GoCong

Vietnamese Women

21 posts in this topic

Let's take a break from Visa-K1 discussion and talk about Vietnamese Women, (wives, fiancee)

I have to tell you that my financee from the Mekong Delta, she is so beautiful, so nice, ... I mean, she is hot!

How are yours?

Ever since my first year in college, which is more than 10 years ago and through out this timeline, I was in 5 different serious relationships. I never thought that one day I would be marrying to a girl from Vietnam but damn. Two years ago I came back to Vietnam for family visit and unexpectedly, I met my now current fiancee that I am filing the K-1 Visa for.

She is so sweet, so nice and is so gorgeous. I am falling in love more and more everyday with her.

she can cook hella good foods. oh yeah, no more eating ramen noodles, fast foods, frozen food for me once we are united in the states. I am finally settling down with this beautiful girl after years of partying, dating in the U.S.

Filed: IR-5 Country: Vietnam
Timeline

My fiancée is not only beautiful, but also has a good heart who cares about others, religious, can sing really well, knows how to cook, and smart. Every moment I spend with her is pure bliss! I cannot wait to see her in months time :).

We should all link a picture showing our wife's/fiancée. I will have to post a picture later on today.

Adjustment of Status Journey

July 05, 2012: Sent package off to Chicago

July 13, 2012: NOA received via email & text

July 16, 2012: Checked cashed

July 19, 2012: Received hard copy Form I-797C in the mail

July 21, 2012: Biometrics letter arrived by mail

July 31, 2012: AOS trransferred to CSC

Aug. 07, 2012: Biometrics completed

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
352636_201110261403013.jpg

Sent I-129 Application to VSC 2/1/12
NOA1 2/8/12
RFE 8/2/12
RFE reply 8/3/12
NOA2 8/16/12
NVC received 8/27/12
NVC left 8/29/12
Manila Embassy received 9/5/12
Visa appointment & approval 9/7/12
Arrived in US 10/5/2012
Married 11/24/2012
AOS application sent 12/19/12

AOS approved 8/24/13

My friend designed that poster kennard...

K-1 Visa

I-129F application received at USCIS: November 30, 2010

I-129F approved: March 28, 2011

Packet 3 Received: April 11, 2011

Packet 3 forms submitted to Consulate: May 4, 2011

Packet 4 received: June 16th, 2011

Interview date: July 25, 2011 (Pink!)

Pick up Visa: August 1, 2011

POE: August 5th, 2001 (Woot!)

Timeline

Timeline

crea78,

oh wow, your financee is so beautiful, damn, she is hella hot :dance: :dance:

you're a lucky man. Best of luck to both of you.

Thanks :) Waiting almost one year from the last time I saw her is killing me :( While in VN, I didn't see a handful of young women who looked close to what my fiancee does in beauty. I am sure there are alot out there, but personally, I didn't see too many of them.

Timeline

** Oops, didn't realize you meant the little girl in the picture you linked ** She might be 3-4 years old (not sure) but she is cute. She will sing Happy Birthday in English and it cracks everyone up.

Edited by crea78

I used to think it was just a peculiar compulsion of my wife to do this but I noticed it must be a common habit for Vietnamese women to delicately hold onto the nearest flower, bush or tree when getting their photo taken (usually for solo shots). It's also funny that the women in my wife's family will do this more often than actually smiling in their photos ( I call it their Poker-Photo Face). :)

Edited by michael7oanh

Timeline

Thanks :) Waiting almost one year from the last time I saw her is killing me :( While in VN, I didn't see a handful of young women who looked close to what my fiancee does in beauty. I am sure there are alot out there, but personally, I didn't see too many of them.

Your babe is almost as hot as mine. Mine also sings beautifully and cooks and sews and is smart. We are very lucky men. You can see mine in the pics I have posted on my profile. Click the photos button on my profile. That wedding dress she is wearing she made herself.star_smile.gif

Edited by luckytxn

Timeline

I used to think it was just a peculiar compulsion of my wife to do this but I noticed it must be a common habit for Vietnamese women to delicately hold onto the nearest flower, bush or tree when getting their photo taken (usually for solo shots). It's also funny that the women in my wife's family will do this more often than actually smiling in their photos ( I call it their Poker-Photo Face). :)

I noticed that with mine also. Strange huh. Does your expect to have pictures taken all the time like mine.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.