hicham913

Which form do I use for a Sponsor?

7 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hi Everyone: Just have a question, I have a Sponsor for my husband who is in Morocco we are now waiting on the I-129F NOA2 which we will get soon, What is the correct form I need for the Sponsor? I know there is an easier form that just come out I just want to make sure so I can go ahead with the Sponsorship and prepare them for what they need to have. My income might not be enough so need your help everyone Thank You! Hope all your journeys are going well.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline

If you are talking about Affidavit of Support, most consular K1, K3 visa interviews require the I-134.

http://www.uscis.gov/graphics/formsfee/forms/files/I-134.pdf

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...mp;page=k3guide

Edited by YuAndDan

OUR TIME LINE Please do a timeline it helps us all, thanks.

Is now a US Citizen immigration completed Jan 12, 2012.

1428954228.1592.1755425389.png

CHIN0001_zps9c01d045.gifCHIN0100_zps02549215.gifTAIW0001_zps9a9075f1.gifVIET0001_zps0a49d4a7.gif

Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Visa issues, and lots of info about the Guangzhou and Hong Kong consulate.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
If you are talking about Affidavit of Support, most consular K1, K3 visa interviews require the I-134.

http://www.uscis.gov/graphics/formsfee/forms/files/I-134.pdf

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...mp;page=k3guide

-134 / I-864 Affidavit of Support form. Ensure it is notarized (by a public notary), with all required supporting evidence. Some consulates may require one or the other forms. You will need to verify with the consulate which they require. You can call or email the consulate to check ahead of time. Additionally, the consulate will notify your fiance(e) via mail correspondence which they prefer. Attempt to start collecting the required information ahead of time, as it can often take several weeks to collect it all Thank You for your reply i found this on the link you gave me this is what i will need? just making sure!! i wish you the best on your Journey

Filed: Timeline

hicham,

I-134 for a K visa

Yodrak

I-134 / I-864 Affidavit of Support form. Ensure it is notarized (by a public notary), with all required supporting evidence. Some consulates may require one or the other forms. You will need to verify with the consulate which they require. You can call or email the consulate to check ahead of time. Additionally, the consulate will notify your fiance(e) via mail correspondence which they prefer. Attempt to start collecting the required information ahead of time, as it can often take several weeks to collect it all Thank You for your reply i found this on the link you gave me this is what i will need? just making sure!! i wish you the best on your Journey
Edited by Yodrak

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: South Africa
Timeline

How many times have you asked this now? When you spammed weeks ago that wasn't good enough? What happened to your divorce or giving up?

Edited by Libersolis

I-129F Timeline

07-14-06-I-129F Sent

07-16-06-I-129F Arrived in Chicago

07-20-06-I-129F NOA 1

07-27-06-Touched

10-23-06-Touched

11-18-06-Touched

11-22-06-Touched

11-24-06-Approved

11-27-06-Touched

12-04-06-NVC Received

12-06-06-NVC Left

12-14-06-Arrived at Consulate

01-04-07-Packet 3 Received

01-05-07-Packet 3 Sent

01-10-07-Medical Examination

02-13-07-Interview in Johannesburg

Filed: Timeline
Hi Everyone: Just have a question, I have a Sponsor for my husband who is in Morocco we are now waiting on the I-129F NOA2 which we will get soon, What is the correct form I need for the Sponsor? I know there is an easier form that just come out I just want to make sure so I can go ahead with the Sponsorship and prepare them for what they need to have. My income might not be enough so need your help everyone Thank You! Hope all your journeys are going well.

Hello,

You would require the I-134 form, but then again check with the consualate, some times they do ask for I-864 form(it is a rarity).

If you do not have sufficient income meaning $16,500 per year income , you need a sponsor who can support you both in the US, it can be any friend of yours or relative who is maintaining valid status in the US.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.