Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Sending Fees with 2 Different Personal Checks

2 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Greece

So, due to having lack of evidence it's time for us to create some evidence. We create opened a joint account last week & bank will send us checks with both names on it. I am use the check will function with either of ours signature. Should we split the $590 fees and send filing fees with my signature & biometrics fee with wife's signature? Below is only what we have:

Signed copy of I-751 application by both petitioner and beneficiary.

Check of $590.00 for both filing and biometrics fee.

Joint tax return transcript (Years 2009,2010 & 2011)

Copy of wife's Green card (Front and back)

Copy of our year 2011 certificate of health plan coverage

Copy of our year 2012 certificate of health plan coverage

Copy of our year 2011 health insurance card

Copy of our year 2012 health insurance card

Copy of our certificate of DeltaCare dental plan coverage

Copy of our certificate of EyeMed vision plan coverage

Copy of our State identification card with same address.

Copy of my 401k insurance (wife as beneficiary)

Copy of Citi credit card with same number issued to both of us (Front and back)

Copy of medical bills mailed to both of us at same address

Flight itinerary during 2010 Greece trip

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada

Do not send 2 payments. Send 1 payment one check one signature.

With shared bank account and both names on the check either person can sign the check.

-------------------------------------------- as1cE-a0g410010MjgybHN8MDA5Njk4c3xNYXJyaWVkIGZvcg.gif

Your I-129f was approved in 5 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 67 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS was approved in 2 months and 8 days without interview.

ROC was approved in 3 months and 2 days without interview.

I am a Citizen of the United States of America. 04/16/13

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
  • Create New...