enialy

319b INA

6 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Hi Guys,

I wonder if someone here has ever applied for naturalization through INA sec 319(b).

What are the requirements for the INA 319(b)? How do you request to be interviewed in VA? I was told by someone that this office is the only office who has a lot of experience and knowledge of INA sec 319(b).

What kind of proof did you send to show that you are joining your spouse within 45 days after getting naturalized?

I know I have a lot of question, but it's really hard to find information about this INA 319b.

I will appreciate all kind of information.

Thanks.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

-------------------------------------------- as1cE-a0g410010MjgybHN8MDA5Njk4c3xNYXJyaWVkIGZvcg.gif

Your I-129f was approved in 5 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 67 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS was approved in 2 months and 8 days without interview.

ROC was approved in 3 months and 2 days without interview.

I am a Citizen of the United States of America. 04/16/13

Filed: Timeline

Hi Inky,

Thanks for the info. However my husband is not in a military. He works for a US company in Afghan.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Hi Inky,

Thanks for the info. However my husband is not in a military. He works for a US company in Afghan.

Well it helps when you type out your entire situation because as you can clearly see319(b) INA is largely used for military spouses.

He needs to work for the US government or be in the active military to qualify for expedited processing under 319(b) INA, not just a US company.

Please fill in your timeline and furnish the full question with all information so that you can be properly helped.

-------------------------------------------- as1cE-a0g410010MjgybHN8MDA5Njk4c3xNYXJyaWVkIGZvcg.gif

Your I-129f was approved in 5 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 67 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS was approved in 2 months and 8 days without interview.

ROC was approved in 3 months and 2 days without interview.

I am a Citizen of the United States of America. 04/16/13

How are you going to join your spouse in afghan? Unless you are going to work there too, you can use your contract as an evidence that you are joining him or a letter from his company that they are sponsoring you. My sister was in the situation that you are and her husband is a contractor for one of the american companies in afghan. Before she submitted her app for removal of condition, they consulted with a lawyer if she's eligible for 319b and the lawyer said no. Hope this helps.

sweet_cat_and_chicken.gif

Well it helps when you type out your entire situation because as you can clearly see319(b) INA is largely used for military spouses.

He needs to work for the US government or be in the active military to qualify for expedited processing under 319(b) INA, not just a US company.

Please fill in your timeline and furnish the full question with all information so that you can be properly helped.

That information is wrong. It is anyone working for a US company overseas, to include military and government folks.

See this thread for information

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/175821-n-400-expedited-naturalization-via-section-319b/

and this specific post

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/175821-n-400-expedited-naturalization-via-section-319b/page__view__findpost__p__3694743

Edited by iiogherkin

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.