lou_7979

Medical examination forms

11 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Venezuela
Timeline

Hi everyone, I was on the U.S. embassy webpage for Venezuela, and under Medical examination it states that my fiancee has use the following forms to be filled out by the physician: DS-2053, DS-3026, DS-3025, DS-3024 (originals). But I can't seem to find examples or links to these forms. Does anyone know where I can find them so I can see what these forms look like? Thanks

Hey...

well you can not dowload this forms, these forms are filled out when she goes to the docotr appointed by the embassy for the exam, these doctor wll fill out all these forms, and will give her a sealed envelope with teh resultas that she can not open, she has to take to teh interview like that, one piece of advice, tell her to ask teh doctor for copies before he seals te envelope... does she live in Caracas? if she does the doctor in Clinica La Floresta is an old man but fairly nice, does everything quickly and can get appointment fairly quickly, this exam costs 200.000 Bs no matter who she goes to... Hope this helps

Dani

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

If I'm not mistaken - Google is our best friend - they are filled out by the doctor.

http://www.cdc.gov/ncidod/dq/dsforms/2053.htm - you'll find some other links on the right.

I only offer advice - not even legal. Just the plain and simple kind.

Timeline (incompleta)

Timeline

Dani, thanks for your response. Yes, my fiancee lives in Caracas. One other question. I keep hearing different things about the Embassy in Caracas. How did you or your fiancee actually get Packet 3 & 4 (with the medical forms). Were they mailed to you in Venzuela? Did you have to pick them up at the embassy? I heard the mail system isn't reliable in Caracas, so I want to make sure so I can tell my fiancee. Please advise, thank you!

Hey...

well you can not dowload this forms, these forms are filled out when she goes to the docotr appointed by the embassy for the exam, these doctor wll fill out all these forms, and will give her a sealed envelope with teh resultas that she can not open, she has to take to teh interview like that, one piece of advice, tell her to ask teh doctor for copies before he seals te envelope... does she live in Caracas? if she does the doctor in Clinica La Floresta is an old man but fairly nice, does everything quickly and can get appointment fairly quickly, this exam costs 200.000 Bs no matter who she goes to... Hope this helps

Dani

Hey...

well you can not dowload this forms, these forms are filled out when she goes to the docotr appointed by the embassy for the exam, these doctor wll fill out all these forms, and will give her a sealed envelope with teh resultas that she can not open, she has to take to teh interview like that, one piece of advice, tell her to ask teh doctor for copies before he seals te envelope... does she live in Caracas? if she does the doctor in Clinica Sanatrix is an old man but fairly nice, does everything quickly and can get appointment fairly quickly, this exam costs 200.000 Bs no matter who she goes to... Hope this helps

Dani

This is what it says on the website, read it carefully, I remember that when i was in this process I was so stressed out nothing made sense even if it was obvious, where it says "bring originals" tehy mean to teh interview not to the doctor becasue these forms are only in hands of teh doctor. Do tell your girlfriend to find her vaccination records of whatever she has had so that he can fill it out and she doesn't have to pay extra for vaccinations... if she has to get vaccinations or she can't remember if she has had them tell her to go to Vacuven, they're pirces are pretty good. Hope all this helps, anymore questions we can answer feel free to ask, we have already gone trhough this process.

* Medical Examination: Must be completed by approved physician from Physicians List: Caracas Physicians or Curacao, Aruba, Winward Islands Physicians, using forms DS-2053, DS-3026, DS-3025, DS-3024 (bring originals). Arrange for a medical examination with a physician listed on the attached information sheet. You are responsible for the cost of the examination. A medical examination is also required for each child who will accompany you. Medical examination is only valid for six months.

As of 07-22-05:

Dr. Jean Desenne Inst. Médico La Floresta,

Av. Ppal. La Floresta,

Piso 1, Consultorio 106

Tel: 209-6122 / 209-6273 /

284-2656 (dir) Monday - Wednesday - Friday

2:30 - 6:00 PM

By appointment only

Dr. Paul Fischbach Clinica Sanatrix,

Urb. Campo Alegre

4ta Av. con 2da Calle,

Piso 1, Consultorio 107

Tel: 201-6255 / 265-9602 (dir) / 201-6167 (dir) Monday - Friday

9:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Sat. 8:00 - 10:00 AM

Dr.Anibal J. Latuff Clínica Luís Razetti

P.B., Consultorio 3

Este Sur 2, Los Caobos

Tel: 576-5642 Monday - Friday

8:00 AM - 1:00 PM

By appointment only

INTERIOR:

Dr. Pedro Páez-Bermúdez Calle 63 #10-166, entre Av. 10 y 12 Qta. Airinos, Urb. La Estrella

Maracaibo, Edo. Zulia

Tel: 0261-742-5880 /

0261-719-2573 Monday - Friday

By appointment only

I am the Venezuelan, my husband is teh USC... you can forget about packets 3 and 4... once you are aporvved, have all teh documents ready, absoluteley everything she needs for teh interview and then YOU write to the Caracas ambassy giving them teh receipt number from teh apporval notice and telling them you have all teh documents ready and would liek to request and interview for your fiancee for whatever date you want it... then tehy will write you back and tell you when it will be... and then she has to be there that day at no later than 6:45 am (I recomend that becasue the day of my interview tehya ctually called at that time even though it said 7am), and that is pretty much it....

