13 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

our poe in blaine washington is went smooth last night , but they didnt give me I-94 in my passport, then i called them they said they dont issue I-94 anymore.do i have to worry?

need help pls...

You have to go back and get one - you cannot file AOS without a copy of the I-94 front and back - it is required.

-------------------------------------------- as1cE-a0g410010MjgybHN8MDA5Njk4c3xNYXJyaWVkIGZvcg.gif

Your I-129f was approved in 5 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 67 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS was approved in 2 months and 8 days without interview.

ROC was approved in 3 months and 2 days without interview.

I am a Citizen of the United States of America. 04/16/13

Filed: Timeline

I don't know if this applies to everyone now but my relatives didn't get a I-94 on her last visit either :unsure:

Did you get a stamp anywhere in your passport that shows the expiration date of your stay?

ég eri ekki lengur kalt, hef aftur líf. lifnar mín sál, heiminn mála.

bless bless Þýskalandi! ég elsker þig!

Timeline

but we called them and they said they dont issue i94 for k1

Sorry but K-1 entrants are issued I-94. You will have to get one either from the POE that you entered at or from the airport nearest you at their immigration area.

-------------------------------------------- as1cE-a0g410010MjgybHN8MDA5Njk4c3xNYXJyaWVkIGZvcg.gif

yes i had stamped with expiration date. she said thats all i need, im stress right now dont know what to do.

Yeah I do think they're getting rid of the paperwork. That's all electronically recorded now. I wouldn't stress too much! You'll be okay - I'm sure USCIS know of this. :thumbs:

Timeline

I don't know if this applies to everyone now but my relatives didn't get a I-94 on her last visit either :unsure:

Did you get a stamp anywhere in your passport that shows the expiration date of your stay?

OP didn't enter as a visitor they entered on a K-1 visa. Totally different and they are issued an I-94.

Yeah I do think they're getting rid of the paperwork. That's all electronically recorded now. I wouldn't stress too much! You'll be okay - I'm sure USCIS know of this. :thumbs:

Sorry but the AOS forms require an I-94 number and expiration date. They also require a photocopy front and back of the I-94 in the package as well as a copy of the passport stamp and visa.

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

The requirement for the I-94 is listed under "Evidence of eligibility" in the I-485 instructions.

OP, you need to call back and ask to speak to a supervisor and explain that you entered on a K-1

on you need the I-94. If that does not work, you need to go to an international airport near you.

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!" - Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945.

"Retreat hell! We just got here!"

CAPT. LLOYD WILLIAMS, USMC

OP didn't enter as a visitor they entered on a K-1 visa. Totally different and they are issued an I-94.

That's why I said said travelers where relatives visiting - not immigrating. I simply noted that USCIS is in fact getting rid of the I-94 (W)

Sorry but the AOS forms require an I-94 number and expiration date. They also require a photocopy front and back of the I-94 in the package as well as a copy of the passport stamp and visa.

You are correct. I have however seen people get the AOS approved without it - mistakes happen - call them back and talk to someone who actually cares - I know I had a hard time getting some straight answers from them

Edited by krautlaus

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

our poe in blaine washington is went smooth last night , but they didnt give me I-94 in my passport, then i called them they said they dont issue I-94 anymore.do i have to worry?

need help pls...

MIMZ - I feel you pain... I have had nothing but issues when traveling through WA state POE's... I wish I had advice but I am confident that Inky has given you the right direction. Best of luck!

MrsJ

qSIFm7.png

USCIS: 175 Days

NVC: 41 Days

NOA1 to Interview: 265 Days

Interview: 20 March 2012 - APPROVED

NVC for Montreal Beneficiaries – Electronic Processing and New Online Forms Guide by Saylin

Please edit your timeline in your profile so you can help others learn how long each step of this process takes. Thanks!

Timeline

Here is some more proof - someone just entered at that exact same entry point on a K-1 and was most certainly issued an I-94 they even payed the fee for it $6 USD.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/354743-poe-success-blaine-wa/

So yes they still give I-94 and you need to go back in person and get the I-94.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.