Henia

Wednesday thread

17 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

For now, if he ever gets the @#@*ing visa, we will make our life here and save for that day.

Potty Mouth **runs and hides** :lol:

Side note - My condolences to Doodle, May God be with Usama and his family in this difficult time, Allah Yr7amo (God have mercy on his soul) (F)

Rahma, I know exactly how you feel. I lost my uncle to Colon Cancer 5 years ago, he was only 56. Same as in your situation, we found out too late when it was in the final stages. It was a very diffucult time for my family, May God Bless him and be with your family. (F)

Yeah but but but I didn't type the actual word. :content: (I'm fasting you know... hmmm I bet I lost points for even thinking it. Pooh. Oh darn it and the comment about thinking about chewing a stick of gum at 3 pm being orgasmic I think lost me a point too. Return to go, do not collect $200. Gotta write this off as a bad day I think. I shall go sit with a bag over my head.)

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Hey all,

Well, my husband has been here a year. It definately hasn't gone the way we thought it would, but at least we're together (L)

I'm bummed out here though. Last Friday, my uncle was diagnosed with colon cancer. He had surgery yesterday and they found that it's stage IV, basically all over. Outlook is not good. My dad isn't taking it well, and we're worried, since someone heard that this is a disease that runs in the family.

I don't deal with illness or death well. A few of my parents' friends died when I was younger, but no one I knew got really really sick and died until 3 years ago, when my grandfather passed away. Since then, my grandmother died, but she had been sick for a long time. With my uncle, he's still relatively young, in his early 50s. *sigh*

Wow, first I read about doodle on another thread and now this. I truly am sorry. I don't know if it does run in families, but it would be wise if your father made sure he has regular colonoscopies. I don't know his age, but from what I have heard they should start on a regular basis at the age of 50. I would assume this will bump up a few years with it happening to his uncle.

Okay, now back to the Wednesday thread. I am bored. I don't have a job that gives me enough work so I sit and doodle on the computer all day. This was my promotion 2 years ago??? I want my old job back!! (Of course not the old pay) :lol:

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.