Timeline

Thank you Dani. Yes, my fiancee doesnt have a record of her vaccinations, I think she lost them! So she has to get them all over again, I'll tell her about Vacuven as you said. You wouldnt happen to have an address or phone number for Vacuven no? If not, I'll research that. Thanks

Hey...

well you can not dowload this forms, these forms are filled out when she goes to the docotr appointed by the embassy for the exam, these doctor wll fill out all these forms, and will give her a sealed envelope with teh resultas that she can not open, she has to take to teh interview like that, one piece of advice, tell her to ask teh doctor for copies before he seals te envelope... does she live in Caracas? if she does the doctor in Clinica Sanatrix is an old man but fairly nice, does everything quickly and can get appointment fairly quickly, this exam costs 200.000 Bs no matter who she goes to... Hope this helps

Dani

This is what it says on the website, read it carefully, I remember that when i was in this process I was so stressed out nothing made sense even if it was obvious, where it says "bring originals" tehy mean to teh interview not to the doctor becasue these forms are only in hands of teh doctor. Do tell your girlfriend to find her vaccination records of whatever she has had so that he can fill it out and she doesn't have to pay extra for vaccinations... if she has to get vaccinations or she can't remember if she has had them tell her to go to Vacuven, they're pirces are pretty good. Hope all this helps, anymore questions we can answer feel free to ask, we have already gone trhough this process.

* Medical Examination: Must be completed by approved physician from Physicians List: Caracas Physicians or Curacao, Aruba, Winward Islands Physicians, using forms DS-2053, DS-3026, DS-3025, DS-3024 (bring originals). Arrange for a medical examination with a physician listed on the attached information sheet. You are responsible for the cost of the examination. A medical examination is also required for each child who will accompany you. Medical examination is only valid for six months.

As of 07-22-05:

Dr. Jean Desenne Inst. Médico La Floresta,

Av. Ppal. La Floresta,

Piso 1, Consultorio 106

Tel: 209-6122 / 209-6273 /

284-2656 (dir) Monday - Wednesday - Friday

2:30 - 6:00 PM

By appointment only

Dr. Paul Fischbach Clinica Sanatrix,

Urb. Campo Alegre

4ta Av. con 2da Calle,

Piso 1, Consultorio 107

Tel: 201-6255 / 265-9602 (dir) / 201-6167 (dir) Monday - Friday

9:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Sat. 8:00 - 10:00 AM

Dr.Anibal J. Latuff Clínica Luís Razetti

P.B., Consultorio 3

Este Sur 2, Los Caobos

Tel: 576-5642 Monday - Friday

8:00 AM - 1:00 PM

By appointment only

INTERIOR:

Dr. Pedro Páez-Bermúdez Calle 63 #10-166, entre Av. 10 y 12 Qta. Airinos, Urb. La Estrella

Maracaibo, Edo. Zulia

Tel: 0261-742-5880 /

0261-719-2573 Monday - Friday

By appointment only

Uhmmm here is teh number, I got it from my records from there, I hope it is still teh same 0212) 5517271 / 264 Tell her it is in front of the Centro medico San Bernardino (or soemthing liek that, she should know) ... you should tell your girlfriend to coem visit us in the forum you posted the first time "Gente de Venezuela" we all went trhough the process on our own (meaning no lawyer) and used each other advices and experiences, so far we have all done great in every step of teh process and also have each other when we feel homesick.

Although, I think some people got some free vaccinations at their local "Ambulatorios" she might wnat to find out about that

Timeline

Thats great, my girlfriend actually works in the sector San Bernardino, in the BBVA Provincial. So she should definitely know about it. I'll tell her tonight. Thanks for your help Dani, I'll let you know next week if I have any more questions. Take care, have a great weekend!

Uhmmm here is teh number, I got it from my records from there, I hope it is still teh same 0212) 5517271 / 264 Tell her it is in front of the Centro medico San Bernardino (or soemthing liek that, she should know) ... you should tell your girlfriend to coem visit us in the forum you posted the first time "Gente de Venezuela" we all went trhough the process on our own (meaning no lawyer) and used each other advices and experiences, so far we have all done great in every step of teh process and also have each other when we feel homesick.

Although, I think some people got some free vaccinations at their local "Ambulatorios" she might wnat to find out about that

Timeline

Lou, I didn't have my vaccination record so the doctor appointed by the consulate asked me to have blood tests. Such blood tests would show that I have the antibodies that indicate I've either had taken the vaccines missing or have had the disease (in my specific case, it was varicella). I'm not sure whether they'd do the same in Venezuela, but I would guess they would. I only had to take the vaccines that I had never taken before.

Edited by Mew

Timeline (incompleta)

Timeline

Thanks once again Mew, and you too Dani. I'm off now, have a great weekend everybody!

Lou, I didn't have my vaccination record so the doctor appointed by the consulate asked me to have blood tests. Such blood tests would show that I have the antibodies that indicate I've either had taken the vaccines missing or have had the disease (in my specific case, it was varicella). I'm not sure whether they'd do the same in Venezuela, but I would guess they would. I only had to take the vaccines that I had never taken before.

Timeline

God, bad, awful grammar mistakes in this post! :blush:

Timeline (incompleta)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.