che234

Visa approved!

37 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

I booked my flight tonight but i have a question. My POE will be Hawaii , do i need to show them the medical records? Or just the folder from Embassy with the text " DO NOT OPEN " , visa with CFO sticker and passport? :unsure: thanks!

Yup, they will take that DO NOT OPEN envelope from you in Honolulu and of course they will want to see your passport with the visa stamp.

What airline are you flying?

Ok Ok you win!!! LOL!! Cali for nia is a state and Hawaii is a sate in the middle of the pacific. Hopefully in a few millions years Hawaii can join is on the west coast LOL!!! It is the fastest growing state...?? Right!! Joking only. You are 100% right :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

I was only thinking in the context of Oklahoma. Unless you know of a direct flight from Manila to Oklahoma???? :whistle::unsure:

Heck even from Arizona I avoid routes through Oklahoma.... :whistle:

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Yup, they will take that DO NOT OPEN envelope from you in Honolulu and of course they will want to see your passport with the visa stamp.

What airline are you flying?

oh they will take that from me but are they still going to return that envelope or not? :unsure:

I'm still waiting for my visa and passport should be here on the next few days.

I will be flying with United Airlines , with 3 stop over. Manila - guam , Guam - Hawaii , Hawaii - Chicago , Chicago - Tulsa.

What can you say about United Airlines? :)

Timeline

I don't fly United Airlines, I fly Hawaiian Airlines, only 1 stop in Hawaii then straight flight to Phoenix.

Honolulu was easy going through customs, after you get through customs you will have to take the elevator up one flight to the terminal area to check you luggage in with United Airlines again. After you go past last guard at the doorway the elevator is around the corner to the right.

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I don't fly United Airlines, I fly Hawaiian Airlines, only 1 stop in Hawaii then straight flight to Phoenix.

Honolulu was easy going through customs, after you get through customs you will have to take the elevator up one flight to the terminal area to check you luggage in with United Airlines again. After you go past last guard at the doorway the elevator is around the corner to the right.

Is that right? I'm glad that i heard a good feedback from their customs since hawaii is my POE hope everything goes smoothly.

I will fly with United Airlines because i need to get back to CFO and get my sticker for my visa , so the evening flight is the best with United Airline it cost about $1070 one way up to Tulsa. Very informative response hank i know i can manage to get there if ever i'm lost i will just ask the guard :D:thumbs:

Edited by timchen

Timeline

Is that right? I'm glad that i heard a good feedback from their customs since hawaii is my POE hope everything goes smoothly.

I will fly with United Airlines because i need to get back to CFO and get my sticker for my visa , so the evening flight is the best with United Airline it cost about $1070 one way up to Tulsa. Very informative response hank i know i can manage to get there if ever i'm lost i will just ask the guard :D:thumbs:

You will be fine.

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.