Sling

Anyone who you know or heard who lived in ekaterinburg...

4 posts in this topic

Just wondering if someone's fiance(e) lived in ekaterinburg..how long it took the visa to ship from moscow to ekaterinburg via DHL...

thanks!

Vermont Service Center...

- Aug 14th - I-129F Arrived

- Aug 15 - NOA1

- Aug 17th - Check cashed

- Aug 18th - touched

- Aug 24th - touched

- Aug 29th - touched!

- Sept 1st - touched??

- Sept 1st - approved little later after being touched!!

- Sept 2nd - touched - sent stuff to NVC?

- Sept 6th - NVC Received my case

- Sept 12th - petition forwarded to embassy

- Sept 14th - embassy receives it

- Dec.. - passes interview! .. Arrived to the US!

- Jan 15th - got married in vegas!!

- Jan 26th - went to SS office to apply and change last name

- Feb 8th - Received SS card with new last name!

- Feb 19th - Chicago received my application - delivered

- End of May Interview

- Less than 2 weeks later. Green card in the mail!

Don't know for sure for Ekaterinburg, but going all the way to Vladivostok (which is about as far away as you can get from Moscow!) it took less than a week.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

:(

Just wondering if someone's fiance(e) lived in ekaterinburg..how long it took the visa to ship from moscow to ekaterinburg via DHL...

thanks!

Can't tell you how long from Moscow but when i send stuff from states to Ekat it gets there in less than 10 days

filed 129 with vermont 4/19/06

first notice 5/3/06?

IMRA RFE 6/19/06

snail mail RFE 6/22/06

returned 6/22/06

email they recieved 6/26/06

second RFE email 7/11/06

recieved 7/22

returned 7/24

touched 7/25

APProved 10/02/06

NVC sent to Moscow 10/17/06

package from Embassy 11/17/06

interview 01/11/07

approved visa 01/11/07

arrived 02/7/07

married 04/13/07

filed AOS 05/13/07

biometrics 06/06/07

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

thanks!

I think around 1 week, maybe less

07/07 2006 Filed 129f

07/08 2006 Reciept date

07/10 2006 NOA1

07/26 2006 check cashed

07/28 2006 NOA1 Mailed

08/01 2006 touched

08/04 2006 NOA1 Recieved

08/07 2006 touched

08/08 2006 touched

09/19 2006 NOA2

36_14_438F6450_LIPLsLaLwPLmLyPLhLaLbLiLbLiPLlLaLsLtPLtLiLmLe_7.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.