NigeriaorBust

Lagos Lets collect data on the CO's

2 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I am not going to be able to help much here as it has been a bit but was discussing CO's with someone else and thought I would start this thread. Each CO seems to concentrate on certian things and have sticky points. Lets collect them. Who are the current interview officers at Lagos ? Back in our day the big ones were "the Asian lady" , an older white man , a younger pretty black woman. Are there new ones ? What did you note during your interview, what did you notice going on nearby. ( my husband noted the white man seemed to approve almost everyone and the black lady didn't approve mixed race couples often )

This will not be over quickly. You will not enjoy this.

Filed: V-1 Visa Country: South Africa
Timeline

During my interview, there were 2 white guys that conducted immigrant interview while there was one white lady and another white guy that handled the non-immigrant visa.

The immigrant officer that conducted my interview is in his twenties and he is such a piece of iceberg, the other guy was much older. So you guys shld note this. He is very unprofessional and you guys should be careful of him.

The state department decided that our case be reviewed by uscis because our senator contacted them with the unprofessional judgement of the CO. So instead of our K1 to be declared expired, vermount said we were placed on review and that our k1 has not expired and to wait for their final review. So guys, pls fight on, fight! Fight!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.