MangoAve

USCIS account

20 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Norway
Timeline

Do you have any problems with uscis account? In our case I am able to see only the status of the case “Initial Review” when I log in with my user name and go to the my portfolio it always says “500 Internal Server Error Resin-3.0.27 (built Mon, 19 Jan 2009 01:26:35 PST)

I was able to see my portfolio only one time - a month ago. I have tried different browsers - Explorer and Mozilla and it is always like this.

Any suggestions?

I'm the beneficiary and I have access!

But this is what I get. I have been able to see the account one time, after that all it shows is the message above, so annoying! But I see that a lot of people say that their account is never updated so I guess it doesn't reaaly matter. I know I will know when we get our NOA2!

K-1

Feb.14 2012: Mailed I-129F

Aug.14 2012: NOA2!! (179 days)

Oct.4 2012: Interview! Approved!

Oct.12 2012: Visa in hand

Dec.02 2012: POE

AOS

March 9 2013 AOS packet sent

March 18 2013 NOA1

April 1 2013 Biometrics done (appointment April 11)

May 25 2013 EAD/AP received

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

i called the customer service center number all i get is a automated thing and says the same thing the site does that they received it and they will mail me the results? Is there another number i can call so i can talk to a real person about my petition? :help:

Even though we are far from each other right now I know you are close to me in other ways,you are always here in my heart. You give me reason to look forward to each day,You are my life and a dream come true.there are no words to express how i feel for you.You are the light in my darkness.There could never be words strong enough to express my love for you but I'm going to show it to you everyday as long as i live.I love you with my body,soul and mind.I love you very much baby.Mwaaaaaaaaah!

Your Wife to be,

Aijeen

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Macedonia
Timeline

Oh yes! I created the account and we share the login and password. Because this process is so slow, we only check it once a week though....just so we don't drive ourselves crazy. :)

Our Journey:

10/02/2011: Met while working in Afghanistan
10/15/2011: First "date"
01/03/2012: Hired an attorney to file our K-1
02/05/2012: He returned to Macedonia
02/29/2012: My first visit to Skopje
03/03/2012: Met my future family
03/15/2012: I-129F package mailed / returned to Afghanistan
03/19/2012: Received notification of arrival of I-129F
03/21/2012: NOA1 mailed
07/15/2012: 2nd trip to Skopje
09/20/2012: NOA2 notice
10/05/2012: Attorney Received Case number from NVC
10/25/2012: Received packet 3 ( the same time I left on my flight back to the US)
11/06/2012: Medical Scheduled
11/15/2012: Interview - Denied due to "lack of proof of relationship"
11/27/2012; 2nd Interview scheduled - APPROVED!
11/29/2012: VISA IN HAND!
11/30/2012: POE NYC-JFK
12/12/2012: WEDDING!!!

02/26/2013: I-485 Filed

09/10/2013: Green card received NO INTERVIEW!!!!

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Off course we share the info, besides, this is a two people process if you can not trust her/him the password of your case are you going to trust her/him on everything else?

If u must question already what does that tell you?

Has nothing to do with trust and I dont think it tells anything by asking. What more would it tell the beneficiary than it would tell the petitioner? If you are talking all the time there is no need for two people to do the same thing one can. My only feeling is that it can give the beneficiary some piece of mind knowing they can check it themselves. With how many problems it seems people have already posted on this thread and how many people dont even see an update on the site before they get a letter in the mail that is two steps ahead, I figured this site was more useful to the beneficiary to see similar timelines and estimated approval dates..... and answers to any questions about all processes.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.