jarta

Verizon Call logs missing last 2 didgits of International number

7 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline

my fiancee and i just realized a few days ago that on her call logs from Verizon, my cell phone is missing the last 2 number. the logs however shows the country code all right (which is good). i think when the country codes is added, the system cuts off the last 2 digits. but the weird thing is that, all her calls to me shows all the numbers on the call logs. basically, incoming calls from Ghana loses the last 2 digits but outgoing call from her in the US has all the my numbers including the country code.

we are thinking about calling Verizon and asking if there is anything they can do about it. has anyone dealt with Verizon about this issue before? and i really hope it would not cause any problems at the interview.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

my fiancee and i just realized a few days ago that on her call logs from Verizon, my cell phone is missing the last 2 number. the logs however shows the country code all right (which is good). i think when the country codes is added, the system cuts off the last 2 digits. but the weird thing is that, all her calls to me shows all the numbers on the call logs. basically, incoming calls from Ghana loses the last 2 digits but outgoing call from her in the US has all the my numbers including the country code.

we are thinking about calling Verizon and asking if there is anything they can do about it. has anyone dealt with Verizon about this issue before? and i really hope it would not cause any problems at the interview.

Don't call anyone. It narrows itdown to no more than 99 phones and guess whose phone it WOULD be? Really this is not an issue. You need to present plausible evidence of a relationship. This is that. Present it with your other evidence and sleep well.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Don't call anyone. It narrows itdown to no more than 99 phones and guess whose phone it WOULD be? Really this is not an issue. You need to present plausible evidence of a relationship. This is that. Present it with your other evidence and sleep well.

I agree Bro.Its not a big deal.Verizon did not have your full number because after adding the country code, city code there simply wasnt enough characters to include your full phone number.One the application I am sure you have listed your full phone number.relax and let it breathe.Monday will be a day to celebrate and I will be celebrating for you.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ghana
Timeline

We submitted our docs like that (US Cellular) no questions were asked. I sent Israel 100s of texts which was part of our proof. It was fine.

Timeline

thanks guys! i also have skype and MTN call logs to supplement it. in addition have over 250 PAGES of whatsup messaging. i think i will print about 10 or 20 pages for my interview; a couple of pages from each month. what do you guys think?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

As usual my boy is prepared.Going fully armed .This is like going to a knife fight with a B-52!!!!!!! Better safe than sorry.Afterall what good will the documents do you if they are sitting at your house and you are in the interview room.Give them a good random sample.A little bit of everything.That will show them that you guys use a whole lot of media to communicate.Lets go get it next monday!!!!!

Timeline

As usual my boy is prepared.Going fully armed .This is like going to a knife fight with a B-52!!!!!!! Better safe than sorry.Afterall what good will the documents do you if they are sitting at your house and you are in the interview room.Give them a good random sample.A little bit of everything.That will show them that you guys use a whole lot of media to communicate.Lets go get it next monday!!!!!

B-52?! haha. i just don't want to miss anything document wise.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.