AnnTaylor

Lee's Summit, MO

5 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Anyone having their AOS/EAD processed at Lee's Smmit, MO? What does ASC Code 3 and 2 mean on the I-797C mean? Anyone have any processing time for these applications from this office? I don't see it listed on the timelines.

Most AOS/EADs start at the Chicago lockbox, go to Lee's Summit and then on to your District office. Although the EADs get approved at Lee's Summit. AKA National Benefits Center. Not sure about the codes.

About the NBC

National Benefits Center FAQ

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Venezuela
Timeline

Code 3 means that whenever you get your biometrics letter, you are going to get it done for both AOS and EAD. Not sure about Code 2.

And if you check my timeline (which is not very far down on the AOS or EAD path) you might have an idea of the waiting period.

Our visa Journey ~~~~ 226 days

Removing Conditions on ~~~ May 2008

Our first anniversary ~~~ November 12, 2006

Anyone having their AOS/EAD processed at Lee's Smmit, MO? What does ASC Code 3 and 2 mean on the I-797C mean? Anyone have any processing time for these applications from this office? I don't see it listed on the timelines.

It took me 5 months for the AOS and around 2 months for the AP (they told me its the same for EAD)

Filed: Timeline

AnnTaylor,

One of those codes is for the AOS biometrics, the other is for the EAD fingerprint and photo. I don't know which is which. Did the I-797C give you a date for the appointment to have those 2 things done?

The EAD will be processed to completion by the NBC, you will find the apprpriate processing date on the NBC processing dates page of the USCIS web site.

The AOS processing will be completed by your local District or Sub office, you will find the appropriate processing date on that office's processing dates page.

Yodrak

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.