Mudasirk

Paid AOS & IV fee, Sent AOS - Next?

34 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Malaysia
Timeline

:wow: congrats :thumbs: and thanks on the update, i truly appreciate it.

I still have to mail NVC the police cert and birth cert original, hopefully my case will be complete soon as well.

I thought your interview date will be this month June, but it seems they want to give you a month to get your medicals done.

All the best in your interview, pls post update after. Thanks a lot.

yeah, not sure whay the interview date is scheduled so far away. My wife is doing her medicals today at the lim dispensary in penang. The Dr. said it takes about 30 minutes and 4 days to forward the findings. I'm sure its the same for the dr. office in KL as well.

Ill try to email the KL embassy and ask if they can reschedule it earlier

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

OK. Please can you tell mii how much the medicals cost? my husband will probably do his own in Kuching

yeah, not sure whay the interview date is scheduled so far away. My wife is doing her medicals today at the lim dispensary in penang. The Dr. said it takes about 30 minutes and 4 days to forward the findings. I'm sure its the same for the dr. office in KL as well.

Ill try to email the KL embassy and ask if they can reschedule it earlier

• 3 weeks later...
Timeline

Hi, Please i would like to know how your wife certificate of good conduct looks like... I got mine few weeks ago after 6 weeks of application and it is a single paragraph letter that states that" This is to certify that the government of Malaysia has no Adverse record on me(My name) and (passport number)".. is that how your wife's certificate reads and is that the actual requirement from US embassy?

I just want to be sure that i have the right document on me. The statement of the Malaysia Consulate got me confused a bit which says " Malaysia offers a Certificate of Good conduct based upon statutory declaration alone. This is not sufficient for U.S. immigration purposes. We require that an actual check of Malaysian police records be made, and Certificates of Good Conduct which fail to specify that a check of records has been completed will not be accepted"

Please i will really appreciate if you can share your experience with me, Do i need finger print? What is the validity of cert if you know please. i just got my interview date and need to prepare ahead.

Thank you very much.. I wish you and your wife the best of the 19th... Success is yours and we shall all celebrate with my spouse very soon.

Regards,

Satu Love

Timeline

Thank you very much for your quick response.. do i need a finger print to be attached to it or just the letter?

Also were you able to re-schedule your interview date? They gave me late august which seem 2 far for me and more than 2 months.. I got the date this week but its about 2 months....

Regards,

Satu Love

Timeline

No finger prints-

I was rescheduled to july 10.

Try emailing them after 2 weeks and see if ur case file is there. I emailed right away and they didnt receive it- waited another week (3 weeks after nvc gave a date) and they rescheduled.

Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

Hi, Please i have a question to ask you... How long did it take your wife to get her medical package after interview date is scheduled? Did she receive a letter or a medical package that specify the hospital and the doctor? Did she wait for the letter to come before she proceeded to do medicals? Please Enlighten me.. My interview date has been scheduled to August and have not receive the medical instruction yet after 3 weeks. I not sure if i will be going to KL or have it done here in sarawak , so far there is a doctor here in Sarawak listed on the US embassy website, Malaysia.

I will be waiting to read from you Please.

Femi

Regards,

Satu Love

Timeline

You just have to call the dr.'s Office and make an appointment, tell them it is for usa immigration medical check up. Bring the interview letter and the passport. Its done pretty fast- go early so you can do the xrays the same day. Cost about 500myr

Timeline

Do i have to wait for the medical check up letter from the us embassy Malaysia before proceeding for the check up or consult the doctor? How long did the your wife wait before receiving the medical letter?

Regards,

Satu Love

Timeline

Are you saying that i don't have to wait for the medical letter before calling the doctor? I should just go there with my appointment letter and passport? or i have to wait for further information from the embassy i.e the medical letter before contacting them doctor and make appointment.. Please i will really appreciate if ou can clarify this.

Thank you very much.

Regards,

Satu Love

Timeline

Please what is the e-mail address of the malaysia US Embassy that you use to contact them for to re-schedule your appointment? is there any letter or package that the embassy will send to me before my interview date? What does package 1v stands for? do you understand anything about that?

Regards,

Satu Love

Timeline

The embassy will not send you any package. If you have an interview date, then you must already have the interview appointment letter via email.

Call the panel dr office thats in that letter to do a medical appointment.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.