2 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Well after we got a RFE into the sixth month ... and a Great response from us ... this is what we found on the USCIS Case Status web site.

On March 29, 2012, we ordered production of your new card.

Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you.

If we need something from you we will contact you.

If you move before you receive the card, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283

We made it through without an interview. HAHAHA My wife Rosie will be 26 ... March 30th what Birthday Gift.

If it takes about 30 days .. the card will be here on our WEDDING ANNIVERSARY.

This is what I did to get through this.

First they said we had 3 months to respond .. I sent out our response in two days.

Second I wrote little cover letters for each thing they request.

As to t birth certificate for a child I said I am sorry but we have not had a child as of yet

since we have only been married 2 1/2 years.

As to Bank accounts I ran down to a second Credit Union and opened one up with 300 dollars and

sent the original account and the new account with the COVER Letter for it stating the second

account was a little account so Rosie could use it for EBAY and paying online bills.

As for Auto Isurance I bured off both of our Drivers Lic. and Rosies Permitt.

the cover letter for this said I am sorry Rosie is not on the Insurance but she doesn't need

Insurance with a Learner Permitt.

As for Bill I called our dentist and the Office printed both of our appointment and bills.

The Cover letter for this stated as you can see we both go to the same Dentist and the Bills are

paid under my Employers family (retired) account. And that if they look at the highlights they

would see we both had appointment on the same day at times.

I had to get my taxes done so I used TAXACT.COM to get them done and Printed them Free of charge.

In the letter I explained that now that they had 2011 Taxes they had more then the IRS required for

me to KEEP which is 5 years and they had 6 now .... 3 with Rosie as my wife and joint filing.

I also have death Benefits from where I worked and printed them (SCANNED) to show Rosie is the Beneficiary.

In the Cover Letter I sent that this was on file with Numan Resourses where I retired from and they

we're welcomed to call them anytime durning working hours.

I also inclosed the Business card of the AGENT that also did and ON SITE interview here at the house in a

Cover letter (which most of you wouldn't have but since I am 62 and Rosie is 26 haha we did)

Last but not least I did an OVERALL cover letter (-) and listing each ITEM I inclosed in the RFE packet.

AT THE I made it clear they were WELCOME to again VISIT us at our house at anytime.

YEPPY YEPPY YA ... we made it.

single 15 years married 5 months ....now I know what peaks and valleys are in life. LOVE my wife hehehe

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

Congrats!!!Finally, your waiting is over!!! :thumbs:

Edited by juliava

My N-400 Journey

06-02-2017 - N-400 package mailed to Dallas Lockbox

06-06-2017 - Credit card charged; received text and email confirming that application was received and NOA is on its way

06-10-2017 - Received NOA letter from NBC dated 06-05-2017

06-16-2017 - Received Biometrics Appointment Letter for 06-28-2017

01-19-2018 - Interview Letter sent

02-27-18 - Interview and Oath Ceremony. Finally US CITIZEN! 

My ROC Journey

03-08-2012 - I-751 package mailed to VSC

03-10-2012 - I-751 package delivered

03-14-2012 - Check cashed

03-15-2012 - NOA received, dated 03-12-2012

04-27-2012 - Biometrics appointment

11-23-2012 - ROC approved

11-28-2012 - Approval letter received

12-06-2012 - 10 years Green Card received

My AOS Journey

04-17-09 I-130&I-485&I-765 received by USCIS

04-19-10 AOS Approved

04-29-10 Green Card received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.