dwarf

2go Service, do they deliver during holidays?

6 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

pretty sure they deliver on Saturday but doubt it for Sunday. And I am curious about holy week coming up as well. I am almost betting the embassy will not be open during holy week, so there will be no visas for 2GO to deliver even if they are working.

Edited by Hank_Amy

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

How about Saturdays and Sundays?

It all depends on your 2GO Branch Location in Philippines. Some Locations are Mon - Fri, Mon - Sat or Mon - Sun. Most businesses are closed during Philippines Holidays.

Where in Philippines is the Visa going to be delivered?

Edited by Wally Greene

God Does for those who do for themselves..!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

You can also contact 2GO and get a definitive answer.

Our customer service hotline (+632) 5287-136

Available Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 7:00 pm and Saturday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.

God Does for those who do for themselves..!!

• 3 years later...

I wish I knew this one myself. 2go said I would get a text and I never did. Last time I called them they got angry and said please don't call this number again so I don't want to call in fear they might do something. I'm worried because in the last conversation they said my wife was out of the delivery area and she would get a text with where to pick it up, it says it's in transit last status before that was "loaded lomc" which I don't know what that means either. I wish I could call and ask

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

My fiancee was also out of the delivery area. She did received a text from, 2GO informing her that the packet was ready for pickup. She lives about 30 minutes outside of the city; 2GO said they do not deliver out side the city for security purposes.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.