Mohammada

Please help me to solve co-sponsor problem (F2A)

3 posts in this topic

Hi everybody

i'm a new member and this is my first post although i have read this forum since previous year. My pd id 28 Apr. 2011. in category F2A.

My question is, my spouse has been living and working in the united states since late 2010 and she makes money about 12500$ a year. So she can't be my sponoer by herself and we need a co-sponsor, but it's very tough to find a co-sponsor for us. we're searching other possible ways instead of co-sponsor.

1) Can we put money in my wife's bank account in Compensation? If yes, how much money do we need? absolutely we can provide legal documents to prove how we have got the money for example from selling a car or ..... Or is a co-sponsor the only way?

2) can i put this money on my own account and translate the bank statement for immigration?

And the last one, When my wife got an employment verification letter from her manager her annual salary was written 17000$ but on her 2011 tax return form is 12500$ ! The question is which one is considered for NVC and what is the difference between them ? My wife is believing 12500$ is her net annual income.

the only thing i know is her manager never says something untrue and we only guess this difference is due to deduction of taxes or medical insurance from her monthly salary.

thanks everybody again

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline

1) Would be a problem, unless that can be documented to be in the account for quite some time perhaps longer than a year or so, they will see the sudden deposit and suspect, once visa is granted and green-card issued what's to stop the cash from being returned to whoever loaned it to you.

2) They may consider your assets, however may require evidence showing that this has been your asset for some time, and documentation as to how you will move this to the USA once you immigrate.

Lastly if current Pay stubs, and employer letter indicate that income is now sufficient, they may just accept that.

OUR TIME LINE Please do a timeline it helps us all, thanks.

Is now a US Citizen immigration completed Jan 12, 2012.

1428954228.1592.1755425389.png

CHIN0001_zps9c01d045.gifCHIN0100_zps02549215.gifTAIW0001_zps9a9075f1.gifVIET0001_zps0a49d4a7.gif

Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Visa issues, and lots of info about the Guangzhou and Hong Kong consulate.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

1) Would be a problem, unless that can be documented to be in the account for quite some time perhaps longer than a year or so, they will see the sudden deposit and suspect, once visa is granted and green-card issued what's to stop the cash from being returned to whoever loaned it to you.

2) They may consider your assets, however may require evidence showing that this has been your asset for some time, and documentation as to how you will move this to the USA once you immigrate.

Lastly if current Pay stubs, and employer letter indicate that income is now sufficient, they may just accept that.

I had gotten a raise during the last year which would not show on my previous year income. I had my employer write a letter and submitted that to meet the requirements. My case is now complete they did not ask for additional income. Remember, you do not have to be related to the co-sponsor (VJ please correct if Im wrong) so is there anyone else close enough that would be willing to help out?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.