Ameera73

About form I-824 help

3 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Do I have to file form I-824?, in NOA2 says: The Petitioner can also file Form I-824 to request that we notify to ANOTHER consulate of the petition approval for visa processing purposes. What this mean?, if I don't file this form they will not notify to the consulate in Cairo about the approval of this petition?, this is making me crazy, because at the beginning of NOA2 says...The above petition has been approved, AND FORWARDED TO THE LISTED CONSULATE....so do I have to file I-824 anyways?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Do I have to file form I-824?, in NOA2 says: The Petitioner can also file Form I-824 to request that we notify to ANOTHER consulate of the petition approval for visa processing purposes. What this mean?, if I don't file this form they will not notify to the consulate in Cairo about the approval of this petition?, this is making me crazy, because at the beginning of NOA2 says...The above petition has been approved, AND FORWARDED TO THE LISTED CONSULATE....so do I have to file I-824 anyways?

Thanks to true_loves_journey this is the answer to my own question....With the K-1 visa there's no I-824 needed.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

no, u dont have to file form I-824,because they say,if in case that u want to change of consulate,so wait till the consulate send an appointment to your fiance for the interview

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.