Jo_111

F3 - Interview Documents

3 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-3 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hi all

Just wanted to get your input - my sister & fly completed her interview in April for F3 category in Delhi, India. Her daughter, who is above 21 plus has been given another interview date in May (CSPA eligiblity) but my sister will have to submit a couple of documents to have her visa approved. I am a bit confused as they gave her passport back and asked her to submit them along with the documents. I thought they keep the passports till such time visa is issued,

Appreciate your earliest response please, many thanks

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline

Hi all

Just wanted to get your input - my sister & fly completed her interview in April for F3 category in Delhi, India. Her daughter, who is above 21 plus has been given another interview date in May (CSPA eligiblity) but my sister will have to submit a couple of documents to have her visa approved. I am a bit confused as they gave her passport back and asked her to submit them along with the documents. I thought they keep the passports till such time visa is issued,

Appreciate your earliest response please, many thanks

Each case are different, even though some have the same processing, even in the case of the same preference visa category. It does not necessarily mean that visa will be issued if one's passport was kept by the embassy upon submission of addition documents nor a different result if passport were given back and were also ask for additional documents. Sometimes, it differ from consular office to another or even from different visa officer to another.

By the way, I hope you don't mind me asking ....... What was the additional documents requested for your niece needed visa approval?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.