luukaas

Pending Administrative process (American embassy in London)

17 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

My fiancé had his interview September 2011, the interview went fine, but at the end of the interview they gave his a blue form which stated that they wanted his updated police report, original birth certificate and more proof of our on going relation. We submitted all that information that they requested in November 2011 with his passport thru DX service… it’s been almost 4 months and we are still waiting for an answer from the embassy... I call the American embassy in Washington Dc every week and we keep getting the same response “pending administrative process”...

I just wanted to know much longer is it going to take...

Is there something else we can do to rush this process?

please help Thanks :D

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

My fiancé had his interview September 2011, the interview went fine, but at the end of the interview they gave his a blue form which stated that they wanted his updated police report, original birth certificate and more proof of our on going relation. We submitted all that information that they requested in November 2011 with his passport thru DX service… it’s been almost 4 months and we are still waiting for an answer from the embassy... I call the American embassy in Washington Dc every week and we keep getting the same response “pending administrative process”...

I just wanted to know much longer is it going to take...

Is there something else we can do to rush this process?

please help Thanks :D

The only think you can do is wait. I am waiting too

jkshrmfeqk.png

ooOcm7.png

event.png

Timeline

Btw how do you know that you are under administravite process?my fiancé also received a blue 221g form but the co never told him that he is under administrative process?how can I find this out?

an1cMah-O6k0600MTAwMzY3c3wwMDAwMTExZGF8SW4gQVAgRk9S.gif

Timeline

Btw how do you know that you are under administravite process?my fiancé also received a blue 221g form but the co never told him that he is under administrative process?how can I find this out?

i called this # 202-663-1225 and they asked for our case # and they told us whats happening with oour case status..

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

We're going through the Manila embassy, but wanted to let you know, that my fiance also interviewed in September (14th). He said it all went well, but at the end they stated they just had to check one thing with his daughter's birth certificate (even though we weren't petitioning her at the time). Well, phone call after phone call, and e-mail after e-mail, I kept getting the same response "it's under Administrative Review". Seriously, it was the worst 4 1/2 months of my life. FINALLY, on the morning of January 31st, I received an e-mail that said he was approved! It makes me crazy that they took so long to "review" the case, but there is nothing you can do (except keep calling and e-mailing). No real advice, except to hang in there (and be pesky with them). Hope you get your approval soon. My Fiance will be here on Thursday. :)

Timeline

have you been for your interview yet?.. if so , what was the reason that they put you in admin process..and how long have u been in admin process?

thanks

My fiancé had his interview on feb 9th.and he received a blue 221g bcz my lawyer send a wrong affidavit of support form.we sent out all the requested documents last week.lets see what happen... :(

an1cMah-O6k0600MTAwMzY3c3wwMDAwMTExZGF8SW4gQVAgRk9S.gif

Timeline

We're going through the Manila embassy, but wanted to let you know, that my fiance also interviewed in September (14th). He said it all went well, but at the end they stated they just had to check one thing with his daughter's birth certificate (even though we weren't petitioning her at the time). Well, phone call after phone call, and e-mail after e-mail, I kept getting the same response "it's under Administrative Review". Seriously, it was the worst 4 1/2 months of my life. FINALLY, on the morning of January 31st, I received an e-mail that said he was approved! It makes me crazy that they took so long to "review" the case, but there is nothing you can do (except keep calling and e-mailing). No real advice, except to hang in there (and be pesky with them). Hope you get your approval soon. My Fiance will be here on Thursday. :)

M trying to hang in there, its becomming so hard to b away from one another, its making us both so sad :( I hope we get an answer soon :)

Congrats and good luck to u, I wish u many blessings :)

Timeline

Yesterday after 4 months of AP after my interview in London, I received my passport and visa back by DX, totally out of the blue with no e-mail from the embassy before hand or text from DX. So hang in there it could happen at any time!

:) u brought my hopes higher!!! Hopefully soon we'll hear somththing

Hey Everyone,

I am just wondering for those of you in London AP...how many of you are muslim or have lived in or are originally from one of the MENA countries? We have been in AP for 4.5 months so far...we had no requests for additional documents after the interview...they didn't doubt our relationship...everything in our case was fine...but we were put into AP to do background/name checks. My husband is a young muslim male...he is a UK citizen born in London and lives there now but he lived in Morocco for most of his life. Just curious if anyone here in London AP has a similar situation. Please share and keep us all updated on if you hear something...good luck to everyone! :)

God delays but doesn't forget.

event.png

Timeline

My fiance went for his interview on sept 9th 2011..and thy wanted some emailes between us, and an unpated police report...

My fiance and I both r from pakistan, but I've been in america 19 years..and my fiance moved to england 5 years ago on student visa..and he's still in england...

We've been in AP for almost 5 months now :(

Hey Everyone,

I am just wondering for those of you in London AP...how many of you are muslim or have lived in or are originally from one of the MENA countries? We have been in AP for 4.5 months so far...we had no requests for additional documents after the interview...they didn't doubt our relationship...everything in our case was fine...but we were put into AP to do background/name checks. My husband is a young muslim male...he is a UK citizen born in London and lives there now but he lived in Morocco for most of his life. Just curious if anyone here in London AP has a similar situation. Please share and keep us all updated on if you hear something...good luck to everyone! :)

And, I did go to my congressman to tell them about the situation tht we r in, but thy said thy dnt think tht they can help much with it.. but thy r ganna try..so homfully ill keep u posted with wht there response was..

My case was slightly different for AP, I am a white, female, been married to USC for 3 years and lived in UK together for two of those years, should have been a strait forward case surely, but took 4 months of AP. I finally fly out to the states on Monday, I still can't quite believe that I have my visa, I know it's been said before but just hang in there! It will come, unless you've done anything dodgy!! :D

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.