maim3

Sputum Smear Result.. Negative!

63 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Congrats to you! God is good. Mine is due in May 28..do whisper a prayer for me that it will turn out negative as well. Good luck on the rest of your journey!

Thanks and yea ill pray for u.

Btw, if u want to stop worrying about the result i have a tip for you. Start calling them on the 7th week. if u dont have result by then, call them everyday til it reaches your 8th week. On the 8th week u will know if there is a result already and it will take only a day for them to process it.

If they say on the 8th week u have a result but they are still processing it, call the following day for sure it's negative! kicking.gif

Edited by maim3

Filed: Timeline

Thanks and yea ill pray for u.

Btw, if u want to stop worrying about the result i have a tip for you. Start calling them on the 7th week. if u dont have result by then, call them everyday til it reaches your 8th week. On the 8th week u will know if there is a result already and it will take only a day for them to process it.

If they say on the 8th week u have a result but they are still processing it, call the following day for sure it's negative! kicking.gif

Yes, I agree! Start calling them earlier if they say no result yet, that only means you are negative. Then keep calling everyday.

Timeline

Yes, I agree! Start calling them earlier if they say no result yet, that only means you are negative. Then keep calling everyday.

You Right!:thumbs:

Sent NOA1 April 30th 2011

received May 2nd 2011

NOA1 Notice Date:May 4th 2011

NOA 2 txt/ email on july 18th 2011

NOA 2 received in Mail July 20th dated July 18th 2011

NOA2 in "74" days!

NO RFE

Personal issue in the Philippines

Medical Exam: March 22nd 2012

Medical Cleared on March 23rd 2012

Interview Date:April 16th, 2012......PASSED

Arrival Los Angeles California: July 7th 2012.

Marriage September 7th 2012 at San Bernardino County Hall of Records

Preparing for AOS

"I Wholly disapprove of what you say, But I will defend to the death, Your RIGHT to say it"

" _ Volitaire- "

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Just an update:

I called today at SLEC (4 days before their given date to call them), i talked to Jon and he said my sputum culture is negative! and he scheduled me to get my medical clearance on Monday (May 14). I called USEM to get an appointment for interview and as of today the earliest is May 21. And i'm due to give birth on May 23! I hope my baby will not come out earlier! Thank you Lord!

Great news! Looks like you will have more paperwork to do before you travel to the states, getting a passport for the little one.

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Great news! Looks like you will have more paperwork to do before you travel to the states, getting a passport for the little one.

Now I am anxious after calling for my Sputum culture results. I am due to call them on May 28 but decided to call them today (May 24) which is four days earlier and told me that I can come back on the 28th with my passport. They did not say if I was negative or what..

Now I am anxious after calling for my Sputum culture results. I am due to call them on May 28 but decided to call them today (May 24) which is four days earlier and told me that I can come back on the 28th with my passport. They did not say if I was negative or what..

I believe its Negative :-)

Timeline

Yes, I will pray that it's negative. By the way, did you ask them what was the result? I remember when I called them last April I ask them what is the result.

yes, I asked the lady for the results and she told me that they cannot disclose it on the phone. this is keeping me worried...

yes, I asked the lady for the results and she told me that they cannot disclose it on the phone. this is keeping me worried...

I see. Usually they will tell you the result, but if your sputum is positive they will ask you to report on Friday and not on Monday. Anyway, just pray pray and pray harder it works. I will pray for you too. God bless!

Timeline

I see. Usually they will tell you the result, but if your sputum is positive they will ask you to report on Friday and not on Monday. Anyway, just pray pray and pray harder it works. I will pray for you too. God bless!

Many thanks. God bless!

Timeline

Many thanks. God bless!

Just an update! I went to St. Luke's earlier today for my scheduled appointment. The sputum culture was NEGATIVE! What a relief! Went ahead for my immunization and preceded with the releasing (sobrang tagal!).. Anyways, thank you for your prayers. They have rescheduled my interview on June 13 (which they said the earliest possible) which I think is appropriate for my schedule in order to get the necessary documents on hand for the interview.

Cheers and God bless us all!

Timeline

Congratulations!:thumbs: :thumbs:

Sent NOA1 April 30th 2011

received May 2nd 2011

NOA1 Notice Date:May 4th 2011

NOA 2 txt/ email on july 18th 2011

NOA 2 received in Mail July 20th dated July 18th 2011

NOA2 in "74" days!

NO RFE

Personal issue in the Philippines

Medical Exam: March 22nd 2012

Medical Cleared on March 23rd 2012

Interview Date:April 16th, 2012......PASSED

Arrival Los Angeles California: July 7th 2012.

Marriage September 7th 2012 at San Bernardino County Hall of Records

Preparing for AOS

"I Wholly disapprove of what you say, But I will defend to the death, Your RIGHT to say it"

" _ Volitaire- "

Just an update! I went to St. Luke's earlier today for my scheduled appointment. The sputum culture was NEGATIVE! What a relief! Went ahead for my immunization and preceded with the releasing (sobrang tagal!).. Anyways, thank you for your prayers. They have rescheduled my interview on June 13 (which they said the earliest possible) which I think is appropriate for my schedule in order to get the necessary documents on hand for the interview.

Cheers and God bless us all!

Congrats!!!! Sabi ko sa yo negative yan eh :-)

Yup, you have enough time to prepare for your interview.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.