEC052.HTM&Title=-%3E2000-%3ECh0061-%3ESection%20052#0061.052

Filed: Other Timeline

oh my bad.

lets try this one http://www.familylaw.org/familylawcode.htm and then just select florida.

i want to thank you for sending me the first link

thats where i found my answers hehe

they respond to the email i sent and i can get a copy from administrativecode as the state of library florida told me

thank you so much

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.