wilzhen

confused on the interview date

6 posts in this topic

do the NVC, scheduled all the CR-1/IR-1 for their interview in their respective embassy after the complition of their cases on the NVC? How if we already have the scheduled, (we do it online),in which i make, a appointment online before my case been completed? what day of interview i need to follow, the one that NVC, assigned or my appointment done online? we called the NVC, last week, until now they don't send us the confirmation letter on my interview.need your suggestion, pls.more thanks to you all

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Yes NVC does schedule the interviews for IR1/CR1. Others can chime in, I would stick with the interview scheduled by NVC.

Edited by Leatherneck

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!" - Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945.

"Retreat hell! We just got here!"

CAPT. LLOYD WILLIAMS, USMC

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

If so, how can i cancel my interview? pls help me.

Personally at this point I would not cancel anything -- stop digging holes for yourself, don't complicate things. :)

Now that you have two different interview dates -- I would just attend the earliest scheduled interview. After attending that interview, I would send an email to the immigrate visa unit to cancel the other interview. What you don't want to do at this point is for some embassy employee to get confused and cancel both interviews based on an email you send or some other attempt by you to cancel one of the two interviews that are scheduled.

This is the email address: IVMNLAppointments@state.gov

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!" - Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945.

"Retreat hell! We just got here!"

CAPT. LLOYD WILLIAMS, USMC

Personally at this point I would not cancel anything -- stop digging holes for yourself, don't complicate things. :)

Now that you have two different interview dates -- I would just attend the earliest scheduled interview. After attending that interview, I would send an email to the immigrate visa unit to cancel the other interview. What you don't want to do at this point is for some embassy employee to get confused and cancel both interviews based on an email you send or some other attempt by you to cancel one of the two interviews that are scheduled.

This is the email address: IVMNLAppointments@state.gov

on my interview date, i have online it is for k-3 visa, the nvc told me that we are on CR-1 and only the nvc, gives and assigned the interview date thats why i have to cancel the first one and just wait for the interview date, given by the nvc.i think its too confusing thats why, i need to cancel it.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.