I AM NOT THAT GUY

The Say Anything Thread -- Take 14

2,583 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

How many horses does Sis Nagi have?

Only one right now, I'm trying to convince her to get one of those giant draft horses but she likes the fast ones and those big ones aren't very fast. The kid is incredibly talented, he probably will come back with a trunkful of blue ribbons. Spooks has a few more horses, 650 to be exact. kicking.gifkicking.gifkicking.gif

IR5

2007-07-27 – Case complete at NVC waiting on the world or at least MTL.

2007-12-19 - INTERVIEW AT MTL, SPLIT DECISION.

2007-12-24-Mom's I-551 arrives, Pop's still in purgatory (AP)

2008-03-11-AP all done, Pop is approved!!!!

tumblr_lme0c1CoS21qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

Timeline

Aphorisms are cute but have little to no relevance to reality.

IR5

Only one right now, I'm trying to convince her to get one of those giant draft horses but she likes the fast ones and those big ones aren't very fast. The kid is incredibly talented, he probably will come back with a trunkful of blue ribbons. Spooks has a few more horses, 650 to be exact. kicking.gifkicking.gifkicking.gif

I don't know much about horses but I find the Clydesdale really good-looking, for lack of a better word. I love reading historical novels and Scottish tales always include a horse.

17276-hobbes55_large.jpg

Timeline

I don't know much about horses but I find the Clydesdale really good-looking, for lack of a better word. I love reading historical novels and Scottish tales always include a horse.

Clydesdales are HUGE! They are a bit rambunctious, which is fun to deal with considering they weigh around 1800lb. Elephants are more fun and I almost ended up with a pet Bison.

IR5

Clydesdales are HUGE! They are a bit rambunctious, which is fun to deal with considering they weigh around 1800lb. Elephants are more fun and I almost ended up with a pet Bison.

Are you a zookeeper? tongue.gif

Speaking of horses, I only learned last month when I visited the Philippines that my mother was actually a cowgirl in her youth, a real cowgirl who herded cattle. How could I have not known that for more than two decades? I didn't get to find her a big horse to borrow but she enjoyed the pony that was available for the day. I'm attaching two images of Mama and the pony to this post. I can't help it. They both look great despite the fact that I'm not a very good photographer. laughing.gif

post-68039-0-44757400-1340956006_thumb.jpg

post-68039-0-95035600-1340956126_thumb.jpg

17276-hobbes55_large.jpg

Timeline

Are you a zookeeper? tongue.gif

Speaking of horses, I only learned last month when I visited the Philippines that my mother was actually a cowgirl in her youth, a real cowgirl who herded cattle. How could I have not known that for more than two decades? I didn't get to find her a big horse to borrow but she enjoyed the pony that was available for the day. I'm attaching two images of Mama and the pony to this post. I can't help it. They both look great despite the fact that I'm not a very good photographer. laughing.gif

I spend enough time dealing with animals but I'm not a zookeeper. tongue.gif Your Mom and the pony look fantastic, I'll bet they had a great time. Don't be so hard on yourself, the pics were very well done. good.gifgood.gifgood.gif

IR5

Timeline

And there goes the OT forum for the day!

Other than that, how is your day?

We're going for a post a minute here, folks!

mmts9j.png

Do tell.whistling.gif

IR5

Timeline

My day is going slowly, as all Fridays do :( Yours?

Thanks to OHIP, I'm not dead. good.gifMay your Fridays forever be filled with De-lish-us chips. good.gifgood.gifgood.gif

IR5

Timeline

Aww, OHIP. Memories.

Still using my red and white card, reminds me of Hostess Ketchup chips.kicking.gifkicking.gifkicking.gif

IR5