Touched : 06/13/2011
got a NOA1 by e-mail and SMS : 06/15/2011
got "I-797C" hard copy of NOA1 : 06/20/2011
got RFE "I-797E" : 10/15/2011
RFE Reply : 12/15/2011
Touched : 12/16/2011
I-130 Approved : 12/20/2011
got "I-797" hard copy of NOA2 : 12/24/2011
Your I-130 was approved in 183 days from your NOA1 date.

NVC
NVC Case Number : 01/13/2012
Pay "$88" AOS Bill and e-mailed DS-3032 : 02/08/2012
Email from NVC, DS-3032 Accepted : 02/09/2012
AOS Fee Shows PAID : 02/09/2012
IV fee invoiced "$404" : 02/10/2012
IV fee invoiced "$230" : 04/18/2012
Pay "$230" IV Bill : 04/30/2012
IV Fee Shows PAID : 05/02/2012
Send AOS and IV packet : 06/09/2012
AOS and IV packet Received : 06/22/2012
Case completed at NVC : 06/29/2012

Interview Date : 08/28/2012 "Denied"

Case Reaffirmed : 07/16/2013

Second interview - Approved : 10/24/2013

Visa Issued : 10/29/2013

Visa in hand : 10/31/2013

For more details please visit my timeline

485.gif

I watched 5 Days of War this weekend. Good movie. I bet most Americans would be shocked to find out there was even a war there.

"Huh? What war?"

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Georgia
Timeline

I watched 5 Days of War this weekend. Good movie. I bet most Americans would be shocked to find out there was even a war there.

"Huh? What war?"

I bought DVD a while back. I would like to see the Russian point of view. I saw some of the refugee cities in Georgia.. for Ossetians.. They were not that bad actually..

I just hate seeing innoccent people getting killed.. The wedding ceremony was an actual event where the atrocities occurred..

But America does what it does best.. turn their back and have a blind eye.. Just ask the Kurds in Iraq after we incited them to turn on Saddam..

I can't believe Saakashvilli would attempt a war with Russia unless he thought we were backing him up...

Filed: Country: Russia
Timeline

I bought DVD a while back. I would like to see the Russian point of view. I saw some of the refugee cities in Georgia.. for Ossetians.. They were not that bad actually..

I just hate seeing innoccent people getting killed.. The wedding ceremony was an actual event where the atrocities occurred..

But America does what it does best.. turn their back and have a blind eye.. Just ask the Kurds in Iraq after we incited them to turn on Saddam..

I can't believe Saakashvilli would attempt a war with Russia unless he thought we were backing him up...

Do you think the US wasn't?

Первый блин комом.

What I take from all those movies and what I try to explain to everyone is we have a culture of being free from international invasion. We should keep it that way.

Learn to shoot. Take someone shooting. That way when a nation decides to invade your homeland you can repel them. I'll be darned if someone comes into my city and rounds up the local population for executions. WOLVERINES!!!

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Timeline

What I take from all those movies and what I try to explain to everyone is we have a culture of being free from international invasion. We should keep it that way.

Learn to shoot. Take someone shooting. That way when a nation decides to invade your homeland you can repel them. I'll be darned if someone comes into my city and rounds up the local population for executions. WOLVERINES!!!

lol I tried to get my wife to watch Red Dawn.. soon as she saw the Russians shoot up the school she abandoned the movie haha

Do you think the US wasn't?

Wasn't what??

Timeline

Giving support to Georgia.

They support georgia but Rice and Bush also filled Saakashvilli's head full of BS.. I know peeps think Saakasvilli is a madman but he's no fool to engage in an all war with Russia.

My wife was saying in the papers when all this happened people were wondering where the Great American Ally was!!!!!!!!

Filed: Country: Russia
Timeline

They support georgia but Rice and Bush also filled Saakashvilli's head full of BS.. I know peeps think Saakasvilli is a madman but he's no fool to engage in an all war with Russia.

My wife was saying in the papers when all this happened people were wondering where the Great American Ally was!!!!!!!!

Oh, the US wouldn't be so blatant about it, but I don't think that Georgia would engage a superpower alone.

Первый блин комом.

lol I tried to get my wife to watch Red Dawn.. soon as she saw the Russians shoot up the school she abandoned the movie haha

That was the opening scene! Tell her those were the Cubans.

America provided training and equipment since Georgia was supposed to be our big NATO ally in the fight against global terror. In truth, we weren't really trying to stop Georgia from fighting the Soviets Russians, we were trying to use their country to fight our wars.

When the lines between our wars and Russia's war in Chechnya, Dagestan, etc., started to get blurred, Putin did what he always does and took control early. He let us know where the world stood on the issue and didn't even really give us, or Georgians, a choice in the matter. "This is a Russian issue. We will handle it." And it's not like we could argue. We'd just done the same thing (without the Russians) in Iraq.

You have to hand it to Putin. Had Bush struck first and planted NATO "peacekeepers" in S. Ossetia, there would've never been an occupied Georgia. But, we would've lost all the ground we'd made on missile defense as well.

At the time, Russia was our ally. Georgia was our ally. Both are still our allies! We won!

Oh, the US wouldn't be so blatant about it, but I don't think that Georgia would engage a superpower alone.

They didn't. They defended themselves from an invasion and were lucky enough to get a semi-ceasefire before being completely overrun.

Of course they misunderstood the backing of America and just how deep we'd get involved. But, they had to know better. For us to go toe to toe with the sleeping bear, there has to be a bunch of oil involved and Georgia just doesn't have enough.

Русский форум член.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

They didn't. They defended themselves from an invasion and were lucky enough to get a semi-ceasefire before being completely overrun.

Why did they defend themselves by killing South Ossetians?

Вiрити нiкому не можна. Hавiть собi. Менi - можна ©

Why did they defend themselves by killing South Ossetians?

Because they were at war. In a war, one group of people kills another group of people.

Русский форум член.

Timeline

My Wife's cousins wife is Ossetian that lives in Bakuriani.... She said that Georgian's were being forced to leave Ossetia before the war started and many were killed in the process.

It always takes two to tangle.. I do know that Ossetians living in Georgia want the country united... For generations they lived and married with one another

Russians, Ossessian's and Georgian's have no animosity with each other.. Unfortunately that can't be said about the Governments.!!!!!!!!!!

Do you think if Georgia was not located where they are that America would be so willing to assist them??

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.